Author Topic: Rage is at it again  (Read 774 times)

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
Rage is at it again
« on: July 28, 2010, 05:51:57 AM »
I remember hearing their evil noise back in the 90s when "free Mummia" signs were posted everywhere. After hearing a really bad piece of garbage, I thoughts the band was evil enough that they would want him released to wreck havoc. Turns out that was exactly what that so called song was about. I don't know if my thoughts were because I heard something on the radio or just linked the two together somehow. Now this group is speaking up against Federal and Arizona law.

http://cnn.com/video/?/video/showbiz/2010/07/27/bts.rage.machine.az.immigration.cnn
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Rage is at it again
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2010, 05:56:24 AM »
There is nothing wrong with separatism. If every race stuck to their own kind and lived among their own kind, then there wouldn't really be any racism would there? Nobody would be harming another race.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2010, 11:17:54 AM »
I never liked there music.  I have always thought it was pure garbage.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2010, 11:40:33 AM »
There is nothing wrong with separatism. If every race stuck to their own kind and lived among their own kind, then there wouldn't really be any racism would there? Nobody would be harming another race.

David Ben Moshe and I are in AZ, pretty soon we will be dead, because this BOGUS claim that AZ is aparthied means one thing;
KILL WHITE PEOPLE.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2010, 01:23:23 PM »

David Ben Moshe and I are in AZ, pretty soon we will be dead, because this BOGUS claim that AZ is aparthied means one thing;
KILL WHITE PEOPLE.

Dang

Who said AZ was aparthied?
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2010, 05:46:35 PM »
AsheDina pray that God will protect you. Of course you're right that the left is using that as a word that means to kill white people or at the very least hate white people, which leads to killing. However I don't think there is anything AT ALL, wrong with apartheid if it indeed was implemented. It means everybody has their own domain, their own space. It means that people interact with others of their own race and build their own communities.