Author Topic: Anti-Israel policy spells disaster for U.S.  (Read 763 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Anti-Israel policy spells disaster for U.S.
« on: August 12, 2010, 01:46:00 PM »
http://www.onenewsnow.com/Politics/Default.aspx?id=1119002

A conservative author and activist is warning of the consequences to the United States if President Barack Obama continues on a path to carve a hostile Islamic state out of God's covenant land.

Washington has stepped up pressure on Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to move forward with the resumption of direct talks after 18 months of stalemate. Observers say President Obama is in a full-court press for purely political reasons and desperately needs some kind of foreign policy success before the mid-term elections in November, where the Democrats could take a sound thrashing.

Ben Kinchlow is best known for his years as co-host with Pat Robertson on The 700 Club. Now he is involved in several projects, including Americans for Israel and the African-American Political Awareness Coalition.

Kinchlow says one only need look at countries throughout history that have either divided the land of Israel or persecuted the Jewish people.

Ben Kinchlow"And you will find all the way from Egypt to Rome and all the way down to the last great empire, which was the British Empire which divided the land of Israel -- every one of those empires have fallen on the ash heap of history," he states.

"And I am deeply concerned that if America pursues this anti-Israel policy demonstrated by a current president we might find ourselves equally on the ash heap of history."

It is imperative, says Kinchlow, that the Christian community get out and vote en mass for someone who understands the real significance of Israel in God's plan
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Re: Anti-Israel policy spells disaster for U.S.
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2010, 02:48:52 PM »
America put a black Moslem monster in, and now does not want to pay the price for these grave actions.  Too bad, we will now. 
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2010, 08:15:34 PM »
America will fall like Rome

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2010, 08:20:52 PM »
If the American public is indeed oohed and ahhed by Israel committing national suicide like Obama hopes, then this country is beyond all hope.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2010, 09:20:31 PM »
Re:  "America will fall like Rome "

It already has !

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2010, 09:25:57 PM »
Re:  "America will fall like Rome "

It already has !

I agree, now just wait for everything to crumble.  Total debauchery.  I bet the states all break off like Rome did as well
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates