Author Topic: I actually rented the 7th season of Larry David's  (Read 1003 times)

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
I actually rented the 7th season of Larry David's
« on: July 24, 2010, 11:08:50 PM »
Curb My Enthusiasm.  What an obnoxious pathetic guy.  I was a fan of Seinfeld although I always disliked the George Costanza character for his obnoxious pathetic nature.  At least they made him Italian American even if they had a Jewish actor play him.  Larry David seems like a cross between a less appealing version of George Costanza and a loud mouthed Woody Allen.  So many people I know love this show and I just don't see it.  I don't think it is funny totally putting aside that the annoying, obnoxious, disgusting, weasly, pathetic self portrayer is Jewish.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: I actually rented the 7th season of Larry David's
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2010, 11:17:45 PM »
Jerry Seinfeld (yimach schmo) is a vile slimeball who steals other mens' wives.

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2010, 02:40:57 AM »
Curb My Enthusiasm.  What an obnoxious pathetic guy.  I was a fan of Seinfeld although I always disliked the George Costanza character for his obnoxious pathetic nature.  At least they made him Italian American even if they had a Jewish actor play him.  Larry David seems like a cross between a less appealing version of George Costanza and a loud mouthed Woody Allen.  So many people I know love this show and I just don't see it.  I don't think it is funny totally putting aside that the annoying, obnoxious, disgusting, weasly, pathetic self portrayer is Jewish.

The show initially enraged me, but now I find it funny to laugh at the pathetic Larry David.
aka Someone Else

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2010, 03:45:07 AM »
I thought he is long time married.

He is obnoxious and pathetic, and he even admits to being a self hating Jew. I find the show funny nonetheless.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2010, 09:32:38 AM »

:o

Jerry Seinfeld?  Or Larry David?

What wife did Seinfeld steal?

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2010, 01:18:37 PM »
I love that show.  I practically fall off the couch everytime I watch it

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2010, 09:26:56 PM »
The character George Costanza was based on the real Larry David.

If the character Larry David was played by a gentile and written by a gentile, I would consider the show to be totally anti-semitic.  However, given that it IS Larry David, I think it's the funniest show of all time.  He puts himself into such situations!  And, like Seinfeld, I think it's brilliant how he ties various sub-plots together and weaves them into an hilarious half-hour comedy.  My favorite episode is when Larry David appeared on Broadway in Mel Brooks' comedy, "The Producers".  Mel Brooks was in the show along with Richard Kind and David Schwimmer. 

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2010, 10:11:58 PM »
I actually like the George Constanza character. Because I knew a person in real life who was the exact same way. Seinfeld if memory serves was on holiday and met this girl who was on her honeymoon and then married her

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2010, 11:56:14 PM »
I actually like the George Constanza character. Because I knew a person in real life who was the exact same way. Seinfeld if memory serves was on holiday and met this girl who was on her honeymoon and then married her
She must have had an awful marriage if she was meeting new men on her honeymoon.  In my youth I was offered a date with an engaged woman she was still looking.  She married her fiancé.  People do some strange things.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2010, 01:33:44 PM »

Same. Utterly brilliant!

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2010, 01:34:29 PM »

Same. Utterly brilliant!

Both "Curb" and "Seinfeld"!

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2010, 01:50:57 PM »
Larry David is a leftist piece of garbage
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2010, 02:49:06 PM »
Larry David is incredibly talented.  But he squanders his talent with the Curb show.  Parts of it are indeed funny, but every Jew on the show looks like an epic self hating a-hole [from bad to unbelievable].  When a Jew abandons Jew-daism they really should not call attention to the fact they are a Jew, imo.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2010, 03:15:17 PM »
I don't watch leftists.. They make me sick
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!