Author Topic: Which gas companies do not buy middle eastern oil?  (Read 2891 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Which gas companies do not buy middle eastern oil?
« on: May 20, 2007, 11:38:21 PM »
I know energy independence is the ultimate goal but until then, I would like to know where I should fill up my car with gas. Which gas companies do not use middle eastern oil? Thank you
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
Re: Which gas companies do not buy middle eastern oil?
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2007, 11:52:11 PM »
Sunoco- Terrorist free oil.  I learned it on Masada2000's website.  You could, too, if it wasn't taken down again.
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2007, 02:06:29 AM »
Crap there is not that many sunoco's around. I have exxon, bp amoco, mobile, shell, and citgo near me. I also have a hess station on the route I usually drive. I heard that citgo has no middleeast oil but that their oil is all from chavez. What do you think?

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2007, 03:02:18 AM »
Chavez was kissing the back side of the Iranian Nazi leader so I do not go to Citigo. I think not 100 percent sure but I think Hess is alright.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline JT

• New JTFer

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2007, 11:42:32 AM »
Ok so that settles it. It is only sunoco and hess for me. I guess I will just have to plan my fillups better as they don't have many of them where I usually go.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2007, 01:17:14 PM »
Yes there is a Hess station near me fantastic but you see we need more to be firm and strong on the gas and oil issue we need more across this country.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2007, 06:22:11 PM »
I think also Citgo is good, and in general the small local companies are better. JTF posted which ones were okay years ago.
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2007, 06:36:46 PM »
Crap there is not that many sunoco's around. I have exxon, bp amoco, mobile, shell, and citgo near me. I also have a hess station on the route I usually drive. I heard that citgo has no middleeast oil but that their oil is all from chavez. What do you think?

I saw a commercial a few weeks ago where random people are shown praising Citgo (Venezuela) for providing low-cost energy--or that's what they claim.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2007, 06:39:26 PM »

I saw a commercial a few weeks ago where random people are shown praising Citgo (Venezuela) for providing low-cost energy--or that's what they claim.

I saw the commercial for Citigo where the guy was saying quote ( From our good friends in Venezuela ). With friends like Commie Chavez kissing Ahmainajad who needs enemies?

ftf

« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2007, 06:40:40 PM »
There aren't any in the UK :(