Author Topic: NWO Media Desperately Tries To Make Black Mass Murderer A Victim Of Racism  (Read 2362 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
911 Call In CT Shooting "Proves" Racial Double Standard

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100805/ap_on_re_us/us_beer_distributor_shootings

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

BTW, numerous victims of this monster were Jewish. But everybody knows that only white neo-Nazis can be anti-Semites.

Dr. Brennan Fan

Quote from: Yahoo News
911 call on Conn. shooting shows racial disparity
By JOHN CHRISTOFFERSEN, Associated Press Writer
– Thu Aug 5, 6:56 am ET

ENFIELD, Conn. – A woman hiding under her desk tells an emergency dispatcher that a co-worker is in the midst of a shooting spree. The dispatcher presses for any information about the man.
"I don't know anything," the woman says, according to a 911 tape released Wednesday. "He's a tall black guy. He's like the only black guy that works here."
Family and friends say Omar Thornton was only too painfully aware of that distinction, as he claimed he was subjected to racial discrimination while working as a union driver at Hartford Distributors in Manchester.
Authorities say they still do not know what made Thornton snap — to pack two .9 mm pistols in his lunch box and a shotgun in his car before he headed to work Tuesday for a meeting with his union representative and supervisors to discuss his continued employment in what his girlfriend said was once his dream job.
He had been caught stealing beer, union and company officials said, and quietly agreed to resign after he saw the videotape. But then he went on a rampage, killing eight co-workers — some as they ran for cover, others as they warned people to run — and injuring two others before committing suicide.
Company officials have denied to The Associated Press there was any racial discrimination, and the union said Thornton never filed a formal complaint. The president of the family-owned company planned a news conference for Thursday afternoon.
Thornton's girlfriend of eight years, Kristi Hannah, told the AP on Wednesday she knew something was wrong when he left for work a day earlier.
"He just kept having this dazed, confused look on his face, and I never saw him like that before," she said. "I could tell something was bothering him. I asked him what was wrong a bunch of times and he said nothing was wrong with him. ... That's why he gave me a long hug and kiss before he left."
Hannah said Thornton, 34, had complained of racial harassment to her months ago and had shared with her evidence of it: photos of racist graffiti and a surreptitiously monitored conversation allegedly involving company managers.
Union and company officials say Thornton never complained of harassment and there have never been reports of racial discrimination at the company.
A union official described Thornton as a dissatisfied worker whose first targets were the three people in his disciplinary meeting: Steve Hollander, 50, a member of the family that owns the company, who was shot twice but survived; Bryan Cirigliano, 51, president of Teamsters 1035 and Thornton's representative at the hearing; and Louis Felder, 50, who news reports described as the company's operations director.
Other victims were Doug Scruton, 56; Bill Ackerman, 51; Francis Fazio Jr., 57; Edwin Kennison, 49; Craig Pepin, 60; and Victor James, 60. Jerome Rosenstein, 77, was wounded and was in serious condition Wednesday at Hartford Hospital.
Friends and family of those who died said they couldn't imagine their loved ones discriminating against Thornton.
One driver who was killed, Kennison, had mentioned Thornton before but never in a derogatory way, said Mark McCorrison, a close friend. Kennison was not the type to make bigoted remarks, he said.
"I can tell you right now: Eddie is not that person," McCorrison said.
Pepin, also a driver, was never angry, let alone someone who showed any hint of racism or bigotry, said a neighbor who knew him for 25 years.
"Craig, who was active as a coach in town with all kids — all races of kids — for years, he didn't care. He just worked with the kids," Ted Jenny said. "There was no way Craig Pepin was racist."
The only complaint Thornton ever made to the union was when he asked to be promoted from an entry-level job to a driver, said Gregg Adler, a union lawyer. The union explained to him that because of seniority rules, he would have to wait his turn until a job opened up. Eventually it did, and he was promoted about a year ago, Adler said.
Michelle T. Johnson, a diversity consultant and former employment lawyer, said workers who face discrimination are often reluctant to file a formal complaint, even if the misconduct is serious.
"Once a person of color raises an issue of discrimination, the reaction they can get just makes it very stressful," she said.
It's not clear whether every victim was targeted or whether some were shot randomly, Davis said. The victims died of multiple gunshot wounds, according to the state Office of the Chief Medical Examiner.
A funeral for Felder, an Orthodox Jew, was held Wednesday afternoon in Stamford, and a Mass to remember all the victims was held Wednesday evening at St. Margaret Mary Church in South Windsor.
___
Associated Press writers Stephen Singer in Manchester; Everton Bailey Jr. in South Windsor, Mark Scolforo in Hartford; Lynne Tuohy in Concord, N.H.; and Eric Tucker in Providence, R.I., contributed to this report.

[/quote]

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Because this filthy niggger animal couldn't have simply looked for employment elsewhere. No, his heart was filled with jealousy and malice towards his white colleagues likely because they worked harder and were way more productive. If only he had killed himself first instead of going on this rampage.

And what's almost as sickening is his white-trash scum girlfriend:

Only the trashiest self-hating white women find relationships with black men. It's a fact.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
What a disgusting coward.

He STOLE from the company.  And we're supposed to believe these ridiculous complaints about racism?  Like an affirmative action thief has credibility?   I hope the soul of this evil disgusting animal [censored] is obliterated for eternity.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
What a disgusting coward.

