Author Topic: Blacks Protest King Tut Exhibit  (Read 9846 times)

admin

Blacks Protest King Tut Exhibit
« on: May 20, 2007, 07:07:58 PM »
There is a King Tut exhibit in Philadelphia. The [censored] said they made him look like "Paris Hilton" and made him have Caucasian features. They said that it is to cover up that he is an "African king". Just because blacks are from Africa, everyone from Africa is black? Why should African only mean black? Not only have they hijacked the word African, but they are making up the lie that The Ancient Egyptians were black. Just because they think they were all "kings and queens", they think any king is black. What morons they are.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
Re: Blacks Protest King Tut Exhibit
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2007, 07:44:42 PM »
I recommend Mary Lefkowitz's Not Out of Africa.  It blows those affirmative action fairy tales out of the water.  I'm really sick of these affirmative action historians that try to claim that just about every ancient historical figure of any consequence, such as Cleopatra, Socrates, Plato, Jesus, and so on, were all black, that Western thought and civilization originated out of Africa, that the Greeks stole from the Egyptians, and other such dreck.  If everything that had happened in South Africa during the past 500 years actually happened 2000 years ago, these affirmative action historians would try to claim that the Boers and Afrikaners were black as well.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2007, 08:37:45 AM »
It's funny... Some black people say that the ancient Egyptians were black. These same people claim the ancient Hebrews were black too. They say that pharaoh, Moses, Joseph, Jesus, Cleopatra, etc, etc were all black people.

So if the ancient Egyptians and Hebrews were all black, does that mean blacks kept other blacks as slaves?  :o
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2007, 01:29:11 PM »
There is a King Tut exhibit in Philadelphia. The schvartzas said they made him look like "Paris Hilton" and made him have Caucasian features. They said that it is to cover up that he is an "African king". Just because blacks are from Africa, everyone from Africa is black? Why should African only mean black? Not only have they hijacked the word African, but they are making up the lie that The Ancient Egyptians were black. Just because they think they were all "kings and queens", they think any king is black. What morons they are.

King Tut looks like the average North Africans who are Berbers, or Copts, enough with this [censored]. The Egyptians were offended by this, when I actually read, they said he was a North African Caucasiod. The [censored] are dumb, but what is also worse their some whites who act in the same manner saying Egyptian was White Nordic civilization both theories are compelte [censored]. Their was video where Afrocentric [censored] got their asses handed down to them by the Egyptians. Egyptians were North African Caucasiods, the evidece is their, why did the Egyptians make themselves look different from the Nubians. Actually the ancient Greeks described the Egyptians to look like Northern Indians, and most of them do. This is nothing but [censored]. The average Egyptian is Caucasiod, its only in the exterme South their is Negroid admixture. Coon described that modern Egyptians have a Coptic core that is influneced by other Caucasiod races from latter times. TO YOU STUPID [censored] EGYPT WAS BULID BY NORTH AFRICAN CAUCASIODS NOT MONKIES, YES THEY ARE DARK SKINED PEOPLE BUT DOES NOT MAKE THEM [censored].

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2007, 01:35:54 PM »
It's funny... Some black people say that the ancient Egyptians were black. These same people claim the ancient Hebrews were black too. They say that pharaoh, Moses, Joseph, Jesus, Cleopatra, etc, etc were all black people.

So if the ancient Egyptians and Hebrews were all black, does that mean blacks kept other blacks as slaves?  :o

Hebrews are not Black, they never were, if they were dark skined they were Arabids and Assryiods, and East-Meds!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2007, 02:21:16 PM »

The same creatures think George Washington and Thomas Jefferson was black.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2007, 03:03:29 PM »

UMMM UUMMMMMMMM they wese Blacks!

Allen-t fan

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2007, 03:48:09 PM »

George Jefferson and Thomas Washington were black.

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2007, 04:30:06 PM »

Get lost troll.

« Last Edit: May 26, 2007, 06:18:35 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Allen-t fan

« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2007, 04:34:53 PM »

Get lost troll.

Boy you're touchy.

« Last Edit: May 26, 2007, 06:19:12 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2007, 05:14:24 PM »

The idiots Cleopatra was not even Egyptians She Greek but look at my singinature its speaks the truth about the [censored].

Allen-T

« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2007, 06:30:21 PM »
Years ago, in Queens in a ghetto area called Cambria Heights there was a Kentucky Fried Chicken that had a black faced Colonel Sanders!!! It might still be there, I don't know. 

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2007, 08:00:27 PM »
Years ago, in Queens in a ghetto area called Cambria Heights there was a Kentucky Fried Chicken that had a black faced Colonel Sanders!!! It might still be there, I don't know. 

That must the Freid Chicken with Mayonnise Umm Hmm!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2007, 10:57:23 PM »
I grew up here in Queens, when I was a young boy the neighborhood I grew up you could raise a decent family, with children that had respect for their parents and went to school and excelled.  Their parents worked hard mostly the fathers they were the bread winners and the mothers raised the children.  Sometimes, the mothers would get a side job when the children were old enough. And these neighborhoods were beautifully kept.  Now? these same neighborhoods look like outhouses.  Windows broken, graffeti on newly built buildings and homes.  And it is not just the blacks now, white kids immitate this.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2007, 09:16:31 AM »
MasterWolf, you are so right about Queens. I have lived in Queens all my life, 58 years, and when I see what has happened I want to cry. Believe it or not they are roasting whole pigs on the sidewalks of Corona, there is also some people cooking rats and selling them on the streets of Roosevelt Ave., whole neighborhoods have been destroyed. The alien cultures have taken over, they have overwhelmed us. They have no sense of what America is about, nor do they want to be American. They have just transported their hovels and hell holes here, where they can spoonge off the system, live 50 to an apartment, get food stamps, get free medical care, live in an underground economy, speak their own language and practice the vilest customs you can imagine. Since the illegals all vote democratic we are doomed. Why do you think that the drunken murderer ted kennedy wants this country to be flooded with millions of undesirables? He knows that they will all vote democratic and thus seal the conservatives and republicans to the dustbowl of history. Think for a moment, when they have overwhelming numbers in congress, and the congress will be 100 % hispanic, they will make spanish the offical language and outlaw the republican and conservative parties. I know some of you may think that this is far fetched, but I can see it coming down the pike. Maybe not in 10 years, but who knows how long after that.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2007, 02:24:27 PM »
This is going to be the entire country, not just NYC.  You look at the suburbs.  Look at Long Island.  At one point Long Island was very lily white, property value in Suffox were the highest in the nation.  And these neighborhood were specatcular, everyone had neat proprety.  Even in Nassau and Suffox its turning like this.  Its a sad situation that a country with such amazing achievement has stuff like this.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2007, 02:28:48 PM by MasterWolf1 »

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2007, 02:31:40 PM »
Hey guys, maybe they are confusing King Tut with Mr. T. As you know we are not dealing with rocket scientists here.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2007, 06:49:43 PM »
Jamaica looks like when the Bronx Zoo opens up the cages and let the creatures out

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2007, 08:14:05 PM »
MasterWolf, you are so right about Queens. I have lived in Queens all my life, 58 years, and when I see what has happened I want to cry. Believe it or not they are roasting whole pigs on the sidewalks of Corona, there is also some people cooking rats and selling them on the streets of Roosevelt Ave., whole neighborhoods have been destroyed. The alien cultures have taken over, they have overwhelmed us. They have no sense of what America is about, nor do they want to be American. They have just transported their hovels and hell holes here, where they can spoonge off the system, live 50 to an apartment, get food stamps, get free medical care, live in an underground economy, speak their own language and practice the vilest customs you can imagine. Since the illegals all vote democratic we are doomed. Why do you think that the drunken murderer ted kennedy wants this country to be flooded with millions of undesirables? He knows that they will all vote democratic and thus seal the conservatives and republicans to the dustbowl of history. Think for a moment, when they have overwhelming numbers in congress, and the congress will be 100 % hispanic, they will make spanish the offical language and outlaw the republican and conservative parties. I know some of you may think that this is far fetched, but I can see it coming down the pike. Maybe not in 10 years, but who knows how long after that.
I want to tell people on the forum that don't live in New York that everything fjack writes in his posts about Queens and New York City is all the truth. He tells it like it really is, if anything the situation is even worse. I grew up in Queens but moved out to Long Island about 20 years ago. I still travel into the city most days to work. The neighborhood I lived in had changed into China Town almost over night. It wasn't that the place was dangerous it just became congested and different from the Flushing I had grew up in. And fjack is also right when he says the sickness is spreading and spreading fast. All the ills I left behind when I left the City have followed me right out into suburbia. I have every form of minority and zebra couple here you can dream of. I have Mexican illegals playing soccer on the school grounds and [censored] all over the place where children have to play when school is open and not a local official will put a stop to this situation. On the bright side  I can still go to bed and forget the door open from time to time and wake up to find everything still here in the house however as with my old neighborhood it just isn't the same.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2007, 08:46:13 PM »
cjd and fjack,,, I remember also when I was a young boy my dad use to take us to Flushing Meadow Park ( those outside NY, its a huge park in Queens, where the US Tennis is also is played). Anyways, it was nice to bring the family on a weekend to that park.  People bbq, have a nice day when it was nice out.  Now if you yell INS 99 percent would run and hide.  All the Mexian and Colombian illegals flock there.  And they turned the once a very nice park to what looks like Bogata after a tornado.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2007, 09:31:31 PM »
cjd and fjack,,, I remember also when I was a young boy my dad use to take us to Flushing Meadow Park ( those outside NY, its a huge park in Queens, where the US Tennis is also is played). Anyways, it was nice to bring the family on a weekend to that park.  People bbq, have a nice day when it was nice out.  Now if you yell INS 99 percent would run and hide.  All the Mexian and Colombian illegals flock there.  And they turned the once a very nice park to what looks like Bogata after a tornado.
Boy MasterWolf1 that brings back some nice memories. I lived just outside the the Flushing side of the Park in a place known as Queens Borough Hill. It was quite the place up until the end of the 70s. By then the neighborhood was changing they were ripping down many of the older homes  with nice big yards and putting up rows and rows of attached houses. The park was great when I was a kid we would go fishing down by the lake thats between the Grand Central Parkway and the Van Wick Expressway. There was a spot just under the Long Island Expressway that had some sort of dam built there that was great for fishing off of. It was a nice safe park back then. I would ride my bicycle through the park and visit my grandparents who lived in Corona. It was really a very nice park. For anyone who doesn't know this park was the site of the 1939 & 40 Worlds Fair and the 64 & 65 Fair. There are still a few buildings that remain from both Fairs. As time went on the park became less and less safe. From what I am told now it is not safe to go in at all  unless it is in a part with many people around. Very young folks who live in Flushing and Corona now would never believe how very nice it was to grow up there.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2007, 10:09:34 PM »
Great Posts FJack, MasterWolf and CJD.
I have similar memories of growing up in Queens.
If we could only turn back time.
FJack - Main Street Flushing is a prime example of how right you are.
If I dropped any forum member into that area blindfolded - probably not one could guess that he was still in the USA. 
I feel great sadness for the children today - they will only ever know this upside down world.

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2007, 10:31:00 PM »
I grew up in the 80's, in the late 70's and early 80's it was still a very nice park.  Now it looks like vomit.  The same with Jones beach and Rockaway beach.  They both were nice beaches to take your kids for the day to enjoy the beach which they are entitled to do so.  Now the beaches look like the seashore of Haiti.  They leave garbage all over.  The mother pigs change the diapers of their babies and leave the diapers on the beach.  I mean it is absolutly disgusting.

Allen-t fan

« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2007, 11:49:17 PM »
Its all over...all over.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2007, 12:31:06 PM »
I remember going to the world's fair in 1964 and it was a wonderland, no diversity at all, everything was clean, no wine bottles or malt liquror bottles, no hispanics walking around with their boom boxes, everyone spoke english, no roving gangs of blacks, it was heaven for a 14 year old person. Now, the climate has changed. It wasn't so long ago that we have heard of hispanic youths, armed with baseball bats attacking people in the same park. It is vile that we must put up with turd world values. How long, if ever will it take these creatures to realize what the white people have done to make this a civilized society? I firmally believe, that these creatures are behind the white race by 200,000 years in the evolutionary process. I have no hope for us, unless is to take a more drastic and a more final vision of what is to happen to these primates. Deportation immediately of them all, including all of their low IQ, disease ridden, retarded offspring that now clough our medical system, pollute our schools, infest our subway and bus system, collect food stamps, recieve all kinds of benefits that we can't, be protected by the aclu, the naacp and host of phoney reverends such as jesse the whore monger and the liar and white hater al sharpton.