Author Topic: BOYCOTT ISRAEL!!!!!!!!  (Read 1378 times)

Offline nuchsh

• Junior JTFer
  • looks like muhammad is busy
BOYCOTT ISRAEL!!!!!!!!
« on: August 04, 2010, 08:24:00 AM »
Here is a video with instructions on how to boycott israel to all jew haters please do as follows:

ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO EXSIST AFTER BOYCOTTING ISRAEL!!!!!!!

« Last Edit: August 04, 2010, 08:31:40 AM by nuchsh »
Thus, should the nations of the world say to Israel, "You are robbers, for you have taken by force the lands of the Seven Nations,"4 they [Israel] will say to them: "All the earth belongs to G-d. He created it and gave it to whomever He saw fit. It was His will to give it to them and it was His will to take it from them and give it to us."

(Rashi, Genesis Chapter One Verse A)

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
Re: BOYCOTT ISRAEL!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2010, 08:28:08 AM »
It looks like our message is growing,  hence more spam

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2010, 11:42:18 AM »
Here is a video with instructions on how to boycott israel to all jew haters please do as follows:

You know, I'm impressed with how many views this video got.   What do you think it is specifically about this video that got it so many views? 

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2010, 11:47:12 AM »

You know, I'm impressed with how many views this video got.   What do you think it is specifically about this video that got it so many views? 

Because many Arabs and other Nazis want to boycott Israel

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2010, 11:50:49 AM »

The Title of the video was very likely the # 1 factor in such high traffic.     Probably in most cases because of the reason that Ron Juan mentioned.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline nuchsh

• Junior JTFer
  • looks like muhammad is busy
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2010, 12:00:31 PM »
in order to succeed you have to put in at least as much work in the title of your video as in the context of it and just let all your enemies build up the 'hits' it gets
Thus, should the nations of the world say to Israel, "You are robbers, for you have taken by force the lands of the Seven Nations,"4 they [Israel] will say to them: "All the earth belongs to G-d. He created it and gave it to whomever He saw fit. It was His will to give it to them and it was His will to take it from them and give it to us."

(Rashi, Genesis Chapter One Verse A)

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2010, 12:05:00 PM »
Great points.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2010, 01:15:15 PM »
An Israel boycotted by arabs and muslamics is the best Israel.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2010, 01:28:37 PM »
An Israel boycotted by arabs and muslamics is the best Israel.
:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2010, 02:33:53 PM »
Maybe we should put that title on some of JTF's video's and in tags so we can get the views.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2010, 03:24:33 PM »
Maybe we should put that title on some of JTF's video's and in tags so we can get the views.

Also a good point, although we don't want to promote the message of actually boycotting Israel.   Their video actually addresses the title and refutes that view.   If we have videos with that title which don't address that issue, we might send the wrong message.

But it's definitely a good idea to put similar types of titles and make videos specifically refuting the premises behind them.  I have a few ideas brewing that hopefully I'll make something out of soon...

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2010, 04:42:51 PM »
If they really want to boycott Israel, they need to tear of certain pages in the koran because Mo borrowed materials from Judaism and from the Bible.

http://www.answering-islam.org/Books/Tisdall/Sources0/
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.