Author Topic: Gotta love the escalation in Lebanon!  (Read 3887 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Gotta love the escalation in Lebanon!
« on: May 21, 2007, 12:17:34 PM »
Anyone notice the recent trends in the past 4 years?

Any country/entity which has specificially warred on Israel now has its own citizens fighting each other.

Hamas vs Fatah..(I hope they kill each other rather than us doing it, but if we had to we had to)
Shiite vs. Sunni in Iraq
and now...Lebanese vs. so-called refugee Fakestinians
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Re: Gotta love the escalation in Lebanon!
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2007, 01:45:00 PM »
This conflict started due to the illegal racist occupation of against PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi lands by Lebanese occupation forces. End the occupation now!!!

;D
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2007, 01:47:49 PM »
When Muzzie beasts are killing each other this is a good thing we should sit back with popcorn and let them all be on a big train conducted by Allah right into hell
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2007, 05:07:30 PM »
Baruch Hashem they are killing each other. May thousands more servants of Allah meet their demise.

Drop swords from helicopters and watch them kill each other! 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2007, 06:41:36 PM »
Remember though, when Hezbowal movement were firing rockets into Israeli towns the Lebanese were housing these creatures and as far as the Christians go I want them to fight back but when Israel was getting rockets fired upon last summer these people were cheering Hezbowal movement.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2007, 06:57:24 PM »
It was the US' fault that Iraq sent missiles at Israel during the Iraq War.  How badly was the destruction? 

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2007, 06:59:18 PM »
Israel shouldn't sit back and passively watch. It must come to the 'aid' of the Lebanese government whether it is wanted or not. We crushed Lebanon last summer because their government didn't reign in the Islamists.

If we want Lebanon to do more than windowdressing, Israeli fighter planes should fly over those 'refugee' camps (sewers) and drop bombs 24 hrs/day. The real Christians in Lebanon would support us.

When you have a problem with pests, it is best to exterminate it and never allow them to come back.

I thought you or others on the forum said the Lebanon government likes Hezbollah?

ftf

« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2007, 07:01:32 PM »
Last I knew, some coponents of the Lebanese government liked hezzbollah and some components of it didn't, but the ones that did like it were gaining in power, so I don't know what the situation will be like now.

ftf

« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2007, 10:27:01 AM »
Just watched the news on TV, the Lebanese government I being criticised for having it's army shell a "P-lestinian refugee camp" in order to kill islamic militants, they are being criticised for putting the "inocent" "P-lestinians" in dnager.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2007, 12:32:59 PM »
The Arab Christians are not friends of the Jews, as I have said before they are racist Jew haters of the first order. The Christian Phalangists have mostly left or been killed from Lebanon, and they were Pro-Arab nationalism until the Muzzies started to kill them, lets keep that in mind.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2007, 01:29:14 PM »
The terrorist group they're fighting is called Fatach Al-Islam. I'd like Congoleeza to please explain rationally why Fatach is moderate and Fatach al-Islam is a terrorist group
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2007, 04:37:42 PM »
Judeanoncapta: Don't you know all the so called experts say that how Islam is so peaceful, moderate, democratic?  But hey Bushie, Rice, Blair are all experts.  (Sarcastic tones)

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2007, 05:12:06 PM »
The Arab Christians might have been Jew haters years ago. But agter 82 I think they look at Israel in a differnt light. But at least the Christian Arabs are not blowing themselves up.