Author Topic: A response from a Righteous Gentile to the American Jews who support Abbas  (Read 558 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
This is the response from a Righteous Gentile from the article- : Abbas- "American Jews Are On My Side"

I can actually feel her disgust and disbelief of the behavior toward the American Jews who support Abbas.

In my opinion, we are going to lose plenty of Righteous Gentile supporters and then we'll have nobody on our side.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ___________

Here is Ms. Lhota's response:

It is beyond my comprehension that American Jews could ever sit down at the same table with an avowed terrorist who has been responsible for the murder of so many of their Jewish Brothers and Sisters around the world. This type of betrayal is nothing but cannibalism of their Biblical Ancestry and the Land that God gave to Israel for all time. As an Evangelical Christian Zionist who spends her entire life working for and with Israel to support and bless Her, this betrayal is met with the utmost contempt for those who perpetuate the lie that the Arab world wants peace with Israel. There is an accounting and these deeds will be remembered.
Susan Lhota, Worthington (07/24/10)

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
Reminds me of during the Oslo War when a suicide bomber hit a bus in Jerusalem.  A woman from the Christian Coalition took the next bus from that line out.  Where is the Jewish leadership of that calibre?
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Reminds me of during the Oslo War when a suicide bomber hit a bus in Jerusalem.  A woman from the Christian Coalition took the next bus from that line out.  Where is the Jewish leadership of that calibre?

She cares more about the Jews than the Jews do!