Author Topic: US citizenship laws  (Read 1549 times)

Offline Carlyle

• Full JTFer
US citizenship laws
« on: May 19, 2007, 02:18:31 PM »
Do you think they should be changed?

In my opinion it is wrong that the children of Mexican illegals and temporary workers will receive US citizenship with all the benefits.

Or should serving in foreign military forces or membership in a foreign government lead to the loss of US citizenship? I think this would be a good idea in general but in individual cases it could lead to injustice. Meir Kahane almost lost his US citizenship. Perhaps allied nations should be exempted?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: US citizenship laws
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2007, 02:51:57 PM »
I agree with you 1000% about the children of illegal aliens.  They should not automatically become citizens, as their parents broke the law to get here.  The purpose of the 14th Amendment was originally for the purpose of giving slaves citizenship, NOT to reward lawbreakers for farting out babies they are unable to support on U.S. soil!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: US citizenship laws
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2007, 04:24:36 PM »
I also agree fully that there should be a law change that any pregnant illegal sneaking in the border to have their baby here be granted automatic citizenship. Cause right away its off to welfare and when that baby reaches 18 he can sponsor his entire family of buros into the U.S. and George Bush is Vincente Fox's puppet with Fox having his hand up Bush's ( Y )
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!