Author Topic: whats up with JTF?  (Read 4593 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: whats up with JTF?
« Reply #50 on: July 20, 2010, 09:19:35 PM »
I say that he should be given the benefit of the doubt... Sure it is radical to posit that Islam is peaceful on JTF... Maybe the poster doesn't really know how evil Islam is. We should not assume that he is a troll just because his name happens to contain 'Mizrahi' as that is the Jewish term for a Jew from 'the east'.

Let us explain to him the reason we feel so much anger at Islam. My beef with Islam is that I am a victim of 9/11 because my brother was killed in the World Trade Center on that day. After that event I became a Baal-Teshuva and now I have sworn Islam is my enemy and I will do anything I can to stop Islam, the building of the Mosque at Ground Zero, and anything I can do against Islam on the internet...

I will not sleep securely until Islam is nullified...

Mizrahi Jews or Mizrahim, (Hebrew: מזרחים, Modern Mizraḥim Tiberian Mizrāḥîm ; "Easterners"), also referred to as Edot HaMizrach (Communities of the East) are Jews descended from the Jewish communities of the Middle East, North Africa and the Caucasus. The term Mizrahi is used in Israel in the language of politics, media and some social scientists for Jews from the Arab world and adjacent, primarily Muslim-majority countries. This includes Iraqi Jews, Syrian Jews, Lebanese Jews, Yemenite Jews, Persian Jews, Afghan Jews, Bukharian Jews, Maghrebim Jews, Moroccan Jews, Tunisian Jews , Algerian Jews , Kurdish Jews, Mountain Jews, Georgian Jews and Ethiopian Jews. It would also include the Jews of India, Jews of Pakistan, and Baghdadi Jews who settled in the last few centuries (in contrast to Jewish communities of the Indian subcontinent established millennia earlier).

Mizrahi is my background, its liek someone who is of Ashkenazi or Sephardic background. i hate the radical muslims who are waging wars and killing our innocent brothers and sisters. but i do believe that there are "some" muslims who are peaceful

Ralph, who are these "peaceful" Muslims you speak of?
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Mizrahi 4 LIFE

• Full JTFer
« Reply #51 on: July 20, 2010, 09:20:31 PM »
This guy is a self hating Jew.  He is probably dark skinned as he is Mizrahi.   He despises being dark skinned, and has a huge  inferirority complex.  He hates himself, and also despises and is jealous of light skinned or pale Jews.  He is a confused, angry and bitter boy.  It's a shame.
Yes.  And he probably was taught to love everyone, even people who would wipe you off the face of the earth.  He's also very, very, VERY naive.

the Torah says to love all. i dont love the terrorists/gays/athesists?liberal Jews

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #52 on: July 20, 2010, 09:21:47 PM »

the Torah says to love all.

No it doesn't.

Can you provide us the quote?   LOL.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #53 on: July 20, 2010, 09:24:30 PM »
This guy is a self hating Jew.  He is probably dark skinned as he is Mizrahi.   He despises being dark skinned, and has a huge  inferirority complex.  He hates himself, and also despises and is jealous of light skinned or pale Jews.  He is a confused, angry and bitter boy.  It's a shame.
Yes.  And he probably was taught to love everyone, even people who would wipe you off the face of the earth.  He's also very, very, VERY naive.

I remember this guy.  His name was Ben M.  He used to defend the Nazis.  He defends the Nazis because they murdered  the light skinned Jews.   The light skinned Jews are the object of his hatred and jealosy.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #54 on: July 20, 2010, 09:24:42 PM »
Well for one thing, 99% of Muslims are anti-Israel.  They appear to view acts of terror against Israeli Jews as a "legitimate response to occupation."  In fact there was one Muslim man from Pakistan who expressed pro-Israel sentiments, who got thrown in jail.  

As for black people, there are indeed some righteous people among them, such as Pastor Manning, with whom Chaim is working.  But our objection is to the dominant black culture which consists of devaluing education, massive illegitimacy, promiscuity, men abandoning their wives and children, crime, rap, and affirmative action.  

where are your sources that 99% of muslims are anti-Israel? i will agree with you that any religious muslim who is anti-Israel is a hipocret because the quran says "Israel belongs to the Jewish people", but those who are not religious. my mothers sideare Turkish-Jews, many of the Turks (muslims) are pro-Israel even though their president is anti

I think you have no idea about todays Turkey. On which planet do you live?

have you been to Turkey? do you know of any Turkish people?

I knew lots of Turks personally. In fact in my high school were dozens. In business I meet Turks.

No I have never been to Turkey and I will never.

Under the secular authority of Atatürk and his followers there existed a decent Turkish culture, but the times have changed till the people of Turkey turned back to Islam.

The AKP has today the absulte majority of seats in the Turkish parliament. From it's ranks are coming the President and the prime ministre.

The "valley of the wolves" is mainstream tv there. Honestly I have nothing against Turks in general, but Muslim Turks are a danger like all other Muslims.

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #55 on: July 20, 2010, 09:26:56 PM »

I remember this guy.  His name was Ben M.  He used to defend the Nazis.  He defends the Nazis because they murdered  the light skinned Jews.   The light skinned Jews are the object of his hatred and jealosy.

Mizrahi Forever is Ben M.  He actually hates being Mizrahi Forever, he wants to be Ashkenazi Forever (the light skinned Jew) .  He's a fool.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #56 on: July 20, 2010, 09:28:39 PM »

Mizrahi Forever is Ben M.  He actually hates being Mizrahi Forever, he wants to be Ashkenazi Forever (the light skinned Jew) .  He's a fool.

The name "Mizrahi Forever" is deception, he is not proud of his Mizrahi background, he despises it.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #57 on: July 20, 2010, 09:31:10 PM »

whats wrong with you? i'm a self hating Jew? I'm a Mizrahi Jew and proud of it. why should i be jealous? i sat in prison for beating up arabs and anti-semites

I don't believe you for a second.  I don't think anyone here does.  That's why you were banned as Ben M

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #58 on: July 20, 2010, 09:35:04 PM »
You defend the Nazis as Ben M, before you were banned!  Sick Pup

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #59 on: July 20, 2010, 11:04:30 PM »
You guys, Mizrahi is not Ben M.  I also don't believe he's a troll.  So can we please give him the benefit of the doubt for now? 

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #60 on: July 21, 2010, 01:45:24 AM »
all i say is that there are good muslims and good christians, even if the majority of them are againist Jews and israel

There are a few, not many, decent people who call themselves "Muslims" but actually they are not true Muslims, because they do not do what Islam commands them to do.
Islam is evil, ditto. There is no question that the Kuran and the Haddiths are filled with hate, intolerance, perversity, and incitement to murder. You will convince no-one on this forum if you have any respect for that evil cult which is called Islam.
Besides, if the "good" Muslims you are talking about were really decent people, they would not be "against Jews and Israel" : can't you see the blatant contradiction between being a decent person and being anti-semitic ?

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #61 on: July 21, 2010, 03:45:39 AM »
In summation, he would sacrifice his life and the lives of his family and friends to ensure the lives of Arabs continue. PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #62 on: July 21, 2010, 08:08:44 AM »
I never assumed he was ben, nor do I think that's likely or plausible, however given the gutter scum that has shown up to the forum lately and the clear pattern in which they post before going on nazi-rants here, Mizrahi did not start off on the right foot by beginning with his pro-muslim complaint.   That said, it's no reason to run away from the forum.   If he's not a troll let him prove it.