Author Topic: Bosniak & Jewish Solidarity  (Read 2689 times)

Offline Avon Crane

• New JTFer
Bosniak & Jewish Solidarity
« on: July 28, 2010, 09:04:22 PM »
I know this is not "the best" place for peaceful politics, since the JTF is (unfortunately) an extremist organization. However, I wish to say that we, the Jews, want peace and a strong Israel. But we also want Serbian Nazi collaborators to stop distorting the history. With that in mind, live long Israel!

http://bosniakandjewishfriendship.wordpress.com/

Bosniak & Jewish Solidarity, NGO
Washington, D.C.

:dance:

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: Bosniak & Jewish Solidarity
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2010, 09:09:06 PM »
Avon, JTF and Chaim are extremely pro-Serb.  So this is really not the place to write anything about so-called Serbian "Nazi collaborators." 

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2010, 09:19:37 PM »
Avon, JTF and Chaim are extremely pro-Serb.  So this is really not the place to write anything about so-called Serbian "Nazi collaborators." 

Hello Lisa,

I'm thinking they knew this...........but I could be wrong, wouldnt be the first, definitely wont be the last.  How have you been?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2010, 09:32:53 PM »
I've been doing OK, thanks.  How about you?

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2010, 09:34:13 PM »
I know this is not "the best" place for peaceful politics, since the JTF is (unfortunately) an extremist organization. However, I wish to say that we, the Jews, want peace and a strong Israel. But we also want Serbian Nazi collaborators to stop distorting the history. With that in mind, live long Israel!

Washington, D.C.

So do you deny that 6 million Jews were murdered in the holocaust?

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2010, 09:34:36 PM »
I've been doing OK, thanks.  How about you?

Hey Lisa I've been ever better would you like to compete?

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2010, 09:39:40 PM »
I'm ok Lisa.  Actually I just looked at the website, I may have been wrong.

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2010, 10:07:43 PM »

Washington, D.C.

JTF is an extreme organization - LOL

So Prophet Moses, Joshua and King David were extremists too?   
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2010, 11:16:04 PM »
Hi again, Ralph.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2010, 01:19:12 AM »
I see that the troll posted a holocaust denial material through the link he provided.

"Handzar (SS) Division Did Not Target Jews in World War II" is the title of the first article. And as one expects logic isn't the strongest side of these nazis.
Its recruits were composed of Bosniaks (Bosnian Muslims) and Croats (Bosnian Catholics), because both ethnic groups were persecuted and killed by Serbian Nazi collaborators (Chetniks).

You see according the Bosniak author's pee brain, because the Serbs were Nazi collaborators, the Bosniaks joined the Nazi SS to fight them.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2010, 02:34:26 AM »
I see that the troll posted a holocaust denial material through the link he provided.

"Handzar (SS) Division Did Not Target Jews in World War II" is the title of the first article. And as one expects logic isn't the strongest side of these nazis.
Its recruits were composed of Bosniaks (Bosnian Muslims) and Croats (Bosnian Catholics), because both ethnic groups were persecuted and killed by Serbian Nazi collaborators (Chetniks).

You see according the Bosniak author's pee brain, because the Serbs were Nazi collaborators, the Bosniaks joined the Nazi SS to fight them.

This is usual in this circles. On the one hand they denie the holocaust and on the other hand they are proud of it.

This is like with the islamic terrorists and their supporters.

On the one hand they blame others for 9/11 and on the other hand they praise the perpetrators.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2010, 05:05:07 AM »
Usually such friendship sites have names of the leaders of group these site doesn't,probably a fake site
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2010, 09:00:22 AM »
Has Muzzie Crane been banned yet?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2010, 09:02:21 AM »
Has Muzzie Crane been banned yet?
I DON'T KNOW HE HASN'T POSTED
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2010, 09:06:18 AM »
Can I please send him to Jasenovac? Pretty please?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2010, 09:10:18 AM »

lol

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2010, 09:11:18 AM »

I second that maybe to Auschwitz

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2010, 09:12:05 AM »

I second that maybe to Auschwitz
maybe straight to Hell

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2010, 09:12:45 AM »
This animal also defends the holocaust denial of Franjo Tudjman justifying it on grounds of a claim that "only 900,000" of the Jewish deaths were documented and therefore only that number can be believed to have been murdered.  

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2010, 09:15:50 AM »
Ask any right Serb, he will tell that Bosnia is a Ghostnia. ;D
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2010, 12:35:33 PM »
The most annoying thing about little muslim Bosnian sh*ts is that they can lie to you with a straight face, sticking a knife in your back while saying they are your friends.
They have no honor at all.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2010, 12:37:30 PM »
The most annoying thing about little muslim Bosnian sh*ts is that they can lie to you with a straight face, sticking a knife in your back while saying they are your friends.

Just like Arabs, or as they Rabbi Kahane said: "When you give your hand to an Arab, you better count your fingers after that"

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2010, 12:56:12 PM »

Just like Arabs, or as they Rabbi Kahane said: "When you give your hand to an Arab, you better count your fingers after that"
Smart saying, Ron.
When I think about it, such behavior is not exclusive for muslims. The EU officials, Obama, lefties... are the same. It's like when they make demonstrations against Israel, you hear them say "we love the Jews, we just hate zionist oppressors". You can see the hate in their eyes, but they don't have the guts to admit it. They are cowards and backstabbers who can kick you only when you're down. I find such people much slimier than nazis and jihadists.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2010, 12:58:10 PM »

Smart saying, Ron.
When I think about it, such behavior is not exclusive for muslims. The EU officials, Obama, lefties... are the same. It's like when they make demonstrations against Israel, you hear them say "we love the Jews, we just hate zionist oppressors". You can see the hate in their eyes, but they don't have the guts to admit it. They are cowards and backstabbers who can kick you only when you're down. I find such people much slimier than nazis and jihadists.

me too
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2010, 01:36:58 PM »

Smart saying, Ron.

<edited by muman613>
« Last Edit: July 29, 2010, 04:40:35 PM by muman613 »