Author Topic: NY Rep. Anthony Weiner praises Mike Bloomberg for Ground Zero Mosque Speech!  (Read 1439 times)

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.

http://blogs.wsj.com/metropolis/2010/08/06/anthony-weiner-praises-bloomberg-for-ground-zero-mosque-speech/

Anthony Weiner Praises Bloomberg for Ground Zero Mosque Speech.

By Devlin Barrett
Rep. Anthony Weiner, a past and probably future foe of Mayor Michael Bloomberg, is praising the mayor for his stance on the controversial planned mosque near Ground Zero.

For years, Weiner has been one of the mayor’s most persistent critics, but the congressman is now defending him in the politically charged debate over whether a mosque and community center should be allowed blocks from the site of the World Trade Center.

Republicans in New York and across the country have urged for the project to be halted; Bloomberg gave a forceful speech earlier this week arguing that letting it go forward is in the best traditions of New York’s history.

In a letter, Weiner wrote to the mayor to praise this speech, adding: “I feel strongly that the constitutional protection of religion from the overreach of government means that elected officials should endeavor to stay out of the business of deciding where houses of worship may or may not be.’’

The one-page letter from the congressman does not make clear whether he thinks the group building the center should be investigated to determine their funding sources, as lawmakers like Rick Lazio have proposed. Weiner wrote that he hoped the process allows for transparency and tolerance and that “fair questions’’ can be raised, but he doesn’t specify what would constitute a fair or unfair question.

A number of GOP politicians in New York and elsewhere, including former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, have spoken out against the mosque.

Meanwhile, the Weekly Standard reported that three U.S. Senators, Johnny Isakson (R., Ga.), Olympia Snowe (R., Maine), and John McCain (R., Ariz.) think the planned mosque is insensitive to the families of those who died on Sept. 11, 2001.

This is the same Anthony Weiner who married a Muslim!       

The good news is a follow-up to my discussion with mord in the http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,48542.0.html  thread.

Unlike in the last two Congressional elections,    this time around the Republicans will at least field a candidate against him.  His name is Bob Turner,   a Queens businessman.      Weiner can't get a free pass!

http://article.nationalreview.com/437170/bob-turner-a-challenger-for-anthony-weiner/kathryn-jean-lopez

eb22

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Wenier is a real Weiner. I meet this scum in New York last Summer.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Anthony Wienereater needs to choke on one, and that camel that he married too.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Weiner is a real piece of drek!
Almost any political issue he stands for is just pure evil... does it get any worse than him?!

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Almost any political issue he stands for is just pure evil... does it get any worse than him?!

I was thinking the same thing. Married to a muslim, stands up for every pro-muslim position and is ultra-leftist to boot. He is one of the most pure evil politicians in America.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
While this maqy be Lashon Hora (evil tongue or gossip), I think it worth putting down here. I knew someone through a friend who worked for him and they said, he was one fo the most horrible people you could ever know: unkind, mean-spirited, and vicious.  If he runs for mayor, we must do everything possible to defeat him.  He will turn this city into a Third World banana republic and THEN SOME!

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer

There's plenty of competition in NY City and Long Island for the worst of the worst when it comes to Democrat Politicians.    Even though he's an Independent,    Mike Bloomberg is making his own case for being the worst of the worst.      
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
While this maqy be Lashon Hora (evil tongue or gossip), I think it worth putting down here. I knew someone through a friend who worked for him and they said, he was one fo the most horrible people you could ever know: unkind, mean-spirited, and vicious.  If he runs for mayor, we must do everything possible to defeat him.  He will turn this city into a Third World banana republic and THEN SOME!

I'll take it a step further.   Even before Anthony Weiner attempts to run for Mayor again,    it's important to try to damage his chances.      Other than the article link  I posted in this thread,    I don't know much about Bob Turner.     But unless Turner has baggage that will make it impossible to support him,     I think we should support his efforts in going after Weiner.       The more Weiner has to defend his record,   the better.   

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re:  "He will turn this city into a Third World banana republic and THEN SOME! "

It already is a Third World banana republic.

That is why you are worrying about one of the worst possible choices (Weiner) replacing a worst-case incumbent (former hard-core Democrat Bloomberg) who switched his party affiliation (but not his allegiance) to the GOP and then spent from his own personal net worth of billions of dollars to purchase the mayorship in order just to feed his own ego and get laid.

Meanwhile, the Jewish, Italian, and Irish further disappear under a tsunami of schwartzes and illegal animals from every third world slum in the world who rape, steal, kill, and bring disease.

And that is without even factoring in the Nazi Muslim takeover about to happen before your very eyes.

And your government says that you are the enemy and raises your hard earned taxes to finance your own demise.

The only intelligent move is to leave that city asap before the WMD which will be hidden inside the "Cordoba Mosque" are detonated in broad daylight.

The Muzzies will use their "victory over the racists" as a further weapon to stop anyone from surveilling their property or searching for WMD components, and they will have the full backing of the Mayor and the media.  Anyone daring to present "proof" or "evidence" that the Muzzies are moving hazardous materials and weaponry into the 9/11 Mosque will be denounced on television as "hate-mongers"/ "race-haters" / and "intolerant".

