Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, August 8, 2010  (Read 9834 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Ask JTF for Sunday, August 8, 2010
« on: July 31, 2010, 07:34:51 PM »
Dear Chaim, I have several questions for this week's Ask JTF.

1. Which non-Muslim country other than Israel do you think has suffered the most from Islamic-related terrorism? Personally I think it's India. I think if India didn't had so many Muslims, I think they would have suffered less.

2. If America is crazy enough to elect a black Muslim America hater into the White House, do you think the Israeli people would be insane enough to bring Israel's first Arab prime minister? I shudder to even think about it.

3. What is your opinion on NPR?

4. Did you hear about the story of Egypt trying to fire missiles against Israel and actually fired against Jordan instead and killed one Arab? I really laughed out loud when one of the members posted a topic about this very subject.

5 When will the Crypt Keeper (Helen Thomas) finally croak?
« Last Edit: August 07, 2010, 08:18:08 PM by YimachShemotoIslam »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, August 8, 2010
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2010, 07:39:52 PM »
Greetings Chaim. I haven't heard a lot of discussion on this site about the Lockerbie bomber ( Abdel Baset al-Megrahi) and how BP worked to get him freed. Could you please share your thoughts on this subject?
« Last Edit: August 07, 2010, 11:33:36 PM by Rubystars »

Offline Jorje15

• Full JTFer
    • Jorje15
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2010, 07:44:26 PM »
Dear Chaim,

What are your thoughts on START during the Cold War
« Last Edit: August 07, 2010, 08:32:24 PM by Jorje15 »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2010, 07:57:18 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

I have three questions this week, all of which are about a singular theme (Gentile-Jewish relations and perceptions). Hopefully this is not too controversial.

1: I have a friend on the east coast who claims that Chasidic Jews often run into other shoppers' carts with their carts in the supermarkets, in order to get the Gentile shoppers to avoid them because they don't want to be near their uncleanness. Is this true and if so what do you have to say about this?

2: I have another friend, a devout Christian, who claims that Jews are a race (but does not appear to mean that in an anti-Semitic way). She says that Jews are members of "the race of Abraham" and that the genealogies of the Bible prove this. She says that the exact tracing of Jesus' lineage shows that he belonged to the "Jewish race". Furthermore she claims to be able to recognize Jewish people by their looks. I know this woman fairly well and she knows full well that the Jews are G-d's chosen people and supports them. What do you say about people like this? Are they anti-Semites anyway or can you overlook this mistaken belief if they mean well?

3: How do you feel about Gentiles who are not anti-Semites, but don't care about Jews any more than any other people? Most of my family is like this. I have not hardly discussed JTF with them at all, but they have wondered why I would have any interest in a Jewish forum. (They really don't think about Israel ever but if push came to shove, I think they would support her for obvious reasons.)
« Last Edit: August 03, 2010, 06:09:12 AM by Dr. Brennan Fan »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2010, 08:39:26 PM »
Shalom Chaim

It is quite typical of many black people that if you say something subtle, they will fly off the handle.  For example, if you were to say, "You people....", they start giving you hell about that remark alone.  Or even better, if you mistake one black person for another, like Greta Van Sustren did, you could be labled a "racist".

Can you tell us a story when that happened to you and your counter reaction?  Has this ever happened to you, but in the opposite way where a black person said "you people..." or "white boy" or whatever...Tell us how you reacted to that person.

Toda

Dr. dan
« Last Edit: August 04, 2010, 01:44:10 PM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Haim_Ben_Shimon_3JFB

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2010, 11:29:58 AM »
Shalom Chaim,
After everything whats going on with economy down, Obama administration lost a lot of "popularity votes" and support from people that voted for him in 2008 because he did not do anything since he got the office, do you believe that there is a still slight or big chance in 2012 he will be reelected?
« Last Edit: August 08, 2010, 03:51:42 PM by Haim_Ben_Shimon_3JFB »

Offline Yaacov Ben Yehuda

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2010, 12:41:25 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

What is your opinion of Barry Chamish and his views?

Is Netanyahu part of the Globailst group CFR (council for foreign relations), and if so what does this mean for Israel?

Toda ve Shalom
« Last Edit: August 08, 2010, 10:12:41 AM by Yaacov Ben Yehuda »

Offline Nekama

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2010, 10:37:57 PM »
Dear Chaim:

(1) I was a picture of Marc Mezvinsky all clad in a deformed tallis and yarmulka by the so call Chupah at his marriage to Chelsea Clinton.  I can only imagine what Hillary Rotten Clinton was thinking as she saw her future son-in-law wearing these ritual items.  Did she think he was a "F-ing Jewish Bastard?" She apparently cursed out Bill and others using this repulsive language.  My guess is that Hillary crapped in her extra large adult diaper when she saw Marc in this git-up.  What are your thoughts on this un-holy union?

(2) The other day I was driving on Church Avenue, just after the intersection with Dahill Rd., when I  noticed that the driver behind me was a Moslem woman whose head and torso were covered and all I could see where the slits in her vail.  Several months ago, I was driving down that same street and I heard the Muslim call to prayer on a loud speaker.  What the heck is going on in this country?  We are importing the dregs of humanity into our midst.  It seems every other store in that part of Brooklyn advertises the sale of Halal meat exclusively. I think Pogo said it best:  "We have met the enemy and he is us."  Your comments please.

(3) On Monday August 2nd, six black kids drowned to death in the Red River near Shreveport, Louisiana.  The story by the Associated Press detailing this episode noted the discrepancy between Black and White swimming rates.  I am a little surprised given that black obesity rates are very high.  I would think that blacks would be less susceptible to drowning than whites because they are more buoyant than whites.  I would think all those white castle hamburgers would keep the descendants of “kings and queens” afloat.  I point out that I have been to several zoos with my children and have seen gorillas, orangutans and other primates swim just fine.  I just don't understand.  Is "Wilding" the only water activity blacks do well? I remember how successful certain black kids were engaging in sexual misconduct in NYC public swimming pools.  Since you are such a distinguished civil rights leader and a modern day “Dr. Jane Goodall” of urban primate hip hop culture, I was hoping you could shed some light on this issue. As an aside, I point out that our great sages of the Talmud require a father to teach his children how to swim.

(4)  Without the intercession of Hashem, it looks likely that the Cordoba Mosque will be built at the site of the old Burlington coat factory near ground zero.  I had dream the other night that several large Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (“UAVs”), carrying extra fuel loads, made its way to the site one Friday morning while 3000 Muslim Nazis were praying with Mayor Bloomberg in site.  The UAVs were then turned into missiles crashing into the Mosque. You can imagine the rest of the story.  Your comments please

All the best,

Nekama
« Last Edit: August 08, 2010, 01:11:24 PM by Nekama »

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2010, 12:23:18 AM »
Shalom Chaim

2 Questions this week

1) Why do you think any of the major halachic authorities haven't come out against Smoking and stated that it is against the Torah. We all know know that it is against the Torah to endanger your health knowingly but those who smoke do in knowingly. Many of the supposed "Ultra Orthodox" in Maeh Sharim, Gulah and Beni Brack smoke and you don't see and big Rabbis say anything or even advise against it at the very least. Chaim why the silence??

2) When I boarded the Switzerland to New York leg of my Return to America 2 months ago a Swiss German Female Dog greeting me in German so I raised my voice and said Anglit (English in Hebrew) and she said What I said you speak English?? On the previous flight from Tel Aviv to Zurich after morning services I asked if there was a Kosher meal for me and a different Swiss German Female dog said to me in the nastyist voice "Well did you order one" In both these examples they could see my beard and my Kippah. Why do these dogs continue to act in such a disrespectful manner towards Jews even to this day??

Thanks

David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh
« Last Edit: August 03, 2010, 03:31:23 AM by דוד בן זאב אריה »
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2010, 08:16:04 AM »
Shalom Chaim, what is your opinion on Michael Medved?

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2010, 02:49:04 PM »
Dear Chaim,

1) If you could wish for three things (aside from more wishes, and Mashiach, since those are obvious) what would they be?

2)What's your favorite board game?

3) If you were in a room with Obama, Ahmadinejad, and Abbas Yemach Shemam, and you could kill only one of them or one other person of your choosing instead, without ever getting caught, who would it be?

4)Aside from Rav Kahane Olav Hashalom, who had the greatest impact on your life?

5)If Rav Kahane came to you in a dream what would you discuss with him?

6)Who do you like to impersonate most? Can you give us a sample?

Thanks and may Hashem help us

p.s. Do you remember that show when you talked about Gary Ackerman and how he was eating underneath the table while hiding at a restaurant during a stick up?  :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D
« Last Edit: August 03, 2010, 02:42:52 PM by It's Just Mo »

Offline Herutnik

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2010, 05:31:48 AM »
Shalom brother Chaim, ma shlomcha?