He STOLE from the company.  And we're supposed to believe these ridiculous complaints about racism?  Like an affirmative action thief has credibility?   I hope the soul of this evil disgusting animal schvartza is obliterated for eternity.

Of cause he is a typical Muslim. He steals and murders and anyone who objects this is a racist. Time to enforce the transfer.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Because this filthy niggger animal couldn't have simply looked for employment elsewhere. No, his heart was filled with jealousy and malice towards his white colleagues likely because they worked harder and were way more productive. If only he had killed himself first instead of going on this rampage.

Only the trashiest self-hating white women find relationships with black men. It's a fact.

She looks unhealthy.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline FreedomDefender

• JTFer in Exile
  • Senior JTFer
  • Hello kids. Say no to 3rd reich
Only the trashiest self-hating white women find relationships with black men.

And what if i want to marry a black women? I hope no one will call me a self hating traitor just because of that )).

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member

She looks unhealthy.
Try living with mighty Joe Young or an ape-ette and see what happens to you  :::D
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.

And what if i want to marry a black women? I hope no one will call me a self hating traitor just because of that )).

I dont care who you marry, but your kids, IF you have a dark person as wife/husband, will never know wtf they are, and will be like Hussein Obama.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican

If you are proud of your own heritage then you will marry someone of a similar background. If you don't give a crap about your ancestors then I guess you can just mix their genes with anything on the planet and spit on their graves. I don't see heritage as being something that completely belongs to the individual. It's something that is passed down to you, something that should be respected.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
His "girlfriend" looks like one of the starving children of Africa.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer

I dont care who you marry, but your kids, IF you have a dark person as wife/husband, will never know wtf they are, and will be like Hussein Obama.

that...doesn't make sense.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member

She looks unhealthy.

She looks somewhat anorexic.  I thought the only white women that went out with black men were fat.  Well most of the time. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
White women that go with black men usually have self-esteem issues. It's usually not just a regular, healthy attraction to the other person. Self-esteem issues often show up in someone's weight. Very heavy people might have eaten a lot due to self-esteem issues. Some express self-esteem issues in other ways, such as being anorexic, getting a lot of tattoos, self-mutilation, etc.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
She looks like a junkie or maybe she has aids, just looks that way to me.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
Hannah said Thornton, 34, had complained of racial harassment to her months ago and had shared with her evidence of it: photos of racist graffiti and a surreptitiously monitored conversation allegedly involving company managers.

I'd love to see the "proof"; has any of this supposed evidence emerged?  "Hannah" needs to provide evidence or STFU and STFD.

The man was a low life degenerate thief who stole from his very own employer, and he was a repeat offender at that.  Once he was rightfully busted for stealing, he decided to murder the people who were good enough to trust him as an employee [who he repeatedly screwed over] and everyone he worked with.

Racism?  Ha.

["Blacks should be allowed to steal with no repercussions?  Some would think so it seems.]
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer

Ding ding ding!!! We have a winner.  She looks like she is on Heroin or Crack. In Baltimore you see many white people who enter black neighborhoods who look exactly like this. Some female addicts will do anything for some more crack or smack. They end up withering away and not only become addicted to the drugs, but become addicted to their enablers. It is a horrible sight to see.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
that camera must be racist.
it only catches black jiggers stealing.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member

Ding ding ding!!! We have a winner.  She looks like she is on Heroin or Crack. In Baltimore you see many white people who enter black neighborhoods who look exactly like this. Some female addicts will do anything for some more crack or smack. They end up withering away and not only become addicted to the drugs, but become addicted to their enablers. It is a horrible sight to see.

What is smack?

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member

I'd love to see the "proof"; has any of this supposed evidence emerged?  "Hannah" needs to provide evidence or STFU and STFD.

The man was a low life degenerate thief who stole from his very own employer, and he was a repeat offender at that.  Once he was rightfully busted for stealing, he decided to murder the people who were good enough to trust him as an employee [who he repeatedly screwed over] and everyone he worked with.

Racism?  Ha.

["Blacks should be allowed to steal with no repercussions?  Some would think so it seems.]

He even killed his own union representative who was representing him at the meeting.

Offline FreedomDefender

• JTFer in Exile
  • Senior JTFer
  • Hello kids. Say no to 3rd reich

that...doesn't make sense.

The entire topic doesn`t make any sense. Same old poison

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer

What is smack?

That would be slang for heroin.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline david1967

• Senior JTFer
According to the mainstream media, if a Black man or minority goes on a murderous rampage, there must be a good reason for it.  Notice that when Whites go on murderous rampages at their workplaces, reasons are never given in the media, other than "he was fired from his job".

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
According to the mainstream media, if a Black man or minority goes on a murderous rampage, there must be a good reason for it.  Notice that when Whites go on murderous rampages at their workplaces, reasons are never given in the media, other than "he was fired from his job".
I had one monkey tell me the other day that how it was surprising to see a fellow black do that sort of thing since its usually white guys that flip out on the job and go on a shooting spree... What was there to say after hearing that pearl of wisdom  :-X
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Now what do you bet that Osama's In-justice Department "investigates" the beer distributor on the allegations of "racism" now and throws the book at it?  >:( >:( >:(

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
I had one monkey tell me the other day that how it was surprising to see a fellow black do that sort of thing since its usually white guys that flip out on the job and go on a shooting spree... What was there to say after hearing that pearl of wisdom  :-X

He's just listening to the mass media.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt