Author Topic: This messege is for Mizrachi 4 Life (btw guys i am back for those who know me)  (Read 5298 times)

Offline Haim_Ben_Shimon_3JFB

• Pro JTFer

Offline Mizrahi 4 LIFE

• Full JTFer

wow you guys are so anti-muslim, not all muslims are terrorists!!!!!!!!!! you and your friends are very biased, after i watched the first 3 min i figured out you guys are anti-muslims

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Is there a chance you know each other/the same person?

• Pro JTFer
i guess not everyone can handle the truth that's whyy you stopped watching it after 3 min cause thos people are historians and/or former hitlers yemach shemo followers

Offline Mizrahi 4 LIFE

• Full JTFer
i guess not everyone can handle the truth that's whyy you stopped watching it after 3 min cause thos people are historians and/or former hitlers yemach shemo followers

yes Hitler was evil, but what do modern they muslims have to do with hitler? if hitler came to the middle east he would have killed all the arabs as well

• Pro JTFer

Is this some kind of a joke Ron ?

Offline Mizrahi 4 LIFE

• Full JTFer

you already sent me this "video" by a personal message. why did he have to send it publicly?

• Ultimate JTFer

No
You write in a very similiar way
you went back to the forum right after he joined (once again)
you opened a topic just for him the second you went back to the forum
etc

• Pro JTFer

No
You write in a very similiar way
you went back to the forum right after he joined (once again)
you opened a topic just for him the second you went back to the forum
etc
ok may be its some kind of a coincident i am just going to pretend this never happened i was honorable winged member  btw just as you Ron idk what happened to that i guess after i left for a while they took me off but either way if you don't believe me ask Chaim Ben Pesach

• Pro JTFer
and Mizrachi For Life... i did not send you anything in your private box wtf you talking about ???

Offline Mizrahi 4 LIFE

• Full JTFer
where do you get these sources about the muslims?

• Ultimate JTFer

from the definition of a Moslem?

Offline Mizrahi 4 LIFE

• Full JTFer
Afghanistan was a great country until the Russians invaded them. Iraq was controlling Iran until America got involved. if the western/christian countries would have not invaded the muslims. we wouldnt have these muslims with nuclear power (pakistan, and iran)

Offline Mizrahi 4 LIFE

• Full JTFer
who sells teh weapons to the arabs Russians and Americans (2 christian countries) in my opinion its the idol-whorshipers fault

• Ultimate JTFer
Afghanistan was a great country until the Russians invaded them. Iraq was controlling Iran until America got involved. if the western/christian countries would have not invaded the muslims. we wouldnt have these muslims with nuclear power (pakistan, and iran)

:laugh:

Afghanistan was a hell-hole supporting the enemies of Israel and was a Communist country 2 minutes before the USSR invaded.

Iraq was the most dangerous Arab entity until the Gulf War. The Ottoman Empire was eliminating the West with no problems and they were Nazis just like any other Muslim nations today.

What you're doing is nothing but an ignorant excusing of Jihad.

• Pro JTFer
ok i really got no time to talk to very unintelligent people... from the history channel [censored]!!! wow i really regret coming back now. First thing i hear is some accusations and comparing me to some idiots

• Ultimate JTFer
I agree though that the West is to blame for helping the Jihad, but the West did not cause it but helped (and help) it.

Offline Mizrahi 4 LIFE

• Full JTFer
look all i say is muslims are indeed enemies of teh Jews but also the majority of the christians as well. Muslims at least dont deny it, christians hates us in secert

• Ultimate JTFer
look all i say is muslims are indeed enemies of teh Jews but also the majority of the christians as well. Muslims at least dont deny it, christians hates us in secert

You're excusing Islam, that's not what you're saying.

Offline Mizrahi 4 LIFE

• Full JTFer
America gave Pakistan, Iraq, Iran, and many Muslim/Arab countries strength. if the west who have never got invovled in the east. they (muslims) would still fight with rocks instead of bombs

Offline Mizrahi 4 LIFE

• Full JTFer

You're excusing Islam, that's not what you're saying.

Islam for sure is a death0cult but what about Christanity (the earlier church fathers were aganist Jews) they still blame us for the death of jc

• Pro JTFer
i spoke to some polish holocaust survivor and he did tell me this thing that all roman catholic churches which were in Germany at a time allowed and were pro Jews to be executed 

Offline Mizrahi 4 LIFE

• Full JTFer
i spoke to some polish holocaust survivor and he did tell me this thing that all roman catholic churches which were in Germany at a time allowed and were pro Jews to be executed 

i mean yeah christians are/were anti-Jews but during the Holocaust 22,000 Gentiles (mostly Christains) risked their lives to save Jews.

• Pro JTFer

i mean yeah christians are/were anti-Jews but during the Holocaust 22,000 Gentiles (mostly Christains) risked their lives to save Jews.
Are you ok? seriously! i was saying "catholic churches"  not Christians do you know how to read ?