I believe that the battle over NYC is already lost, and that you who read this should take your loved ones and yourselves OUT OF THERE while you still can afford to do so.

You are no longer the majority in your own city, and you are no longer governed by those who represent you.

It's easy to analyze what is wrong with the situation and know what should be done to correct the problem.

But it takes uncommon courage to admit to yourself that there is nothing anymore possible to achieve through the legal democratic process which can do anything but further degrade your lives.

Get out of there while you can.

That's my opinion and firm belief.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Anthony Whiner is another sell-out/self-hating Jew. I am not surprised one bit that he is praising Bloomberg for this!  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Massuh, you are sadly right but the problem in NYC isn't just third-world scum, it's self-hating whites/Jews. None of this would be a problem if NYC whites didn't start becoming leftists in the '70s.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
If only these leftist scum politicians would be killed in the next terrorist attack.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
JTFEnthusiast2, you're absolutely right about Weiner being horrible to work for.  I saw something on television about a Marine who worked for him, and who eventually had to quit, as Weiner was so abusive. 

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
I hope his wife goes Jihad on his collective sorry a $$

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
I hope his wife goes Jihad on his collective sorry a $$

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re:  "the problem in NYC isn't just third-world scum, it's self-hating whites/Jews. None of this would be a problem if NYC whites didn't start becoming leftists in the '70s. "

Yes.

You are correct.

Without the "enablers" they never could have ruined NYC.

However, we have throughout history seen this pattern repeated everywhere a civilized society has fallen from within, and we can also realize that those "enablers" rarely if ever change their thinking because they are incapable of making sound judgements.

Even when their politics finally present an actual physical threat to their own lives they refuse to acknowledge that they were wrong.

A few always recant their former views, but of course by then it is too little and too late, and we only get to hear from the ones who managed to somehow survive.

So, while I readily acknowledge the problem and why it exists, I can only point to previous history in showing others what to expect as the inevitable outcome.

Even if a popular uprising were to occur to end the madness, it is very likely to be anti-Jewish in character, because too many high visibility politicians and citizen leaders with Jewish surnames have solidified an image in the minds of most average Americans as the ones who represent Jewish positions.

If and when Joe Six Pack gets around to "cleaning house" I doubt he will have the inclination to do anything other than "get rid of ALL the troublemakers", and that means there will be no sorting out of the good Jews from the bad ones - they'll just decide to be rid of all of them at once.

Offline david1967

• Senior JTFer
Since he is married to a Muslim woman, the same woman who is Hillary Clinton's assistant and rumored to be her long-time Lesbian lover, he can no longer be considered a supporter of Jewish causes and Israel.  He was always on the far Left, which is pretty typical of most Democrats today.   I'm assuming he represents a liberal district? Oh wait, it's NYC; Bloomberg will next petition the city to fly the Saudian Arabian flag, with the Islamic crescent, over Gracie mansion!

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Since he is married to a Muslim woman, the same woman who is Hillary Clinton's assistant and rumored to be her long-time Lesbian lover, he can no longer be considered a supporter of Jewish causes and Israel.  He was always on the far Left, which is pretty typical of most Democrats today.   I'm assuming he represents a liberal district? Oh wait, it's NYC; Bloomberg will next petition the city to fly the Saudian Arabian flag, with the Islamic crescent, over Gracie mansion!

I think he represents a part of Brooklyn that used to be fairly conservative, the Sheepshead bay area.  I never had any idea of how he got elected there in the first place

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Sadly Anthony Wienersucker's views are completely mainstream by the standards of most New York Jews.  :'( >:(

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member

I think he represents a part of Brooklyn that used to be fairly conservative, the Sheepshead bay area.  I never had any idea of how he got elected there in the first place
Sheepshead Bay is not what it use to be... The place is full of island hoppers...I guess the people who actually are able to vote still support the likes of Weiner.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline david1967

• Senior JTFer
Didn't alot of Italians used to live in Sheepshead Bay?  Were there alot of old Jews there too?  It's funny, whenever I think of old Jews, I always think of the interviews in Florida during the 2000 presidential elections.  Oh vey, Morris!  I mistakenly voted for Buchanan! I voted for a Nazi!  Are any of those old interviews on youtube?  They're priceless. 

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Didn't alot of Italians used to live in Sheepshead Bay?  Were there alot of old Jews there too?  It's funny, whenever I think of old Jews, I always think of the interviews in Florida during the 2000 presidential elections.  Oh vey, Morris!  I mistakenly voted for Buchanan! I voted for a Nazi!  Are any of those old interviews on youtube?  They're priceless. 
Yes thats what use to live there.  It use to be very nice ... I am sure there are still some holdouts but they are in the minority I am sure...

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Wow, I haven't lived there since 1993, so I guess i am out of touch

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
I have not been down there in years myself but every other West Indian I talk to seems to live there...

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
I have not been down there in years myself but every other West Indian I talk to seems to live there...

Oy Vey!  When I lived there, West Indians lived downtown on or off of Flatbush avenue, many on Ocean Avenue but not nearly as far down as Sheepshead bay.  That is really surprising.  It makes me wonder where did all of the people like us go?