Author Topic: White man beat up by black teens for listening to rap music  (Read 1635 times)

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
White man beat up by black teens for listening to rap music
« on: August 09, 2010, 10:26:59 AM »
Perhaps white people will get the message to stop listening to this garbage.

http://www.wftv.com/news/24421484/detail.html

A 14-year-old Palm Bay boy could be charged with a hate crime. Police say he attacked a white man just because he was listening to rap music.

The boy beat up the 22-year-old man because he didn't think white people should listen to rap music, police said. The man told WFTV he was listening to “Wasted” by Gucci Mane.

David McKnight did not fight back when 14-year-old Joshuah Lamb punched him in the face repeatedly, investigators said. Battery is the only charge Lamb faces, but he could face felony hate crime charges.

McKnight said he was listening to a CD when he was attacked by the teen. McKnight never thought listening to rap music would trigger a black teenager to beat him up because of the color of his skin and choice of music.

“I feel it's a racial thing really,” McKnight said (watch full interview)

According to Palm Bay Police, Lamb was walking down the sidewalk and heard McKnight’s boom box blaring a rap song.

“The argument involved the black male suspect saying, ‘You shouldn't be listening to rap music because you're white.’ The victim said he can listen to whatever type of music he wanted to and then the fist fight was on,” Palm Bay police spokeswoman Yvonne Martinez said.

“I couldn't get away fast enough, let’s just put it that way. Then one of them spit on me, punched me, knocked me down, got a couple of kicks in from a couple of them,” McKnight said.

McKnight suffered a broken toe, concussion, a swollen eye and strangulation marks around his neck. Police said the 14-year-old was with at least seven of his friends, all of whom were instigating the fight.

“I told him to drop it. I was like, ‘Just drop it, let's go, there is eight of you and one of me. Just drop it.’ And he says, ‘I'm not dropping anything.’ Bam! Punched me,” he described.

Police showed up minutes later and arrested Lamb on battery charges. The State Attorney's Office is in the process of trying to figure out if it can charge the boy with a hate crime. State prosecutors said it could be one to two weeks before they decide if the 14-year-old will be charged with a hate crime charge.

Lamb is being held in the juvenile detention center.
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
Re: White man beat up by black teens for listening to rap music
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2010, 10:31:01 AM »
its sick when a white person beats up a black guy for being black and its equally sick when a black person beats up a white guy for being white.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2010, 10:32:58 AM »
Isn't hearing that crap, punishment enough! btw Welcome to Obama's America. Watch this 14 year old will turn into a race issue: Saying something like: He called me a n#gger or something to that effect.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2010, 10:33:13 AM »
Mr.David McKnight should be embarrassed a 14  Nigra beat his butt .He also should be embarrassed for listening to that garbage  

Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2010, 10:41:47 AM »
its sick when a white person beats up a black guy for being black and its equally sick when a black person beats up a white guy for being white.

Its good that you can SEE this. Most "Liberals" think racism is only against black people and they cant be racists.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2010, 10:43:31 AM »
Mr.David McKnight should be embarrassed a 14  Nigra beat his butt .He also should be embarrassed for listening to that garbage  

I'd be more embarrassed at my choice of "music" if I were him. At least he can justify his butt-whoopin because there were 8 of them, but there's just no excuse for listening to cRAP.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2010, 10:45:00 AM »

Read the article it was not just a 14 year old, but his "hood" which included up to 7 fellow black teens. I would not call them animals, because that is an insult to animals. Animals kill not out of hate, but because they feel threatened or hungry and have no control over themselves. These black teens have free will and choose to be evil.
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2010, 10:45:57 AM »

Read the article it was not just a 14 year old, but his "hood" which included up to 7 fellow black teens. I would not call them animals, because that is an insult to animals. Animals kill not out of hate, but because they feel threatened or hungry and have no control of themselves. These black teens have free will and choose to be evil.
Rodents are a better word.Next time he should listen to eminem or ice tea
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2010, 11:06:13 AM »
Nigggers will never fight 1on1. They're cowardly excrement.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2010, 01:48:12 PM »
...but the stubborn white man, enslaved by rap noise, continues to sin and listen to hateful noise.
...and then G_d hardened the jigger's heart...
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2010, 02:58:51 PM »
I hope he grows up to hate them and everything about their sick culture.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2010, 03:31:42 PM »
I wouldn't advoicate this but I am not going to condem it.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2010, 04:37:20 PM »
I hope white people don't listen to that crap. It's not music, it's garbage.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2010, 07:47:25 PM »
Of course he should be charged with a racial hate crime.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2010, 08:11:06 PM »
Yes the white guy is an idiot but how can anything excuse this?

If a white kid beat up a black guy for listening to rock music, we wouldn't hear the end of it. Underaged or not, he'd be indicted on dozens of separate federal hate-crime and civil-rights charges and he wouldn't get out of prison until he was ninety--optimistically.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2010, 08:17:09 PM »
When I grew up most guys, no matter what race they were, listened to rap music. Most grew out of it. That's no excuse to attack someone.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2010, 08:19:46 PM »
That's stupid!!!!

If anything, I wish more blacks would listen to quote on quote white music.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2010, 08:32:45 PM »

Its good that you can SEE this. Most "Liberals" think racism is only against black people and they cant be racists.

if you think the tishkoret (mainstream media) is only doing the conservatives injustice than think again

most liberals i come across on the internet recognize black-on-white racism and despise it just as much as they despise white-on-black racism.

but the tishkoret makes it look like we hate white people and makes it look like you hate black people, thats how they create division. a similar tactic they use is make us look like america-haters while making you look like war mongers, but thats another story.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2010, 08:33:29 PM »
The black kid was the size of a full grown man.  It's not like getting hit by an average 14 year old kid.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2010, 07:43:32 AM »
Actually, the jigger gave that wigger sound advice. White people __SHOULD__ stop listening to rap noise.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774