Author Topic: secretly taped Schumer at meeting planning to change Constitution  (Read 1039 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Starts at 3 mins in but listen to whole tape :o :o

http://www.garyfornewyork.com/issues.php   

read what his says about Israel
« Last Edit: August 04, 2010, 02:29:40 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: secretly taped Schumer at meeting planning to change Constitution
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2010, 02:30:56 PM »
What Constitution?

What rules?

They threw out the Constitution years ago.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2010, 02:32:19 PM »
What Constitution?

What rules?

They threw out the Constitution years ago.

But i always had suspicions about Schumer
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2010, 02:45:00 PM »
We don't have a constitution anymore, when the elites took over, they threw it in the trash and said it was a "*** damn piece of paper". Anything that resembles freedom here is an illusion. We officially lost it in 2008.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2010, 02:46:18 PM »
I'm willing to believe he may be the better candidate.

However, I've read these exact promises and platforms put forth by almost every Republican and almost every Democrat for over fifty years.

They are all Israel's best friend during a campaign.

Once elected, not even the Jews can remember anything they promised.

In fact, it's usually the Jews who are first to develop amnesia after each and every election.

In spite of all, his rhetoric states "negotiations to reach a two-state solution" to be the goal.

If one analyzes the meaning of the sentences as written on his "promise page", they are full of double meanings and commit him to absolutely nothing.

Same as all the rest.

In short, all that's necessary for him to win is to exploit unhappiness with Schumer.

Once in office he doesn't have to fulfill anything which he promised, and most likely won't.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2010, 03:03:43 PM »
Re:  "But i always had suspicions about Schumer "

Of course.

Any sane person would not trust him.

But how many times has he been given awards at gala banquets hosted by the ADL, and ZOA, American Jewish Committee, and other such groups?

Groups which have an agenda give guys like him gourmet dinner banquets, beautiful engraved plaques naming him as a "Friend of Israel", etc., and they open their checkbooks and donate to his campaign.

By doing that, they believe that they will have their "schmuck" in Washington to do their bidding.

In return, guys like Chuckie eat themselves to death at gourmet banquets prepared by chefs, read a speech prepared and written by someone else in which is promised "their unyielding support of Israel", smile for the cameras while holding their recently gifted plaques and inscriptions, and sign autographs and pose for all handing him checks made out to huge sums of money.

By doing so Chuck the Schmuck believes that those groups for whom he appears as guest are the source of many a delicious and well prepared banquet dinner - all expenses paid.

Where the difficulty lies is in separating the schmucks from the schmucks.

Way deep down inside Chuckie probably remembers that he's a Jew when the chips look down for the State of Israel, at which point he'll probably make speeches and vote for sending weapons to Israel.

Don't expect his opponent to operate any differently if he replaces Schumer.

All of his CIA Station Chief Hero talk will suddenly be replaced with lots of good eating and by reading speeches prepared by others which sound good to the hosts.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2010, 03:17:54 PM »
Yeah the Rav has said it for a long time. It's time to go home
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2010, 03:42:42 PM »
I'm willing to believe he may be the better candidate.

However, I've read these exact promises and platforms put forth by almost every Republican and almost every Democrat for over fifty years.

They are all Israel's best friend during a campaign.

Once elected, not even the Jews can remember anything they promised.

In fact, it's usually the Jews who are first to develop amnesia after each and every election.

In spite of all, his rhetoric states "negotiations to reach a two-state solution" to be the goal.

If one analyzes the meaning of the sentences as written on his "promise page", they are full of double meanings and commit him to absolutely nothing.

Same as all the rest.

In short, all that's necessary for him to win is to exploit unhappiness with Schumer.

Once in office he doesn't have to fulfill anything which he promised, and most likely won't.

MassuhDGoodName and mord,    unfortunately Gary Berntsen has already stated that under what he considers the right conditions,    he wants an Israeli state and a "  Palestinian"  state living side by side.    He said it at the Candidates Forum I attended last Thursday night that we discussed in the thread that mord started.     Here's the video of Gary Bernsten's comments.     Especially start listening around the 8 minute mark:

'Candidates Forum on Israel - Part 2 - Gary Berntsen '

Having said this,    like I expressed previously,   I will support Gary Bernsten in his efforts to defeat Schmuck Schumer.     But mainly because Schumer is walking disaster.     

On the other hand,    here's an Online reply from an article that NY 5th Congressional Candidate Liz Berney made last year.    From what I've seen over the last 6 days since I became aware of her,     Liz Berney is the most informed Pro-Israel  non-Kahanist candidate on Israel that I'm aware of in the entire United States:

http://blog.beliefnet.com/windowsanddoors/2009/07/obama-meeting-jewish-leaders-r_comments.html

LizBerneyforCongress
July 14, 2009 12:33 PM
http://LizBerneyforCongress.com

This article left out the fact that the Obama meeting attendees included hand-picked Obama supporters, including the leftist J-Street and Peace Now organizations. Obama deliberately excluded the organizations who have been brave enough to point out how dangerous Obama's policies on Israel are, including ZOA, AFSI, and National Council on Young Israel.

Consequently, the attendees "behaved themselves" all too well. The silence, weakness and cowtowing to Obama of the "leaders" who attended is reminiscent of those American Jewish leaders who failed to speak out when Roosevelt refused to bomb the train tracks en route to the death camps to save European Jews, and failed to speak out when Roosevelt turned the St. Louis (one of the last boats out of Germany in 1939) back from our doorstep, so that most of its passengers returned to Europe to be killed by the Nazis.

This is a time when Jewish leadership should speak out and oppose Obama's anti-semitic demands that Jews cannot build and live their lives free from his interference in Jerusalem and the tiny portion (6%) of the West Bank / Judea and Samaria in which settlement towns and cities exist. Obama seeks to uproot close to 650,000 Jews from their homes in favor of a Palestinian state, is pressuring Israel to give up the absolutely strategically essential Golan Heights, is giving $900 million of our tax dollars to Gaza - which will undoubtedly benefit Hamas, and attempts to legitimize the Palestinian cause and delegitimize Israel's rights at every opportunity. We don't have to read tea leaves to know what Obama's policies are; he has made them perfectly clear. We need leaders who will oppose him, loud and clear.

[email protected]

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2010, 06:15:15 AM »

Wow she's pretty accomplished!!                   

https://lizberneyforcongress.clickandcms.com//index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=12&Itemid=26

Ackerman that Jstreet  swine isn't in my district. That husband of muslimnette weiner  is i will vote against him for sure

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2010, 06:17:19 AM »

https://lizberneyforcongress.clickandcms.com//index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=12&Itemid=26

Yay, another lawyer! Just what we need in Washington.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2010, 08:20:16 AM »
Give him the chair for treason.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2010, 09:29:09 AM »
C*ck Schumer is a posterboy for needing a good case of glioblastoma multiforme.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2010, 08:08:41 PM »

Ackerman that Jstreet  swine isn't in my district. That husband of muslimnette weiner  is i will vote against him for sure

She certainly is!     

mord,   I immediately thought of you when seeing Liz Berney and Richard "  [censored] "  Silverstein go at it.    She certainly realizes what we are dealing with in Silverstein.     My guess is no other person outside the Kahanist movement running for Congress even knows who Silverstein is other than Liz Berney.     If there's someone else,   that person is very likely in a small minority.     All of us who have been in JTF for a while know what Silverstein thinks of Chaim and JTF in general!     

http://www.richardsilverstein.com/tikun_olam/2008/12/30/gaza-death-toll-375-palestinians-4-israelis/

You have my condolences regarding being in a district that Anthony Weiner is the Congressman.

I hope that unlike in 2006 and 2008,    the Republicans at least put a candidate up against Weiner.    No one should have clear sailing like this!     Even if the Republican Candidate only gets 15 % of the vote,   at least someone would be able to challenge Weiner's record from a spotlight position.    Leading others to do the same.        If the Republicans nominate a Candidate for the District 9 seat  (  please let us know if they do  ),    I'll gladly go on the Offensive against Weiner on ZooTube and elsewhere.

http://elections.syracuse.com/dynamic/external/pre-election/profilesdistricts/NY09.html?SITE=NYSYRELN&SECTION=POLITICS&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2010, 08:25:30 PM »

Yay, another lawyer! Just what we need in Washington.

I'll gladly take someone in Washington with a Law background who will be a pitbull for good causes.   

Regarding Liz Berney,    the one position I'm aware of   (  I've been doing plenty of research about her positions in the last week  )  that she takes that I'm not comfortable with is her position on Life vs 'Choice'.       It's not as far to the left as most who have ' Choice'  positions but its not ideal by any means.     Based on what I've read from Raquel Okyay from the Hudson Valley Tea Party Movement  http://raquelokyay.com/2010-election/437/backing-liz-berney-without-hesitation/#comment-40895   ,     I'm cautiously optimistic that Liz will go further to the Pro Lfe side.     But I totally understand why someone wouldn't support her under current conditions.      On most issues though,     Liz Berney has very good positions.      She's such a strong supporter of Israel and against ObamaCare that I believe  it's very important that I help promote her.      Especially since the situation regarding Israel with Barack Hussein Obama occupying the oval office and the traitor leadership in Israel.     

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2010, 08:26:26 PM »
Give him the chair for treason.

The world would be a better place.   

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2010, 08:32:10 PM »
C*ck Schumer is a posterboy for needing a good case of glioblastoma multiforme.

I had to look that one up.    :laugh:     

As much as I want Sharron Angle to defeat Harry Reid in the 2010 Nevada Senate Race,     the one concern I have is that Schumer  ( assuming he's re-elected )  would either become the U.S. Senate Majority Leader or the U.S. Senate Minority Leader.    A self hating Jew like Schumer in either position can't lead to anything positive.