I have two comments for this week:

1. Unlike last week when i attacked PM Netanyahu, this time i want to  explain why im pretty sure Bibi shouldn't be blamed for the tragedy of the murdered soldier (HY"D) on the border with lebbanon last Tuesday. 
About two years ago at a conference in Or Yehuda, back when Zipora Shpizer served as foreign minister, she announced - "We have created a change in southern Lebanon", as she refers to Resolution 1701. "Resolution 1701 is good for Israel," as it was stated by PM at the time, Ehud Olmert. "The decision will create a demilitarized area in southern Lebanon" he said, and that's what theyv'e carried out.  and now we are witnessing the direct results of the International supervision  that took place on any smuggling of weapons to lebbanon (which is resolution 1701), and the result is that Hezbollah is now atleast three times more armed then they were in 2006. Resolution 1701 also "helped" increase the influence of Hezbollah in the Lebanese army lines (as we have witnessed last Tuesday).
Too bad we weren't told a that point, that the Lebanese president today and former commander of the Lebanese army, Michel Suleiman, is a big fan of the Hezbollah member, Imad Mughniyeh and he also consults on a daily basis with Nasrallah. in addition to that, he also state a few months ago that the weapons held by Hezbollah is "a positive factor," and called for unity between the armed forces in his country.
Anyway, the lesson here is not related to the worthless International supervision (that was pretty obvious), the lesson is that these are the results we get when we put these clowns in office time and time again, who apparently have no idea what the hell they're doing. but that's only my opinion.
Your comments please.

2. On  last week's ask JTF, you mentioned the former Justice Minister Daniel Friedmann. and I wanna say that I agree with you completely, he was a real threat to the court system in Israel because he wanted to limit some of their authorities that they shoudn't have in the first place.
you also mentioned that if we were in power we would fire the supreme court judges through the knesset, but to me it seems impossible if we don't  change our method for appointing judges first.
if im not mistaken, no democratic country in the world recognizes a court system like we have in israel.
As you know, we have an unofficial constitutional court that uses their authority to make decisions in issues that tend to have a political nature, meanwhile the supreme court judges are not chosen by elected officials even though in all democratic countries in the world where a constitutional court system exists, that has the authority to decide in political matters, the judges (in one way or another) represent the political views of all citizens, which is a method that unfortunatly doesn't exist in israel because the court system is not officialy considered constitutional (and of course, this is no coincidence it's intentional).
all the court judges in israel (whether in the supreme court or otherwise) are appointed through the 'commission for judges' in the knesset, where elected officials do have a say in it obviously, but (and that's a big 'but') there is also a representation of three judges and Two representatives from the Office of Lawyers and without their approvale, the ministers and MK's sitting in that commission can't nominate even a single judge that they like.
In other words, the ones controling the commission for judges are the judges themselves, and that is the main reason why we have 13 out of 15 judges in the supreme court (including the chief judge) that are exactly in the image of Aharon Barak.
if we don't change our twisted method for appointing judges, and make an official constitutional court system, then i think it will always remain extremely difficult to appoint decent judges.
your comments please.

Chaim hayakar, toda raba lecha veshavua tov,
Herutnik.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2010, 09:19:41 AM by Herutnik »

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2010, 05:39:22 AM »
reserved

Offline Gimatria

• Full JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2010, 08:24:17 AM »
Shalom Chaim ha chazak, ha'amitz, ha pagaz!

Who is fatter, Gary Ackerman or Omri Sharon? If only one of the two could be used for the JTF agricultural plan (i.e., to fertilize the negev), who would you choose?

I was so delighted last week, thinking about a meteor destroying the demonic wedding of the Chelsea Clinton. It got me thinking, if a meteor or other such natural disaster could destroy a town or city anywhere in the world, which city should we pray to get struck? Let's say you could choose 2 - which would you choose? Riyadh? Dubai? Gaza? I can picture Yosef (ZTL) choosing London. So many choices! What would be your 2 cities?

ha ma'aritz shelcha,
Gimatria

PS can you tell us how Chaim Ramon earned his nickname "The Crusher"?

« Last Edit: August 06, 2010, 09:01:36 AM by Gimatria »

Offline RightWingGentile

• Full JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2010, 10:23:23 AM »
Dear Chaim,

You are truly a saint. Thank you for everything you do.

