Author Topic: my last comment  (Read 666 times)

Offline Mizrahi 4 LIFE

• Full JTFer
my last comment
« on: July 20, 2010, 09:51:03 PM »
I'm not "ralph" or "Ben M" or a nazi. my name is deleted by Lisa.  I was born in Jerusalem, my fathers side comes from iraq and Syria, my mothers side comes from Turkey and Greece. I'm a proud Mizrahi/Sephardic orthodox Jew. i'll kill for the the Holy Torah and for any Jew Ashkenazi, Yemenit, Black, convert or any other Jew. i beleive that all the Jews should be Shomer Shabbat and pro-Israel. i oppose Obama and/or anyone else who hates Jews and/or Israel. i believe that all non-Jews especially christians should follow 1 G-d and no jc.  many of you are very baised and filled with hate, some of you are very nice who didnt have any disgusting comments refered to me.

by the way the reason were not allowed to go to the Temple Mount is because we dont know where kodesh ha kodashim is located
« Last Edit: July 20, 2010, 09:57:18 PM by Lisa »

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: my last comment
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2010, 10:01:06 PM »
Why did you open up your first thread with this in your introduction???????

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ _____________________
"My question is why is this site so anti-Muslims, there are plenty of good Muslims out there just like how their plenty of evil Jews out there."
___________________________________________________________________________________________________ _____________________

You have a bad agenda!!!

Offline Mizrahi 4 LIFE

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2010, 10:03:47 PM »
by good muslims i mean who support Israel who love the Jewish people, by evil Jews i mean those who are athesists and curse Hashem, and liberal-self-hating Jews

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2010, 10:06:46 PM »
Maybe, your aggressive manner in presenting the case was at issue... :suave:

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2010, 10:07:24 PM »
by good muslims i mean who support Israel who love the Jewish people, by evil Jews i mean those who are athesists and curse Hashem, and liberal-self-hating Jews

Yeah sure

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2010, 04:46:14 AM »

by the way the reason were not allowed to go to the Temple Mount is because we dont know where kodesh ha kodashim is located

Wrong!!! We do know where the Kodesh HaKodeshim stood. It is stated clearly in the Misnah and the phisical markers are still there. I've been up there I know the facts. Rabbi Kahane ZT'L and his son went up there many times. Rabbi Dov Lior the Chief Rabbi of Kritat Arba goes up and so does Rabbi Yehuda Krozer the Rosh Yeshvia of Rabbi Kahane's Yeshvia. The Kodesh Hakodeshim is where that ugly golden dome stands. The Mishnah states that there is a 250 meter area where we can't go.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh