Author Topic: free Jonathan Pollard video...  (Read 1069 times)

Offline freejonathanpollardnow

• New JTFer
free Jonathan Pollard video...
« on: July 26, 2010, 07:53:00 AM »

Jonathan Pollard must be freed now! Unconditionally!!

He must also be allowed to make Aliyah!!

The Jewish hero must not be allowed to die in prison.

Long life for Pollard and his wife as free people in Eretz Israel!!!

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
Re: free Jonathan Pollard video...
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2010, 09:01:03 AM »

Here we go again, one of the usual trolls...
The writing style is clearly recognizable, but if you are not convinced, look at the video...

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2010, 10:09:30 AM »

The writing style is clearly recognizable, but if you are not convinced, look at the video...

בס''ד

Yaakov, this is not a troll. The video is excellent. G-d bless every one who works to free the Jewish hero Jonathan Pollard.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2010, 10:11:08 AM »

WTF?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2010, 10:17:56 AM »

I saw the video and it appears to be an honest discussion of the Pollard case... Why do you think it is a troll?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2010, 10:27:19 AM »
I didn't know that he was there in such bad conditions before I saw this video. I mean it's not that I thought prison was nice or anything, but it made it more clear what he was going through. I think they should at least respect his religious rights.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2010, 10:33:55 AM »

בס''ד

Yaakov, this is not a troll. The video is excellent. G-d bless every one who works to free the Jewish hero Jonathan Pollard.

Chaim, I am sorry if I jumped to conclusions, but the way this post is written and all its exclamation marks, all that does remind me of a recent post by someone you identified as a troll, I think it was this "Stephanie Weigang" who JTF has a long history with.
Besides, the video is well done, it takes excerpts about Jonathan Pollard's story that are true, and it does seem to be sincere at first glance. However, I immediately found the music suspicious, it does not fit with what is told. And, more importantly, there are images, expressions and allusions to forced sex with men in jail toward the middle of the video that convinced me that this video is not sincere, again it reminded of that "Stephanie Weigang" 's style.

Obviously I apologize if I am wrong and perhaps I am still too new to this forum anyway to be certain to identify a troll, so maybe I'd better not step in...

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2010, 11:36:14 AM »

To be more specific and try to explain why I reacted this way, that new post instinctively made me think of "David Ben Yisrael" (http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,47254.0.html), although what I figured was a new attempt by the same poster is more convincing and I obviously support the struggle for the release of Jonathan Pollard.

Again, all my apologies to our welcome new member if I am wrong, maybe I should be more careful and I could use a little vacation  :laugh:

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2010, 12:27:17 PM »
great video..i suggest everyone send it to their friends and family as an email link.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2010, 04:52:28 PM »
Thankyou for all the information, I did not realize Jonathan Pollard was such a hero....He deserves to be freed from Oppression!

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2010, 04:55:15 PM »

בס''ד

Chaim, I am sorry if I jumped to conclusions, but the way this post is written and all its exclamation marks, all that does remind me of a recent post by someone you identified as a troll, I think it was this "Stephanie Weigang" who JTF has a long history with.
Besides, the video is well done, it takes excerpts about Jonathan Pollard's story that are true, and it does seem to be sincere at first glance. However, I immediately found the music suspicious, it does not fit with what is told. And, more importantly, there are images, expressions and allusions to forced sex with men in jail toward the middle of the video that convinced me that this video is not sincere, again it reminded of that "Stephanie Weigang" 's style.

Obviously I apologize if I am wrong and perhaps I am still too new to this forum anyway to be certain to identify a troll, so maybe I'd better not step in...

It doesn't come close to Stephanie Pigangs writing style.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2010, 05:55:30 PM »
The video is very good I was confused as to where the problem with it was... I am glad to see there wasn't any... We need more threads that have videos like this.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2010, 06:16:57 PM »

To be more specific and try to explain why I reacted this way, that new post instinctively made me think of "David Ben Yisrael" (http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,47254.0.html), although what I figured was a new attempt by the same poster is more convincing and I obviously support the struggle for the release of Jonathan Pollard.

Again, all my apologies to our welcome new member if I am wrong, maybe I should be more careful and I could use a little vacation  :laugh:

"David ben Yisrael" is a mentally ill teenager of German and Polish descent who lives in Germany and is not Jewish, although he sometimes seems to think he is, which is why he took that name.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2010, 06:23:58 PM »
I've posted the video on Facebook. We need more people to watch this video.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2010, 11:47:57 AM »
I've read that Mr. Pollard's release date is 11/21/2015. Is this correct? If so, Bibi should stop worrying about what the sand monkeys think and work harder on Mr. Pollard's earlier release!!!!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2010, 11:54:12 AM »
I've read that Mr. Pollard's release date is 11/21/2015. Is this correct? If so, Bibi should stop worrying about what the sand monkeys think and work harder on Mr. Pollard's earlier release!!!!

who what how?  where did you find this out?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2010, 11:59:40 AM »

who what how?  where did you find this out?

Obviously it's not a reliable source, but that's what it said on Wikipedia.