Four brief questions this week:

1) Has there ever been a more villainous and evil politician than Mike Bloomberg (I won't call him by his nickname out of respect for my Jewish brothers and sisters - but would you, please)? This filthy, scummy dirtbag had the gall to hold a press conference to make an "impassioned" plea for the World Trade Center mosque to be built, with the Statue of Liberty serving as the backdrop. YSV to Mike Bloomberg and anyone who supports him, may they die of AIDS and burn in hellfire forever. Is there any form of torture or hot enough temperature facing this devil in Gehenom? Also, if you can think of a more sinister politician, please explain.

2) How do you think these self hating white freaks would feel if America and Israel bombed the Arab countries into nothingness, and then built churches and temples on the land? On a side note, would you shed a tear if America bombed Africa right off the map, because I wouldn't need a tissue.

3) If you could choose for one companies headquarters to be bombed to smithereens with everyone in it, which would it be and why: the BBC or CNN?

4) Lastly, I heard a rumor that Barack Hussein Osama, YSV, will be formally announcing his candidacy for a 2nd term at the Popeye's in Washington, DC, in honor of his mentor and fellow animal Al Sharpton. Can you confirm or deny?

G-d bless you and the JTF,
RWG
« Last Edit: August 08, 2010, 12:42:21 AM by RightWingGentile »

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2010, 12:09:22 PM »
Dear Chaim

I was watching a program today about black Muslim Nazi's in the Sahara and they were talking around the fire with an Irishman who was following their caravan. While they were all sitting around the fire telling stories, eating goats testicles and scorpions,they said that Allah made a mistake in making the desert and to correct his mistake, he made camels. Have you ever heard anything more ridiculous in all your life? I thought Allah was supposed to be an all perfect being. How can he make a mistake, let alone this big of a mistake?

Can you give us your opinion on why the Israeli government is letting more Muslims Nazi's from Sudan into Israel? What is their logic (if any for doing this)?

Why do nations refer to themselves as motherland and fatherland?

G-d Bless You, Your Loved Ones and The Chosen People.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2010, 03:41:30 PM by Irish Zionist »
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2010, 01:44:51 PM »
Shalom Chaim, 

My questions this week are a follow-up from your answers from my question and comments from last week,   related to the New York 5th Congressional District.

1.   Regarding what you mentioned about Kahanist Bob Unger not getting the necessary support from the Republican and " Conservative "  Parties in the 5th District to remain in the Race.      Do you believe that in 2010,   a Kahanist candidate can be elected anywhere in the United States?     If the answer is yes,   what region ( s )  of the country?     Also,   do you believe a Kahanist Candidate can be elected in any statewide election?

2.   Other than Liz Berney,   are you aware of any incumbent or current candidate for Congress in the last year or so who has been pointing out the dangers and hideous actions of Mahmoud Abbas and the PLO/  Fatah collectively?      It seems like Abbas and the PLO/  Fatah  has gained legitimacy even amongst most of the American Right.      They regularly talk and write about the evils of Hamas,   Hezbollah,  and Iran.   But like you have said many times,   its the Muslims that use   Taqiyya who are even more dangerous.     

3)    Around 2 weeks ago,    I once again listed to the "  Ask JTF" program that you did on October 29,  2008.     You made a great point when the Barack Hussein Obama/  Joe Biden ticket built a significant lead.    That we still have to try to defeat them,   even though it was clearly an uphill battle.     And if we try,    it would increase the chances of G-d acting favorably.    Hence,  creating a miracle.     These comments relate to the situation in the NY 5th Congressional District but can also apply to any political race that doesn't look promising in terms of the results.      Using the 5th Congressional District as an example.     Even though barring a miracle it looks like  Gary "  Osama Bin "  Ackerman will be re-elected once again,    if many more people attempt to actively defeat him  (  regardless of whether Liz Berney or Dr. James Milano wins the Republican Primary ),    do you believe this is the type of mission that G-d expects of Jews and Righteous Gentiles in order for G-d  to potentially create a miracle ?       

Thanks as always,  eb22.   
« Last Edit: August 08, 2010, 11:23:23 AM by eb22 »
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Pro-Jews-from-Cath-German

• New JTFer
  • it´s me
Little question for working with you in Germany
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2010, 01:47:28 PM »
Hey all together,

how you can see, i´m new, and how you can see, i´m a catholic christ and german.
Here in Germany are about 206 new mosques and over 3500000 Moslems, i´m not a moslemhater, i had a lot of friends who are moslems and they wanted me to convert.

In real i was for an half n year moslem, but only what I found in this [censored] qur´an is that this political system called islam is a religion which makes the people stupid and makes them hate.

