Author Topic: A Muslim themed gay bar to be built next door to Ground Zero Mega Mosque  (Read 2691 times)

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
Re: A Muslim themed gay bar to be built next door to Ground Zero Mega Mosque
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2010, 05:23:23 PM »
 YOUNG BOYS

Homosexuality was and is widely practiced in Islamic countries. To please the homosexuals among his followers he promised them pre-pubescent boys in Paradise. So after committing plunder, loot, rape and murder in this life, the followers of Islam get "rewarded" by untouched virginal youths who are fresh like pearls.

Is Homosexuality Allowed In Islam?
The Koran contradicts itself on this topic as well. The following verses state that homosexuality is forbidden.

(Koran 4:16)
If two men among you is guilty of lewdness, punish
them both...

(Koran 27:55)
Would ye really approach men in your lusts rather
than Women? Nay, ye are a people (grossly) ignorant!

Now the verses below are in clear contradiction of the above verses.

(Koran 52:24)
Round about them will serve, to them, boys
(handsome) as pearls well-guarded.

(Koran 56:17)
Round about them will serve boys of perpetual
freshness.

(Koran 76:19)
And round about them will serve boys of perpetual
freshness: if thou seest them, thou wouldst think
them scattered pearls.

Mohammed could not make up his mind about Sodomy. He prohibits it on earth, but then he says that Muslims can enjoy homosexuality in Paradise. It is a well established fact that many famous Muslims were practicing homosexuals who looked towards the Koran to justify their actions. For example, Babar, the moghul king was madly in love with a young boy named Baburi. Kuttubuddin Aibak, another Muslim ruler of India used to dress up as a woman and dance in a vulgar manner.

Another example is Abu Nuwas--one of the greatest poets in Arabic language writes in the Perfumed Garden:

O the joy of sodomy! So now be sodomites, you Arabs.
    Turn not away from it--therein is wondrous pleasure.
    Take some coy lad with kiss-curls twisting on his temple
    and ride as he stands like some gazelle standing to her mate.

-A lad whom all can see girt with sword and belt
    not like your whore who has to go veiled.

Make for smooth-faced boys and do your very best
    to mount them, for women are the mounts of the devils.

There are other such poems by Abu Nuwas and others which are more graphic in glorifying homosexuality and lesbianism.

http://www.flex.com/~jai/satyamevajayate/koran.html
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2010, 05:23:55 PM »
cjd,

I think you mean 5 times a day... Jews pray 3 times a day, Muslimes pray 5 times a day.. For some reason they think it makes them more devout than Jews... But Hashem only asked us to make daily offerings 3 times a day which is why the 3 prayer times were established.

http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/682091/jewish/The-Three-Daily-Prayers.htm
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2010, 05:30:33 PM »
I think the bar is exactly what these mosque goers should have to look at..every moment they leave it and enter it.  They need to learn that tolerance isn't something that they only get.  Tolerance is something you have to give.   I would prefer the Church or Synagogues built in Arab lands, but I'll settle for this.  Muman there are a lot of gay bars in Manhattan, one more isn't going to raise any eyebrows.  And seeing how this will abhsolutely piss the F**K out of them, I say do it and do it loud.  While I doubt any of us will be going to it, just the thought at how much it will irk these insensitive selfish people is a reason enough: shoving their hypocrisy right back at them
I think the idea is just great!! It will make the proposed mosque into a real  joke....

Actually it makes the entire 9/11 attack site into a joke... And I still don't see the humor in this... True there are already gay bars in NYC but that is not the point. The point is sticking this kind of stuff in the face of the victims families... There are some very callous and insensitive people out there...

muman .... 911 is a very sad issue for most New Yorkers... It's nothing to joke about.... Sad fact is that the radical element of society is going to desecrate the issue no mater what... Gays are a big part of the picture in Manhattan if a gay bar makes the muzzies miserable they should put in one on each side of the mosque. If this idea takes hold it may make the developers of this cr-p mosque take it elsewhere.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2010, 05:36:55 PM »
cjd,

I think you mean 5 times a day... Jews pray 3 times a day, Muslimes pray 5 times a day.. For some reason they think it makes them more devout than Jews... But Hashem only asked us to make daily offerings 3 times a day which is why the 3 prayer times were established.

http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/682091/jewish/The-Three-Daily-Prayers.htm
I stand corrected... That means that they will be blasting that drivel over the mosque's PA system 5 times a day in the streets of lower Manhattan .. What a disgrace...
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2010, 05:39:28 PM »
cjd,

I stand corrected... That means that they will be blasting that drivel over the mosque's PA system 5 times a day in the streets of lower Manhattan .. What a disgrace...

I just verified this..

http://islam.about.com/cs/prayer/a/prayer_times.htm

Muslims observe five formal prayers each day. The timings of these prayers are spaced fairly evenly throughout the day, so that one is constantly reminded of God and given opportunities to seek His guidance and forgiveness.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2010, 07:13:19 PM »
Muman, how is the gay bar worse than the mosque?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2010, 07:22:13 PM »
Muman, how is the gay bar worse than the mosque?

I did not say that it is... I am saying that it is equally upsetting to me that people think it is ok to desecrate the site in order to offend the muslims.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2010, 07:25:52 PM »
The site of the mosque needs to be desecrated in such a fashion that the Muslims can't build there, like spilling pig's blood over the ground and splashing it all over the construction-in-progress as it goes up. I'm sure there will be some sort of security though.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2010, 07:30:09 PM »
I am saying that it is equally upsetting to me that people think it is ok to desecrate the site in order to offend the muslims.

Honestly I don't understand this... the mosque is already desecrating the site as bad as it can be descrated, so how can the gay bar make it any worse?

If you want to be mad at somebody, be mad at the vast majority of Americans that have forgotten all about 9/11 and, according to opinion polls, have no problem whatsoever with the mosque.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #34 on: August 12, 2010, 07:33:33 PM »
I am saying that it is equally upsetting to me that people think it is ok to desecrate the site in order to offend the muslims.

Honestly I don't understand this... the mosque is already desecrating the site as bad as it can be descrated, so how can the gay bar make it any worse?

If you want to be mad at somebody, be mad at the vast majority of Americans that have forgotten all about 9/11 and, according to opinion polls, have no problem whatsoever with the mosque.

I most certainly am upset at those who support his islamic recruiting center... But to then think that the site should be further made dirty by the presence of things which are offensive to muslims just to stick it to them without realizing that religious Jewish victims may also be offended... That is why I don't think this is humorous... I don't care how the muslims feel about it... I would not want a pig slaughterhouse to be erected there or a gay bar...

A great destruction occurred there...

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #35 on: August 12, 2010, 07:36:17 PM »
Eating pigs is not a sin for non-Jews Muman, so why would a pig slaughterhouse be offensive?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #36 on: August 12, 2010, 07:38:02 PM »
I most certainly am upset at those who support his islamic recruiting center... But to then think that the site should be further made dirty by the presence of things which are offensive to muslims just to stick it to them without realizing that religious Jewish victims may also be offended... That is why I don't think this is humorous... I don't care how the muslims feel about it... I would not want a pig slaughterhouse to be erected there or a gay bar...

A great destruction occurred there...
Muslims aren't upset by all homosexuality. They are upset by passive, i.e. receptive, homosexuality (that is, if a Muslim is assuming that role). They have no problem having sodomitic relations with non-Muslims, or with Muslim young boys.

By the way... my guess would be that more American Jews support the mosque's building there than other Americans.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #37 on: August 12, 2010, 07:38:47 PM »
Eating pigs is not a sin for non-Jews Muman, so why would a pig slaughterhouse be offensive?
I think he meant that it would be offensive to Muslims.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #38 on: August 12, 2010, 07:42:14 PM »

It is not a matter of eating them... Non-Jews can eat them... But a Jew should not come into contact with pigs... The pig is one of the most visible unkosher animals. One reason it is notorious is because it has only one of the two signs of being a kosher animal... Kosher animals must have these two signs, chew its cud, and split hooves... The pig has split hooves but does not chew cud... Thus it has the appearance of being a deceitful animal...

http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/160991/jewish/Is-Pig-More-Unkosher-than-other-Animals.htm
Answer:

The pig has copped it pretty badly in the collective Jewish psyche over the years. It has always been the personification of unkosherness. It is not uncommon to find Jews who say "I may not keep kosher, but at least I don't eat pig!" Although a pig is no more unkosher than a cheeseburger or a lobster, the pig has something to it that is anathema to what Judaism stands for: it is a fraud.

There are two signs that identify a kosher species of animal. 1) It has split hooves, and 2) it chews its cud (i.e. it regurgitates its food and chews it over a second time.) The first sign is easy to spot - just look at the hooves. But the second is not so apparent. You have to study the animal's digestive system to know if it chews its cud. A cow is an example of an animal that fulfils both requirements, and is thus kosher. A horse is not kosher because it fulfils neither. There is only one animal in existence that seems kosher because it has split hooves, but is really not kosher because it doesn't chew its cud -- the pig.

And that's why we denigrate the pig. Every other non-kosher animal is up front about it. The horse says "I don't have split hooves, so I'm just not kosher." But the pig presents a kosher facade. "Look, I have split hooves, just like a kosher animal should!" But what lies hidden behind that kosher veneer is a non-kosher inside: it doesn't chew its cud. For Judaism, nothing could be worse than making a holy facade when your inside is rotten.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #39 on: August 12, 2010, 07:48:52 PM »

It is not a matter of eating them... Non-Jews can eat them... But a Jew should not come into contact with pigs... The pig is one of the most visible unkosher animals. One reason it is notorious is because it has only one of the two signs of being a kosher animal... Kosher animals must have these two signs, chew its cud, and split hooves... The pig has split hooves but does not chew cud... Thus it has the appearance of being a deceitful animal...

<snip>

Actually I should correct myself... There is a command to avoid contact with pig carcasses but apparently it is only meant during the times of the festivals..

http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/681556/jewish/Can-I-wear-pigskin-shoes.htm

Question:

It says in the Torah that one should not touch the carcasses of swine. Does this mean that we should not wear Hush Puppy shoes (made of pigskin) or play football or rugby with a ball made of pig skin?

Answer:

In short, there is no prohibition against using or touching such items. Here's the longer version of the answer:

I am assuming that you are taking the prohibition against "touching" a pig – or any non-kosher animal for that matter – from Leviticus 11:8, where it states: "You shall not eat of their flesh, and you shall not touch their carcasses; they are unclean for you." Understanding this verse in its most literal sense leads one to the conclusion that it is forbidden to touch any part of a non-kosher animal's carcass.

Rashi, the classic commentator to the Scriptures, foresaw this misunderstanding. He explains that this verse is referring only to the three pilgrimage festivals – Passover, Shavuot and Sukkot – when all Jews were required to maintain a state of ritual purity in order to be allowed entry into the Holy Temple and be present when their festive sacrifices were offered.1 During the rest of the year, there is no prohibition against coming in contact with animal carcasses.

Now, the above is true regarding the flesh of the animal. Animal hide, however, does not carry impurities, especially when it is tanned.

So, when the Temple is rebuilt, I guess we might find some people ascending on their pilgrimage to the Temple wearing their Hush Puppies—though all shoes are forbidden on the actual Temple Mount. And I should also mention that according to the Midrash, pig will be a kosher animal when Moshiach comes. But that's a discussion all for itself...

I hope this helps,

Rabbi Shmuel Kogan,
Chabad.org

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #40 on: August 12, 2010, 07:54:58 PM »
lol, whats with having a muslim-themed gay bar near the mosque, unless your fred phelps, you should know that gays didnt cause 9-11

plus, it pisses off the muslims.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #41 on: August 12, 2010, 07:56:01 PM »
lol, whats with having a muslim-themed gay bar near the mosque, unless your fred phelps, you should know that gays didnt cause 9-11

I've already explained many times over that Islamic opposition to homosexuality is extremely selective.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #42 on: August 12, 2010, 07:59:14 PM »

Let me make clear, in my opinion I dont care what the muslims think about this. Doing something just to piss them off and while in the process upsetting the families is what I have problems with...

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #43 on: August 12, 2010, 08:07:12 PM »
How do you know families would be upset by a gay bar? Most secular Americans, at least, couldn't care less.

I don't support faggot establishments ever but most businesses in this world aren't entirely clean and kosher, either. Name three corporations that are completely free of Muslim petrodollars or influence, for instance.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #44 on: August 13, 2010, 02:32:12 PM »
I'm very happy at the immense antagonism that will exist immediately between the gay bar and the people going into mosque.  I'm sick of political Muslims demanding excessive, extraordinary amounts of 'sensitivity' while not giving a rat's tail to anyone else.  I could care less about gay bars, but I am very glad to have homosexuality, which they abhor, thrown up in their faces.  They are as insensitive as humanly possible building this montrosity there; it's very fitting that they should be confronted with openly gay people whom they will have to see kissing holding hands, etc.  It's exactly what they deserve for being so INsensitive to everyone else.  Let them sit with their own discomfort, and spin on it.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #45 on: August 15, 2010, 10:09:26 AM »
I say to simple taint the site with pigs blood or lots of spam/ham/sausage, etc...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #46 on: August 15, 2010, 10:22:21 AM »
Turkish sultans had one harem for women and another for young boys. Nothing strange for muslims to be homos.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,