Author Topic: Eli the Weasel ys"v supports illegal aliens in Israel. He also supports Obama  (Read 924 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

The article is in Hebrew. Eli the Weasel claims that a "Jewish heart" cannot expel illegal aliens from the State of Israel.

http://www.haaretz.co.il/hasite/spages/1183274.html

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Nellie the Weasel is worse than Sheikh Nasrallah.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
The fact that Eli the Weasel is still around is punishment alone.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer

Indeed

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Why can't vthe weasel  drop dead already?

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.

I totally agree.    It's along the lines of the thought process that Chaim pointed out years ago that the PLO/ Fatah is more dangerous than Hamas.     Most people believe that Nellie the Weasel is a credible person,   who commands respect.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Yaacov Ben Yehuda

• Senior JTFer
what's sad in this case is that Eli the Weasel should really know better then to foster such liberal views in regards to Israel's issues.  Him and Peres are birds of the same feather.

Ironically, I did a training course in the I.D.F. in 1995, and Eli Weasel's son was in the course with me.  I remember the commanders took us to Yad Vashem once, and there's the famous picture of Eli Weasel and others in the concentration camp.  His son broke down in tears at seeing it. Too bad his father hasn't learned that a Jew can't put trust in the nations, only in Hashem.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Sickening. Israel, just roll over and play dead, Eli says so
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
What an a-hole.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I would be surprised if Nellie didn't survive the Holocaust by doing sexual favors for the SS.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Too bad he survived.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
With Judenrats like Nellie, who needs Nazis?

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
All the leftist Israelis who say it is inhumane to deport illegal aliens had no problem to destroy the communities of Gush Katif and expel the settlers from their homes by force.