Author Topic: Most of the Palestinians are Jews? (Interersting)  (Read 1821 times)

Offline Mizrahi 4 LIFE

• Full JTFer
Most of the Palestinians are Jews? (Interersting)
« on: July 25, 2010, 09:45:35 PM »
(part1)
(part2)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Most of the Palestinians are Jews? (Interersting)
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2010, 09:51:31 PM »
Obviously all people who are called Palestinians are Jews... Until the creation of the state of Israel all Jews in the holy land were called "Palestinians" and this is what they wrote on their passports... I doubt that many arabs in Israel are Jews although there are some who are.

Around here, at JTF, there is no such thing as a Palestinian... That name was created by the Romans when they destroyed Israel and established their empire in Eretz Yisroel..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Mizrahi 4 LIFE

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2010, 09:54:16 PM »
Obviously all people who are called Palestinians are Jews... Until the creation of the state of Israel all Jews in the holy land were called "Palestinians" and this is what they wrote on their passports... I doubt that many arabs in Israel are Jews although there are some who are.

Around here, at JTF, there is no such thing as a Palestinian... That name was created by the Romans when they destroyed Israel and established their empire in Eretz Yisroel..

yes i know that teh Romans invented it but the Arabs living in Israel have high chance of being Jewish

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2010, 10:56:21 PM »

Offline Mizrahi 4 LIFE

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2010, 11:00:12 PM »
Arutz Sheva wrote about them here:

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/132800

most of them look Jewish light hair eyes, not like your regular arabs

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2010, 12:09:23 AM »
 I don't care if Arabs have some Jewish blood, which might  lighten up their skin, eye, and hair color. If they are are trying to kill Jews, or support those who do, they are Arabs to me.  And most of them have a murderous hate for the Jews.  Lets call a spade a spade, or an Arab an Arab.   

Offline Mizrahi 4 LIFE

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2010, 12:10:46 AM »
I don't care if Arabs have some Jewish blood, which might  lighten up their skin, eye, and hair color. If they are are trying to kill Jews, or support those who do, they are Arabs to me.  And most of them have a murderous hate for the Jews.  Lets call a spade a spade, or an Arab an Arab.   

i dont think that all of them support the terrorists, or want to kill Jews or Israel. most of them hide the fact that they are Jews  or the tribe of Benyamin, there scared for their lives. Islamic law, whoever leaves islam must be killed

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2010, 12:13:01 AM »

i dont think that all of them support the terrorists, or want to kill Jews or Israel. most of them hide the fact that they are Jews  or the tribe of Benyamin, there scared for their lives. Islamic law, whoever leaves islam must be killed

Maybe not all, but most!

Offline Mizrahi 4 LIFE

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2010, 12:14:49 AM »

Maybe not all, but most!

maybe there are so many Jews in the world who dont know there Jewish (possibly Pushtuns, Afghans) the 10 lost tribes

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2010, 12:16:57 AM »
Don't worry, the Arabs will have a state in Israel soon enough.  And they will never leave anyway.  So you win!

Offline Mizrahi 4 LIFE

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2010, 12:19:26 AM »
Don't worry, the Arabs will have a state in Israel soon enough.  And they will never leave anyway.  So you win!

i win? what are you crazy? the arabs have 22 otehr lands to go not including the dozens of muslim lands. Israel should be a home for Jews only no Muslims, Christians, Hindus, Budists or any other religion. Israel belongs to the Jewish people. we didnt decided that it belongs to us, G-d did!

Offline Mizrahi 4 LIFE

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2010, 12:20:53 AM »
why you assume that i think arabs should live in Israel?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2010, 08:37:00 AM »
Irrelevant if they have Jewish blood or not. Have to convert to Judaism...

Otherwise makes no difference if Arab ethnicity or White ethinicity..if they go against Israel they are our enemy.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2010, 09:36:57 AM »
Weird topic and a fishy one.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2010, 09:50:36 AM »
בס''ד

This is one of the most absurd threads we have ever had on this forum.

First, there are no "Palestinians". The term is a historic lie.

Second, the vast majority of Arabs who live in the Land of Israel are Egyptians who first came to the Holy Land during the past 70 to 100 years to find employment as the Jews restored a barren wasteland that was dead for almost 2000 years.

Third, almost all of the Arabs who live in the Land of Israel are proven Nazi Jew-haters. They are the spiritual descendants of Amalek, not ancient Israel.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2010, 01:21:56 PM »

Maybe not all, but most!

maybe there are so many Jews in the world who dont know there Jewish (possibly Pushtuns, Afghans) the 10 lost tribes

Relevance?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2010, 02:35:50 PM »
This guy has to be a troll.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2010, 03:21:25 PM »
"Palestinian" Jew is an oxymoron. There is no such thing. Palestine itself does not exist. It is a creation of the Romans yemach shemo.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Mizrahi 4 LIFE

• Full JTFer
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2010, 04:20:54 PM »
בס''ד

This is one of the most absurd threads we have ever had on this forum.

First, there are no "Palestinians". The term is a historic lie.

Second, the vast majority of Arabs who live in the Land of Israel are Egyptians who first came to the Holy Land during the past 70 to 100 years to find employment as the Jews restored a barren wasteland that was dead for almost 2000 years.

Third, almost all of the Arabs who live in the Land of Israel are proven Nazi Jew-haters. They are the spiritual descendants of Amalek, not ancient Israel.

yes "palestine" is a fable, but according to dna and scholars these people could be Jewish

Offline Mizrahi 4 LIFE

• Full JTFer
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2010, 04:22:36 PM »

why must i be a troll? just because i wrote that some arabs could be Jewish. just like the Pushtuns, Afghans, Indians, Africans might also be Jewish

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2010, 04:29:11 PM »

why must i be a troll? just because i wrote that some arabs could be Jewish. just like the Pushtuns, Afghans, Indians, Africans might also be Jewish

The vast majority of the people you mentioned aren't Jewish. Like for example, you mentioned Afghan Jews, only one exists in Afghanistan today.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2010, 04:32:49 PM »
Look this whole idea is stupid. Even if for some reason they were a long time ago, they left the religion generations and generations ago, so it's not really relevant at all. Besides that they HATE Jews and want to murder Jews and take over all of Israel.

Offline Mizrahi 4 LIFE

• Full JTFer
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2010, 04:33:51 PM »

The vast majority of the people you mentioned aren't Jewish. Like for example, you mentioned Afghan Jews, only one exists in Afghanistan today.

theres a documentary and certian documents, that possibly a lost tribe of Israel ended up in Afghanistan, some of the locals have Jewish traditions instead of muslim

Offline Mizrahi 4 LIFE

• Full JTFer
« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2010, 04:38:18 PM »
Look this whole idea is stupid. Even if for some reason they were a long time ago, they left the religion generations and generations ago, so it's not really relevant at all. Besides that they HATE Jews and want to murder Jews and take over all of Israel.

many of them in secret practice just like the Converos. I'm sure many of them are not anti-Israel or anti-Judaism, they're scared for their lives to say anything