Author Topic: Orthodox Jew also MURDERED by Omar YSV Thorton  (Read 780 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline david1967

• Senior JTFer
Re: Orthodox Jew also MURDERED by Omar YSV Thorton
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2010, 11:01:40 AM »
The mainstream media could care less.  All that they seem to report is about the "racism" that the shooter experienced there.  Of course, he had never ever made any complaints, and had actually stolen merchandise several times. 

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2010, 11:07:43 AM »
The mainstream media could care less.  All that they seem to report is about the "racism" that the shooter experienced there.  Of course, he had never ever made any complaints, and had actually stolen merchandise several times. 

What an accident. First name Omar and a murderer as well as a thief. I pray that god will take this Muslims from us. They are making our lifes to hell on earth.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2010, 11:09:55 AM »
Horrible news.       My thoughts and prayers go out to all the innocent victims and their families.      
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2010, 11:15:12 AM »

What an accident. First name Omar and a murderer as well as a thief. I pray that G-d will take this Muslims from us. They are making our lifes to hell on earth.

Well said!     

In the United States  ( and in all non Muslim majority countries ) ,   the worst is yet to come if something dramatic doesn't change.        The Left controlling the agenda leads to inevitable disaster.       Ironically,   it will be the Muslims who will ultimately kill the Leftists.     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2010, 12:29:58 PM »
America is no place for Jews. Hear Rav Kahane's ZT"L warning get the hell our before we see a holocaust happen right in our own backyard.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2010, 12:38:59 PM »
This poor Jew is being buried in my home town of Stamford. It is possible we may have known him..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2010, 04:16:19 PM »
America is no place for Jews. Hear Rav Kahane's ZT"L warning get the hell our before we see a holocaust happen right in our own backyard.

Israel is not safe either, they protect Muzlims over Jews now.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2010, 04:29:37 PM »
Re:  "Israel is not safe either, they protect Muzlims over Jews now. "

But the difference is that when the U.S.A. makes its military move against Israel, it will eliminate the possibility of any domestic Jewish resistance by rounding us all up just like was done to the Japanese during WWII.

Either way logic dictates that we must return at once and not rationalize reasons for not doing it; even if they have some merit in the short term.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2010, 05:00:29 PM »
Re:  "Israel is not safe either, they protect Muzlims over Jews now. "

But the difference is that when the U.S.A. makes its military move against Israel, it will eliminate the possibility of any domestic Jewish resistance by rounding us all up just like was done to the Japanese during WWII.

Either way logic dictates that we must return at once and not rationalize reasons for not doing it; even if they have some merit in the short term.

That too.  I agree.  All the same, Massuh, I believe we are doomed anyplace we go. I am not optimistic at any point lately.
BTW: Shabbat Shalom, I love you.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2010, 07:37:30 PM »

Which is sad really.... Where on Earth, are the Jews safe??? If they can't be safe in their own homeland, then where????

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2010, 08:59:36 PM »

Which is sad really.... Where on Earth, are the Jews safe??? If they can't be safe in their own homeland, then where????

well, this forum pushes for Aliyah, so we have to do that, BUT, all Jews should have a gun regardless.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2010, 09:01:42 PM »

well, this forum pushes for Aliyah, so we have to do that, BUT, all Jews should have a gun regardless.

I agree. Every Jew should have a gun for self-defense!
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision