Author Topic: Our "Allies"  (Read 3084 times)

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
Our "Allies"
« on: May 21, 2007, 08:31:04 AM »
This is the behavior of our great "friend" ::) http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/122526
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Our "Allies"
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2007, 08:31:53 AM »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2007, 08:39:45 AM »
Be that as it may he is the representative of the American government
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2007, 08:40:55 AM »
He's been amongst moslem pigs so long i think he's become one

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Jones_%28U.S._diplomat%29

Richard H. Jones (born in Shreveport, Louisiana, United States in 1950) is the United States Ambassador to Israel. Between February 2005 and September of that year, Jones served as the Secretary of State's Senior Advisor and Coordinator for Iraq policy. Jones served as the U.S. ambassador to Kuwait from 2001 to 2004, U.S. Ambassador to Kazakhstan from 1998 to 2000, and U.S. Ambassador to Lebanon from 1996 to 1998.

Richard H. Jones, a career member of the Senior Foreign Service, was sworn in as Ambassador to Israel by Deputy Secretary of State Robert Zoellick on September 6, 2005. Mr. Jones had been serving as the Secretary of State's Senior Advisor and Coordinator for Iraq Policy (S/I) since February 2005, where he was the highest-ranking State Department official focused entirely on Iraq policy. In that capacity, Mr. Jones chaired an Under Secretary-level interagency steering group charged with reviewing and developing Iraq policy. He also led U.S. diplomatic efforts on Iraq with the international community. In this regard, he managed U.S. preparations for the June 22, 2005 Iraq International Conference in Brussels, Belgium. This unprecedented event gathered together more than 80 high-level delegations, including some 65 national delegations led by foreign ministers, to pledge political support for Iraq and its newly elected democratic government.

Prior to assuming his duties as S/I, Mr. Jones served as U.S. Ambassador to Kuwait from September 2001 until July 2004. From November 2003 until June 2004, he served concurrently as Chief Policy Officer and Deputy Administrator for the Coalition Provisional Authority (CPA) in Baghdad. In Kuwait, Mr. Jones focused his efforts on enlisting active Kuwaiti support for Operation Enduring Freedom and Operation Iraqi Freedom. As Deputy Administrator of the CPA, he worked directly with Ambassador L. Paul Bremer to implement the November 15, 2003 agreement with the Iraqi Governing Council. Among their accomplishments were the successful adoption of a new law to govern Iraq during the transitional period, the formation of an Iraqi interim government, and the restoration of sovereignty ahead of schedule. He won State Department and other U.S. Government awards for his performance in both positions.

Mr. Jones has also served as U.S. Ambassador to Kazakhstan (from December 1998 until July 2001) and as U.S. Ambassador to Lebanon (from February 1996 until July 1998. Previous postings include Director of the State Department's Office of Egyptian Affairs (1993-95) and Director of its Division of Developed Country Trade (1987-89). He was twice posted to the U.S. Embassy in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, and has served in Paris and Tunis. After Kuwait, Mr. Jones also served as a Senior Fellow at the Belfer Center of Harvard University's John F. Kennedy School of Government from September 2004 until January 2005. He has received U.S. Government awards for his work as Ambassador to Kazakhstan and as Ambassador to Lebanon, for performance during the Gulf War, and for contributions to commercial and trade negotiations.

Born on August 26, 1950, at Barksdale Air Force Base near Shreveport, Louisiana, Mr. Jones has Masters and Doctoral degrees in Business/Statistics from the University of Wisconsin, Madison, and a Bachelor of Science degree with distinction in Mathematics from Harvey Mudd College in Claremont, California. His foreign languages are Arabic, French, German, and Russian. He has been awarded two U.S. patents and served two terms on the board of the Saudi Arabian International School in Riyadh. He enjoys hiking and bicycling, as well as winter and racquet sports.

Mr. Jones married Joan Wiener in 1973 and has four children; Josh (1977), Vera (1980), Ben (1991), and Hope (1992). Josh is co-founder of the web hosting company DreamHost.

[edit] External links
« Last Edit: May 21, 2007, 08:44:30 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2007, 02:44:10 PM »
Can you imagine this almost arab's trained monkey  does'nt know the difference BTW espionage and  treason

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2007, 05:56:10 PM »
Josh is co-founder of the web hosting company DreamHost.

You think massada2999 should try his son's web hosting company

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2007, 07:02:25 AM »
Jones apologizes for stupid comment,the guy does'nt know the constitution Treason not Espionage= death sentence

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3403291,00.html

US envoy apologizes for Pollard remarks

Ambassador Richard Jones says he does not believe convicted Pentagon spy Pollard should have received capital punishment

Published:  05.22.07, 10:29 / Israel News 

The US ambassador to Israel apologized for saying the fact that convicted Pentagon spy Jonathan Pollard had not been executed should be seen as an act of clemency by Washington.

“I apologize for the remarks I made this morning regarding the case of Mr. Jonathan Pollard, which were misinformed and misleading. I 
certainly do not personally believe that Mr. Pollard should have received capital punishment and I was appalled to learn that I had given that impression," Ambassador Richard Jones said. "I regret any distress that I may have caused Mr. Pollard’s family and loved ones.”

Responding to audience questions during an academic conference on Monday, Jones said Pollard's crimes appear especially heinous to many Americans because he was caught spying for a friendly power.

"It came out in the trial very clearly, Jonathan Pollard took money for what he did, he sold out his country," Jones said in comments at Bar Ilan University, near Tel Aviv. "The fact that he wasn't executed is the mercy that Jonathan Pollard will receive."

Pollard, a civilian intelligence analyst for the US Navy, sold military secrets to Israel while working at the Pentagon. He was arrested in 1985 and pleaded guilty at his trial. He is serving a life sentence in a US federal prison.

"This is a very emotional issue in the United States," Jones said. "I know he was helping a friend but that's what makes it even more emotional for Americans, if a friend would cooperate in aiding and abetting someone who is committing treason against his own country."

Jones said the statements did not reflect his personal views nor those of the Bush administration.

« Last Edit: May 22, 2007, 07:04:06 AM by mord »

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dissenter

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2007, 07:49:01 AM »
Quote from: mord

The US ambassador to Israel apologized for saying the fact that convicted Pentagon spy Jonathan Pollard had not been executed should be seen as an act of clemency by Washington.

“I apologize for the remarks I made this morning regarding the case of Mr. Jonathan Pollard, which were misinformed and misleading. I certainly do not personally believe that Mr. Pollard should have received capital punishment and I was appalled to learn that I had given that impression," Ambassador Richard Jones said. "I regret any distress that I may have caused Mr. Pollard’s family and loved ones.”

Responding to audience questions during an academic conference on Monday, Jones said Pollard's crimes appear especially heinous to many Americans because he was caught spying for a friendly power.

"This is a very emotional issue in the United States," Jones said. "I know he was helping a friend but that's what makes it even more emotional for Americans, if a friend would cooperate in aiding and abetting someone who is committing treason against his own country."

Jones said the statements did not reflect his personal views nor those of the Bush administration.

Richard Jones is a businessman as well as a diplomat, with ties to the Saudi Muslim terrorists.

Here is a picture of Dick's son, Joshua Wiener Jones, an internet entrepreneur and blogger:

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2007, 08:16:48 AM »
Thats really his son  ::) he looks like a crack addict ;D yea that him ..he must be Jewish ???

http://www.dreamhost.com/profile-joshj.html
« Last Edit: May 22, 2007, 08:23:56 AM by mord »

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2007, 05:45:08 AM »
Jones apologizes for stupid comment,the guy does'nt know the constitution Treason not Espionage= death sentence

US envoy apologizes for Pollard remarks

Ambassador Richard Jones says he does not believe convicted Pentagon spy Pollard should have received capital punishment

Published:  05.22.07, 10:29 / Israel News 

“I apologize for the remarks I made this morning regarding the case of Mr. Jonathan Pollard, which were misinformed and misleading. I 
certainly do not personally believe that Mr. Pollard should have received capital punishment and I was appalled to learn that I had given that impression," Ambassador Richard Jones said. "I regret any distress that I may have caused Mr. Pollard’s family and loved ones.”

"It came out in the trial very clearly, Jonathan Pollard took money for what he did, he sold out his country," Jones said in comments at Bar Ilan University, near Tel Aviv. "The fact that he wasn't executed is the mercy that Jonathan Pollard will receive."

Pollard, a civilian intelligence analyst for the US Navy, sold military secrets to Israel while working at the Pentagon. He was arrested in 1985 and pleaded guilty at his trial. He is serving a life sentence in a US federal prison.

"Responding to audience questions during an academic conference on Monday, Jones said Pollard's crimes appear especially heinous to many Americans because he was caught spying for a friendly power." 

Helping an ally is considered espionage?  Why hasn't Michael Moore been punished for all the trips he takes to Cuba?