I´m back to christianity, because we the jews and the christs have more, what us should bring together as what us is deviding, for example, in thora I´ve read something like that we all have to handle with the strangers like we do it under us( i hope it´s right- or right translated ), and jesus told us that we have to love eachother it is not important if the jews are right or the christs are right, it´s what we have together to live in peace and freedom together, and in the end we have to be lovely to other equal what kind of coulor or religion, and this message is not delivered and supported in islam, and therefor it can´t be the truth.

My real question is now, if somebody knows where I can go in Germany ( Münster ) work with jewish guys together for defending our culture.

How I came to this site, was the clip on youtube.com , it helped me to find this site, more support please!!!

Bye

Pro-Jews-From-Cath-German

Offline Mizrahi 4 LIFE

• Full JTFer
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2010, 10:27:27 PM »
I ‘am truly sorry and I sincerely regret for the comments I made. I know I can’t change back time, but I’ am truly sorry for saying certain things I should have not said. I said them in frustration. I never realized that JTF made such a great impact on the lives of Jews in Israel. Chaim I never realized that you sat in prison for your love for the Jewish people (I know that experience). Believe me Chaim as G-d is my witness I’ am truly sorry and regret for saying what I have said. Even though some people will think that I’ am a troll but I don’t care. I still believe that JTF should make more impacts and become bigger than JDL ever was (its possible). Again I’ am truly sorry. Chaim I realize that people here don’t like me, so I guess I will be leaving this forum. Most of my views are not those of JTF, some people call me a troll and other names while others just ignore me and my topics. Some think that I’m crazy because I support Chaham Ovadiah Yosef Shlita and others because I think that not all muslims are bad. Anyway I realize that I should part ways with JTF, it’s better for JTF. To all Jews on this forum, I say keep the Mitzvot especially Shabbat, and for the gentiles I apologize if I offended anyone, all is ay to you follow the 7 laws that G-d gave you, May Hashem, Bless you Chaim and this great group.

Sincerely Yaniv “Mizrahi 4 Life” Farhi

Offline WhereIzPaPa

• New JTFer
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2010, 08:09:38 AM »
Hello,
What do you know of, or what happened to the davidic bloodline. Is there currently a family or group of families that exist which carry the name or of direct descendant. It just seems that the temple is gone, the ark of the covenant is gone, and i was wondering if the bloddlines are gone as well. Are we supposed to have a king again, or out of what bloodline is the messiah to come from?
The priests and kings are supposed to be of seperate lineage, do you think this ancient political structure is necessary for Israel to succeed?

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2010, 02:38:06 PM »
Shalom brother Chaim,

What do you think of Stephen Colber

Laura Ingram?

INR Arutz Sheva?
« Last Edit: August 04, 2010, 04:48:17 PM by Chai »

Offline Trace

• Full JTFer
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2010, 09:24:35 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Recently an Iranian-American girl started working where I work. I'm pretty sure she was born in America; she has no accent. I have no idea what her religion is or if she has one at all. She is insanely beautiful, to the point where I'm severely distracted at work because of her! I have no intention of going after her - I already have a girlfriend anyway - but I just think she is extremely good looking. Do you think Iranians are generally better looking than Arabs? Because I have never seen an Arab woman who was this attractive.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2010, 09:26:59 AM »
Shalom Chaim

A thought that has occurred to me ever since my high school JDL days (early 1970s) is that while organizations like JDL or good police forces are good there is no real substitute for good people who comprise the general society being able to defend themselves.  If we rely too much on a group or a few people to defend us then we are in danger of that group turning against us and abusing us.  This is a concept that was certainly recognized by our founding fathers who for that reason favored limited government and the 2nd amendment.  In Israel we see the IDF turn against the Jews of Judea and Samaria.  While we obviously need the IDF I am more comfortable with Jews in Judea and Samaria being heavily armed and the Arabs knowing they will pay a heavy price for bothering those Jews.  Isn't that how the settlers handled things in the 1970s and 1980s prior to the Oslo fiasco?  Isn't that how Avri Ran handles things now?  In the USA there is no Irish self defense organization per se, people generally know not to bother them because they are tough people.  That seems like the ideal to me.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline patches

• Senior JTFer
  • To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2010, 12:45:50 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Did you really say the phrase, "Crazy Jews Live Longer" ?  If so, can you explain the statement? Do you consider yourself to be a "crazy Jew?"

Thanks,
Patches

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2010, 08:49:06 PM »
A while back you had explained your disgust for the term "Ultra-orthodox" to label people who practice torah. You told it very well. I'm wondering if you can tell it again.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?