Author Topic: "Proof That Neturei Karta Anti Zionists Are NOT Torah Jews" - new video  (Read 6023 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Yishar koach to Ron Ben Michael for creating this important new video that exposes the incredible religious hypocrisy of the Natorei Karta traitors, yimach shmam vezichram.

Please rate (Like), favorite and comment on both videos. It will only take a few minutes.

In English:

In Hebrew:

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Thanks,   Ron and Chaim!

Ron,  excellent job with the videos!     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Re: "Proof That Neturei Karta Anti Zionists Are NOT Torah Jews" - new video
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2010, 02:23:48 AM »
We don't need proof that these dogs are sick self hating Jews.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2010, 01:36:43 PM »
I think this interview was taken at "Al-Kuds" day in Berlin. The Özuguz brothers run the website Muslimmarkt. They are followers of Schiite Islam and great fans of Ayatollah Khomeinei.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2010, 09:28:14 PM »
What's really amazing is everytime I bump into these self-hating abominations is how they can't speak English.  This is the only case of a Jewish group ever in America living here for forever and still not being able to communicate in English.  They speak Yiddish like pros, but English, not well.  They must have someone else do theor website.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2010, 07:31:38 AM »
Who is this fearlessleader20101 jerkoff who keeps insulting us?

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline FreedomDefender

• JTFer in Exile
  • Senior JTFer
  • Hello kids. Say no to 3rd reich
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2010, 08:01:34 AM »
Left probably, crying in the pillow as usual

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2010, 06:24:58 AM »
i have no respect for these self-hating hitler-lovers. every time i see some palestinian mention those anti-zionist "jews" (they shouldnt even be called jews), i cringe.

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer

Shame of rabbis in Iran

"ZIONISM was described by Rabbi Yisroel Dovid Weiss in Tehran as being "like a cancerous tumour".

The anti-Zionist Neturei Karta rabbi, of New York, was attending the International Conference on Global Fight Against Terrorism.

He said Israel was the real symbol of state-sponsored terrorism.

And he added that Iran was the only country that differentiates between Zionism and Jewish thoughts and treat its Jewish community properly."

Jewish Telegraph July 1 2011 www.jewishtelegraph.com
« Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 07:39:36 AM by wonga66 »

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
It says that video is no longer available.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer

And he added that Iran was the only country that differentiates between Zionism and Jewish thoughts and treat its Jewish community properly."[/i]

Wow! What chutzpah!

I have a problem with something. Chaim tells us to always respect Rabbis no matter what. But how can one respect a person who expresses such traitorous opinions and seems to have completely lost the moral compass?

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
Wow! What chutzpah!

I have a problem with something. Chaim tells us to always respect Rabbis no matter what. But how can one respect a person who expresses such traitorous opinions and seems to have completely lost the moral compass?

I don't think chaim includes nk traitors under the title rabbi.  (Does anyone?)
How else could he make this thread?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I don't think chaim includes nk traitors under the title rabbi.  (Does anyone?)
How else could he make this thread?

I was just talking with my Israeli friend about NK... He just got back from Israel this week and we were talking about things... I told him about how I don't consider NK to be Jews and they should be Cherem {excommunicated}. I don't think there is anything wrong with speaking about these traitors. It is not Lashon Hara to speak about the wicked (in order to warn another Jew about danger).

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
What aboput Rabbi Ovadya?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom

I don't believe Rabbi Ovadya Yosef rises to the level of being wicked, though I am not sure what others think...

I would not speak ill of him because he is still considered a Talmudic sage by many.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

• Gold Star JTF Member

I think it's clear that he is a rabbi.   Personally, I would try to respectfully disagree with him.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
I think it's clear that he is a rabbi.   Personally, I would try to respectfully disagree with him.

Is he Neturei Karta?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Is he Neturei Karta?

Heck no... You suspect Rabbi Ovadia Yosef is NK? That is ridiculous... Rabbi Yosef is the head rabbi of Shas... While Shas has problems it surely is not anti-Zionist..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shas

Shas (Hebrew: ש״ס‎) is an ultra-orthodox religious political party in Israel, primarily representing Sephardic and Mizrahi Haredi Judaism.

Shas was founded in 1984 by dissident members of the Ashkenazi dominated Agudat Israel, to represent the interests of religiously observant Sephardic and Mizrahi (Middle Eastern) Jews.[1]

Following the 2009 elections in which Shas won 11 seats, it joined Benjamin Netanyahu's coalition government and holds four cabinet posts. Its current leader, Eli Yishai, is one of four Deputy Prime Ministers, and Minister of Internal Affairs.
Shas was founded in 1984 prior to the elections in the same year, through the merger of regional lists established in 1983. A Sephardi offshoot of the largely Ashkenazi Agudat Yisrael, it was originally known as The Worldwide Sephardic Association of Torah Guardians (Hebrew: התאחדות הספרדים העולמית שומרי תורה‎, Hitahdut HaSfaradim HaOlamit Shomrei Torah). The party was formed under the leadership of Rabbi Ovadia Yosef (a former Israeli Chief rabbi), who remains its spiritual leader today. In founding the party, Yosef received strategic help and guidance from Rabbi Elazar Shach, the leader of Israel's non-Hasidic Haredi Ashkenazi Jews

• Gold Star JTF Member
Is he Neturei Karta?

No.  You've never heard of Rabbi Ovadia Yosef?   He's a leading rabbi of sephardi/mizrahi Jews in Israel.  He's of iraqi origin, he wears shades constantly, has many bodyguards, and in the critical moment when the Jewish people needed him most, when the Jews needed a leader with courage to stand up for them and protect them, he endorsed the Oslo shoah and signed us over to the arab enemy and the israeli occupier who is allies with them.  Oslo could not have gone thru without shas approval.   Arafat imported to israel and spitting on the Jews on the white house lawn thanks to chief rabbi Ovadia, the leader of shas.

No he is not naturei karta. 

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Please read Masha's question above.  I was responding to your seeming response to that

• Gold Star JTF Member
I'm still lost.  He asked about rabbi ovadia.  He's referring to the leader of shas rabbi ovadia yosef.  My response to him would still be the same, and I still don't understand your question.  Your question is directed at me or to masha?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I'm still lost.  He asked about rabbi ovadia.  He's referring to the leader of shas rabbi ovadia yosef.  My response to him would still be the same, and I still don't understand your question.  Your question is directed at me or to masha?

I must say that I agree with you that it seemed he was asking if Rabbi Ovadia Yosef  was a Nuetered Karta 'rabbi'.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Abdallah Yusuf is a piece of drek... Every treason the Judeo-Nazi establishment commits he makes Kosher... He made the Oslo Holocaust. the Flashmura barbarians and the Russian Cossacks who join the IDF Kosher...

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
NK and everyone who gives them any kind of respect or toleration are closet Muzzies as far as I am concerned. No ROY is not the same as NK, but he's not far off in my opinion. Ovadia Yosef makes whatever halachic ruling the Israeli government wants in exchange for subsidies for Shas and its institutions.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2017, 04:10:29 PM »
broken vid links.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge