Author Topic: When your Doctor's a Muslim  (Read 3080 times)

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
When your Doctor's a Muslim
« on: May 21, 2007, 08:59:56 AM »
Frightening article about a recent event that is in fact murder involving a Jewish patient and a Muslim doctor http://www.debbieschlussel.com/archives/002354print.html
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Dissenter

• Full JTFer
Re: When your Doctor's a Muslim
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2007, 09:58:17 AM »
Frightening article about a recent event that is in fact murder involving a Jewish patient and a Muslim doctor http://www.debbieschlussel.com/archives/002354print.html

I like Debbie Schlussel. She has done a lot of good work. I remember especially how she confronted an arrogant Muslim on the Hannity & Colmes show after he, a typical Muslim, tried to take advantage of her sex by shouting her down.

She has also exposed many Michigan mosques, in Detroit, Dearborn and elsewhere, as hotbeds of Islamic terrorist incitement. She slipped into the mosques disguised as a Muslim woman, and recorded the sermons of the imams.

Also, I can readily question the motives of a doctor named Osama.

But her article, I regret to say, presents not a single shred of evidence that the death of the elderly Jewish patient in question was caused by medical malpractice instead of Jew-hatred.

Instead, the article leaps to a lot of conclusions which destroy Schlussel's credibility as a journalist.

The doctor never uttered any anti-Semitic statements, and did nothing else which betrayed an intent to kill based on anti-Semitism. Nor, apparently, does he have a history of doing such things - no history, at least, that Schlussel could dig up.

Instead, she resorts to pointing out that Dr. Osama comes from Birmingham, a hotbed of British Muslim incitement but also one of England's largest cities, and that he attended a medical university in Muslim Nazi Egypt known for its radicalism - as if every Egyptian institution isn't a radical one.

To make matters worse, Michael Applebaum - the son of Joseph Applebaum, the elderly Jew who died - has set up a web site in which he publishes an "online novel" about the night of his father's death - a novel which, he stresses, is nothing but fiction "based on fact."

On the basis of what I've seen so far, I can only conclude that Debbie has recklessly shot herself, and us, in the foot, with an article of fiction based on fact.

Offline jo-bella

• New JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2007, 10:07:02 PM »
i think this did happen this way and here's why....
this guy had his religion noted on his chart that he was a jew. that is all the doctor had to see. he didnt have to utter any anti semtic words to a man who was in his eyes, going to die form lack of care...no need to say anything at all....why call attention to himself, a lack of care and ommision of duty speaks loud enough. had it been a muslim man laying there, you can almost bet your booties that he would have treated  him in a timely manor.

i had a few ''muslim;; doctors in the past. i went to office visits and they saw my magen david hanging around my neck so they knew before even having to ask me if i was a jew or not....frankly the standard of care was so low from several of these guys, i didnt ever go back to any of them and the way they stared at my star, told me all there was to say in his eyes alone....i would never knowlingly go to another muslim doctor ever again. and muslims hate jews more than they hate chrisitans.

no, i think there is something to be said for her story. sorry. i agree, it is possible and conceiveable that this could happen , and perhaps that doctor knew better not to verbalize his dislike , they are not stupid, they do not wantto set themselves up for a law suit by an apparent overt anti semitic remark....

Offline Dissenter

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2007, 10:17:52 PM »
i think this did happen this way and here's why....

As I said, I can also believe that the story about Dr. Osama is true.

But you don't do your cause any good by grabbing at the first unsubstantiated story which comes down the pike.

Many patients note their religion on their charts.

And if this Muslim doctor is letting elderly Jewish patients die of neglect, then why haven't more suits been filed against him? Or if they have, why didn't Schlussel mention them?

Recently, one of our posters linked to a story about a brave little Montana girl, 11, who killed two illegal Mexican aliens with her father's shotgun.

It was a great story. Unfortunately, it was also a hoax.

We have to be very careful about this. If you destroy your credibility with just one story, then you guarantee that people will never take you seriously again.

Offline jo-bella

• New JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2007, 09:09:50 AM »
how many other patients has this doctor seen who were jewish before this elderly man who died, that were also seen by this doctor?

isnt that the real question here?

how many of them were jews, and how many of them died?

if someone is strong enough to wait for another doctor to come by instead of this one, they could get annoyed and leave.

VS.

if someone who is dying and has no voice who is weak and elderly how can they fight and get up and walk out from lack of care and ommission of duty.
perhaps he saw others who were jews or not, but if a person who is weak and can not voice, he would be an easy mark for a muslim doctor who could care less.....

my point is this, there doesnt necessarily have to be others that he harmed before this patient died of lack of care/ommission....the opportunity lent itself to his being able to quiet possibly take advantage of the situation at hand and get away with it....

Offline Dissenter

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2007, 09:27:50 AM »
how many other patients has this doctor seen who were jewish before this elderly man who died, that were also seen by this doctor?

isnt that the real question here?

how many of them were jews, and how many of them died?

That's exactly my point, and exactly the point which Schlussel doesn't address.

As I said in my previous post:

And if this Muslim doctor is letting elderly Jewish patients die of neglect, then why haven't more suits been filed against him? Or if they have, why didn't Schlussel mention them?

Even Joseph Applebaum's son, Michael, who is suing Dr. Osama, doesn't claim to have hard evidence of anti-Semitism in Dr. Osama's past.

At the risk of repeating myself, I reiterate that it's one thing to suspect something and another thing to prove it.

I, too, strongly suspect Dr. Osama of anti-Semitism and willful murder.

But if you reach for something, as Schlussel has done, and can't back up your statements with hard evidence instead of suppositions - even very logical suppositions - then you immediately become a marginalized and discredited internet blogger.

I like Schlussel too much to see her shooting herself in the foot.