Author Topic: BLACK BEAST ATTACKS A 101 YEAR OLD WHITE WOMAN ( SUCH COWARDLY SAVAGES! )  (Read 2636 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Hate crime charges filed in attacks on elderly
N.Y. man accused of mugging seniors, including 101-year-old woman

NEW YORK - A man accused of beating and mugging a 101-year-old woman and two others was arraigned Saturday on charges that included hate crimes, authorities said.

Jack Rhodes, 44, was held without bail on charges of robbery, grand larceny, burglary and assault. Some of those charges were listed as hate crimes because two of the women were at least 60 years old. Authorities said Rhodes targeted the women because of their age, a violation of the New York State Hate Crimes Act of 2000.

Rhodes, whose last known address was in Queens, was arrested Friday on unrelated drug charges.

Police questioned him after noticing he matched a photo of a person wanted in the attacks, including one on Rose Morat, 101, whose March 4 beating was caught on surveillance tape.

The grainy images show Morat, who was using a walker, trying to leave her apartment building when a man attacked her and hit her in the face. Morat suffered a fractured cheekbone and bruises. Her assailant got away with $33 and her house keys.

The footage caused public outrage and the NYPD assigned dozens of detectives to the case. The NYPD showed the surveillance video to every uniformed officer in the city.

Rhodes is also accused of attacking 85-year-old Solange Elizee, 51-year-old Angela Khan and burglarizing a building. All the attacks took place in Queens.

He faces up to 25 years if convicted. A message left with his lawyer was not immediately returned Saturday.

“I am so sorry for what happened,” Rhodes said as he was led out of a police station, the New York Post reported Saturday.

FILTHY, COWRDLY,SAVAGE! HOW DARE HE PUTS HIS NASTY HANDS ON A 101 YEAR OLD WHITE WOMAN?!?!

LOOK AT THIS ANIMAL HE SHOULD BE TARNED AND FEATHERED!

http://video.msn.com/v/us/msnbc.htm?f=00&g=76119e93-c6a4-43b7-b255-8ef524b19483&p=hotvideo_m_edpicks&t=m5&rf=http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18360915/&fg=
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
He should have his genitals burned off, and his wounds doused in Tilex.  Filthy [censored].

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
The day Kahanist Gentiles take power he will be swimming back in fear to the Congo he and the rest of these beasts.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Imerica

Hate crime charges filed in attacks on elderly
N.Y. man accused of mugging seniors, including 101-year-old woman

NEW YORK - A man accused of beating and mugging a 101-year-old woman and two others was arraigned Saturday on charges that included hate crimes, authorities said.

Jack Rhodes, 44, was held without bail on charges of robbery, grand larceny, burglary and assault. Some of those charges were listed as hate crimes because two of the women were at least 60 years old. Authorities said Rhodes targeted the women because of their age, a violation of the New York State Hate Crimes Act of 2000.

Rhodes, whose last known address was in Queens, was arrested Friday on unrelated drug charges.

Police questioned him after noticing he matched a photo of a person wanted in the attacks, including one on Rose Morat, 101, whose March 4 beating was caught on surveillance tape.

The grainy images show Morat, who was using a walker, trying to leave her apartment building when a man attacked her and hit her in the face. Morat suffered a fractured cheekbone and bruises. Her assailant got away with $33 and her house keys.

The footage caused public outrage and the NYPD assigned dozens of detectives to the case. The NYPD showed the surveillance video to every uniformed officer in the city.

Rhodes is also accused of attacking 85-year-old Solange Elizee, 51-year-old Angela Khan and burglarizing a building. All the attacks took place in Queens.

He faces up to 25 years if convicted. A message left with his lawyer was not immediately returned Saturday.

“I am so sorry for what happened,” Rhodes said as he was led out of a police station, the New York Post reported Saturday.

FILTHY, COWRDLY,SAVAGE! HOW DARE HE PUTS HIS NASTY HANDS ON A 101 YEAR OLD WHITE WOMAN?!?!

LOOK AT THIS ANIMAL HE SHOULD BE TARNED AND FEATHERED!

http://video.msn.com/v/us/msnbc.htm?f=00&g=76119e93-c6a4-43b7-b255-8ef524b19483&p=hotvideo_m_edpicks&t=m5&rf=http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18360915/&fg=
Yeah, because putting his hands on a 101 year-old BLACK woman would be so much better. (marked sarcasm).

I saw the footage of that a**h*le beating the woman and I started to cry because she didn't ask for that, no one does. He needed to be tracked down and beat to death with the walker. You have to be a depraved monster to do something like that to anyone ESPECIALLY an elderly woman who is unable to fend for herself.

I hope he gets the max sentence and never sees the light of day.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
My question: Where are all the so called Black leaders in a case like this?? No they only start riots on something that is fitting them.  But as I said, when real Gentiles take over animals like this would never ever dare put his nasty hands on anyone ever. 

Imerica

My question: Where are all the so called Black leaders in a case like this?? No they only start riots on something that is fitting them.  But as I said, when real Gentiles take over animals like this would never ever dare put his nasty hands on anyone ever. 
They aren't around because they're NOT LEADERS. Even Dr. King stood up to blacks causing crime, Sharpton and Jackson aren't leaders at all. And sadly, you'll NEVER see them rallying to a white family when a black person has hurt them.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
This is typical black behavior. I have said before, every black male is a potential OJ and every black female is a bwana tawana banana brawley or crystal gail magnum, the duke rape liar slut accuser. There must be drastic action taken immediatlely to remove this infection from our society.

Imerica

This is typical black behavior. I have said before, every black male is a potential OJ and every black female is a bwana tawana banana brawley or crystal gail magnum, the duke rape liar slut accuser. There must be drastic action taken immediatlely to remove this infection from our society.
Wow, that's a big number of  people you've included there fjack. The behavior is ignorant, mean-spirited, evil, disgusting and unessesary. Do you say that about white robbers who knock old people over the head for pennies? Just because you don't see it happening, doesn't mean it isn't. And I reject the "every black female is a twana brawley..." nonsense. I've actually been raped before and its no laughing matter...nothing to lie about. True, twana and whoever was with her at that time of the alleged incident made black women look untrustworthy but I refuse to be linked with her at all if it never happened to her.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
They aren't around because they're NOT LEADERS. Even Dr. King stood up to blacks causing crime, Sharpton and Jackson aren't leaders at all. And sadly, you'll NEVER see them rallying to a white family when a black person has hurt them.

Those 2 filthy mutants are sure the mouth piece to the black community.  Anytime Sharpton is in Harlem he has a swarm of idiots who do not have a pot to piss in kissing up to him while he is sucking off their dime and nickle.  He or Jackson won't live in Harlem or Bedford Sty.

Imerica

Those 2 filthy mutants are sure the mouth piece to the black community.  Anytime Sharpton is in Harlem he has a swarm of idiots who do not have a pot to piss in kissing up to him while he is sucking off their dime and nickle.  He or Jackson won't live in Harlem or Bedford Sty.
You know what? When I was living in the projects in Chicago, we had a mayor who actually lived in the Cabrini Green Housing projects for a short time to prove that she wasn't afraid of black people or the black culture. Her name is Jayne Byrne. I remember as a child, around 3rd grade, walking outside during the summer and seeing that she'd brought a petting Zoo to the housing project where my family and I lived. She brought other amusements there for us also. She may not have been popular with every other politician in Chicago but at least she showed a human interest in where we were in life.