Author Topic: Tamar Yonah of A7 Radio goes 911 Trufer  (Read 412 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Tamar Yonah of A7 Radio goes 911 Trufer
« on: August 10, 2010, 10:45:50 PM »
I used to listen to her shows every week, and I really liked her when she had the T&T show with Rabbi Tovia Singer... But this lady has blown a gasket, flown the coop, and lost her marbles. Meshuga I say, and I regret that I will no longer listen to her shows, and I don't recommend anyone else listen to the nutjob.

I had second thoughts about even listening to a show entitled "Israelis and Conspiracy theories"... But during the show she interviews some wet-behind the ears 20 year old who claims to have inside information about the NWO and how the government is really behind all the terrorism in the world. This kid who can barely speak a sentence without a "Ummmm...." or a "ooooo..." is spewing some of the wildest conspiracies and Tamar is eating it up, she throws in the 'fact' that the Trade Center fell faster than it should have {an idea have have read and seen debunked many times} as some kind of evidence that the building was demolished not by suicide hijackers but by the Globalist conspiracy...

I have had it with Tamar Yonah and her crazy ideas. On this she lost me, and I will never again recommend her shows...

Hashem, Blessed is the true judge....

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Tamar Yonah of A7 Radio goes 911 Trufer
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2010, 05:36:19 AM »
Nobody is right about everything. Why can't you listen to other shows she has on topics that you agree with her on?

There was some good information in the broadcast. I don't believe in 9/11 truth stuff, but they had some good info about MEFTA (Middle East Free Trade Area) and how that relates to the destruction of Gush Katif, NAU (North American Union), and the CFR
« Last Edit: August 11, 2010, 06:10:16 AM by Rubystars »

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
Re: Tamar Yonah of A7 Radio goes 911 Trufer
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2010, 07:04:50 AM »
she used to have Barry Hamish on all the time and treated him seriously.  I called in and told him what a joke he was.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.