Author Topic: It's not just Jews that are self-hating  (Read 458 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
It's not just Jews that are self-hating
« on: July 31, 2010, 09:09:39 PM »
Feminem featuring Rihanna: "Love The Way You Lie"

http://www.metrolyrics.com/love-the-way-you-lie-lyrics-eminem.html (warning, explicit)

I refuse to post a Zootube link to this nauseating song (it's all over the radio anyway); the lyrics are above if you can stomach those. I find the fact that this low, groveling, self-hating worm of a woman (Rihanna, who was beaten nine times by that schvartze cockroach "boyfriend" of hers, Chris Brown [yimach schmo] before she finally broke it off with him) was willing to not only do a song glorifying spousal battery, but do it with a vile, battering, woman-hating flaming faggot who fantasizes about murdering his ex-wife Kim is even worse than Faginem's typical misogyny. (Feminem hates all human beings that lack a penis and testicles.) But the following is even sadder:

BoB featuring Hayley Williams (of Paramore) and Feminem: "Airplanes"

http://www.thisis50.com/profiles/blogs/bob-feat-eminem-amp-hayley-1?xg_source=activity (warning, explicit)

Once again, I will not link you to the vile song (which is also being played to death). I don't know anything about the black rapper BoB, but for Hayley Williams (who calls herself an evangelical Christian) of the alternative band Paramore--a woman and band that I previously immensely admired and enjoyed--to be willing to collaborate with the sodomite Amalekite monster Faginem, who hates women, packs fudge, and boasts about his sexual relationship with the schvartze faggot rapper/producer Dr. Gay, is unconscionable.

Both Rihanna and Hayley Williams are drop-dead gorgeous women that could have pretty much any man they desire, but they choose battering, misogynistic monsters (or at least flaming homosexuals) as their boyfriends and/or duet partners. If this isn't every bit as self-hating as what Nellie the Weasel and Joey Lieberman do, I don't know what is.

Rihanna and Hayley Williams are self-hating women.

Hayley Williams and Rihanna together

(Edit: Hayley Williams recently tweeted a nude pic of herself to all her fans on Twitter. She claims she was "hacked". Like average nice Christian girls just have nude pics of themselves on their cellphones.)

Dr. Brennan Fan

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
Re: It's not just Jews that are self-hating
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2010, 11:35:38 PM »
huh.

I wonder what you say about me?
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל