Author Topic: A new holocaust!  (Read 962 times)

Offline Thaar_Revenge

• Junior JTFer
A new holocaust!
« on: July 19, 2010, 06:55:59 AM »
Yes, you feel safe, because you have IsraHell. But how long will it last? We are now taking over Gayrope and then Lesbiamerica. Cowland (Hendustan) will follow.
We will send all the European dirt into concentration camps. This time the Joos won't be alone when being gassed to death. We have already overtaken Kosovo and Belgium, the next to follow are France and Holland (Geert Wilders is a clown, we will wipe him away with "hate speech" laws). Britain and Spain will follow soon along with the small countries in Scandinavia. Portugal and Greece will be burnt to the ground. It will be tougher to break Germany and Italy.
We will use Germans' bad conscience for the holocaust to make them do whatever we want. Maybe we get them into suicide. Italy has low birth rates. If we just send enough North Africans to Italy to breed them out, the Pope will have to look for exile in Japan or Korea.  :P
As soon as we have killed and wiped out the infidel swine and apes, we will shut the Mediterranean and let IsraHell starve. Meanwhile, the USA Joos get killed on after the other and we will get into the Congress and maybe the White House. Killing the Joos of Canada is a quick task. Then the United States of Hatred will be suicided and their skyscrapers go to the ground. When it becomes an insignificant rubble, Americans will search for a new sense in their disgusting lives and many of them will turn to Islam. The rest will either be converted or killed.
Latin America and Sub-Saharan Africa will be starved to death, there is no need for them. The last step will be the liberation of Jerusalem and all the nukes of the countries we own then will hail all over India and we will wipe out the horrible polytheism of hinduism. Joos do even make friendship with polytheists, just look how you are sinning against you God!
If the Joos of Palestine will be nice, we give them some land to live. It can even be today's IsraHell, but without Jerusalem. You would have to build your temple in Tel Aviv.
I hate Joos less than Christians - at least Joos are not as morally decadent as Christians are. The belief of Jesus Christ as God's son is really disgusting!  >:(

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: A new holocaust!
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2010, 07:57:25 AM »
You are really generous to the "Joos", that you grant them a little bit of Israel to live in. Thank you so much TR.

:::D :::D :::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2010, 08:32:20 AM »
Most inspiring.
I will repent and convert to Islam.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2010, 08:57:31 AM »
You must be really bored, Ralph.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2010, 09:09:15 AM »
What a dumb wigger.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2010, 09:13:14 AM »
I was just telling someone how some anti-Semites (usually Muslims) spell Jews as Joos.  :::D

I also had to laugh at "cow land" for India.  :laugh: That reminds me of when I was chatting with someone in Europe and they found out I was from Texas, and asked if I had a horse, and then they were confused when I said no.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2010, 09:16:02 AM »
Yes, you feel safe, because you have IsraHell. But how long will it last? We are now taking over Gayrope and then Lesbiamerica. Cowland (Hendustan) will follow.
We will send all the European dirt into concentration camps. This time the Joos won't be alone when being gassed to death. We have already overtaken Kosovo and Belgium, the next to follow are France and Holland (Geert Wilders is a clown, we will wipe him away with "hate speech" laws). Britain and Spain will follow soon along with the small countries in Scandinavia. Portugal and Greece will be burnt to the ground. It will be tougher to break Germany and Italy.
We will use Germans' bad conscience for the holocaust to make them do whatever we want. Maybe we get them into suicide. Italy has low birth rates. If we just send enough North Africans to Italy to breed them out, the Pope will have to look for exile in Japan or Korea.  :P
As soon as we have killed and wiped out the infidel swine and apes, we will shut the Mediterranean and let IsraHell starve. Meanwhile, the USA Joos get killed on after the other and we will get into the Congress and maybe the White House. Killing the Joos of Canada is a quick task. Then the United States of Hatred will be suicided and their skyscrapers go to the ground. When it becomes an insignificant rubble, Americans will search for a new sense in their disgusting lives and many of them will turn to Islam. The rest will either be converted or killed.
Latin America and Sub-Saharan Africa will be starved to death, there is no need for them. The last step will be the liberation of Jerusalem and all the nukes of the countries we own then will hail all over India and we will wipe out the horrible polytheism of hinduism. Joos do even make friendship with polytheists, just look how you are sinning against you G-d!
If the Joos of Palestine will be nice, we give them some land to live. It can even be today's IsraHell, but without Jerusalem. You would have to build your temple in Tel Aviv.
I hate Joos less than Christians - at least Joos are not as morally decadent as Christians are. The belief of Jesus Christ as G-d's son is really disgusting!  >:(

Shoot your mother in the face, for bringing you into this world, then shoot yourself in the face.   Allah  (I'll)  agree to that.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2010, 09:17:28 AM »
And may all your wishes come true, but on you and all the anti-semites out there.

There have been haters out there in the past who planned such deeds and it was them who got hung..so I look forward towards your funeral.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2010, 01:40:25 PM »
 :::D :::D :::D :::D

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2010, 01:46:11 PM »
In my opinion this thread thread should be deleted.    I wouldn't give that piece of crap the respect of keeping his thread alive.  He loves it!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2010, 01:56:54 PM »
In my opinion this thread thread should be deleted.    I wouldn't give that piece of crap the respect of keeping his thread alive.  He loves it!

Yes, but on the other hand stand enlightment about this totalitarian monsters.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2010, 02:15:15 PM »

Yes, but on the other hand stand enlightment about this totalitarian monsters.

I know what you mean, but it's been up a long time.  It's enough already.  He's rubbing the holocaust in our faces.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2010, 03:59:36 PM »
Since you are dumb enough to make a threat on an open forum,, maybe someone should investigate you.. You left your email.. Dumb move on your part camel boy. [email protected]
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!