Author Topic: Judge Walker in California is a homosexual!  (Read 942 times)

Offline david1967

• Senior JTFer
Judge Walker in California is a homosexual!
« on: August 05, 2010, 12:10:50 PM »
Further proof that we are now living in a Marxist dictatorship.  The judge who declared California's gay marriage ban to be unconstitutional, is an open homosexual.  The Obama regime told a gay judge to rule on a case involving gay marriage?  There's no conflict of interest there, right?!  The votes of 7 million people don't matter, if their policies aren't approved by the Obama regime!

Michael Savages excellent commentary on this: http://www.michaelsavage.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=14951

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Judge Walker in California is a homosexual!
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2010, 01:49:53 PM »
May he die from the worst hiv aids cancer known to man.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2010, 02:12:10 PM »
No less than allowing a drug-addicted Judge to judge cases of drug crimes... Or allowing inmates to do the job of the prison guards...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2010, 06:28:56 PM »
Homosexuals are bad, mmkay?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2010, 08:03:24 PM »
Michael Savages excellent commentary on this: http://www.michaelsavage.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=14951
Michael Faggot is a homosexual himself.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2010, 08:21:18 PM »
I read it on DrudgeReport, btw I heard Matt Drudge is a homosexual as well.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2010, 08:40:14 PM »

Why would  you say this? Do you have any evidence for it? Homosexuals are probably only about 1-5 percent of the population. Not everyone we dislike at JTF is a homosexual.

I don't really like Michael Savage either, although I think the commentary he gave for this was excellent.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2010, 10:48:47 PM »
I think Michael Savage steals from JTF.  I can't stand listening to him, primarily because he is so bitter, so angry, so filled with venom, such an unhappy troll.  I can't put my finger on it, but I have heard him steal JTF lines.  I hope I'm wrong, but I dont think so

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2010, 11:01:02 PM »
I think Michael Savage steals from JTF.  I can't stand listening to him, primarily because he is so bitter, so angry, so filled with venom, such an unhappy troll.  I can't put my finger on it, but I have heard him steal JTF lines.  I hope I'm wrong, but I dont think so

Your probably right about this.    Chaim believes this is the case.

As for Michael Savage,    his ego is way out of control AND more importantly,   he's very erratic with his positions.      Savage can't be trusted.      I wish someone like the relatively unknown Rusty Humphries  ,   who isn't in enough large size markets,    would take over Savage's time slot those markets!   
« Last Edit: August 05, 2010, 11:09:28 PM by eb22 »
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2010, 03:32:00 AM »

Why would  you say this? Do you have any evidence for it? Homosexuals are probably only about 1-5 percent of the population. Not everyone we dislike at JTF is a homosexual.

I don't really like Michael Savage either, although I think the commentary he gave for this was excellent.

Homosexuality is bad, mmkay?

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2010, 03:06:40 PM »

[/quote]

So are stupid people.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2010, 03:18:53 PM »

So are stupid people.
[/quote]

Couldn't agree more.