Author Topic: This messege is for Mizrachi 4 Life (btw guys i am back for those who know me)  (Read 5297 times)

Offline Haim_Ben_Shimon_3JFB

• Pro JTFer
idk how you guys found it to be the same I.P. address but i am willing to send mine if you just tell me how to do it i swear idk who Mizrach 4 life is

Offline Haim_Ben_Shimon_3JFB

• Pro JTFer
how can both of us be online then  under the same IP adress???  i dont get it why am i getting accused of foolish thing like this

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
how can both of us be online then  under the same IP adress???  i dont get it why am i getting accused of foolish thing like this

... use different browsers?  ::)

So now the admins are lying?

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb

... use different browsers?  ::)

So now the admins are lying?

I don't think Haim Ben Shimon and Mizrahi 4 LIFE  are the same person. I really don't. Haim Ben Shimon has been here longer than Mizarchi 4 LIFE has.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Is 'Haim' a Hebrew name?

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
Is 'Haim' a Hebrew name?

It's the same name as Chaim, spelled differently in English.

Haim ben Shimon has been here a long time.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Is 'Haim' a Hebrew name?

It's the same name as Chaim, spelled differently in English.

Haim ben Shimon has been here a long time.

Yes, transliteration of hebrew often results in several spellings for one word..

For example

Channukah
Hannukah
Hannuka
Chanuka

http://www.jewishmag.com/139mag/spellling_chanukah/spellling_chanukah.htm

http://www.mechon-mamre.org/jewfaq/alephbet.htm

Transliteration

The process of writing Hebrew words in the Latin (English) alphabet is known as transliteration.  Transliteration is more an art than a science, and opinions on the correct way to transliterate words vary widely.  This is why the Jewish festival of lights (in Hebrew, Chet-Nun-Kaf-He) is spelled Chanukah, Chanukkah, Hanuka, and many other interesting ways.  Each spelling has a legitimate phonetic and orthographic basis; none is right or wrong from a linguist's viewpoint, though some are more remote from Hebrew's early pronunciation.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14