Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, August 22, 2010  (Read 5689 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Ask JTF for Sunday, August 22, 2010
« on: August 14, 2010, 06:58:45 PM »
Dear Chaim three questions for this week's Ask JTF.

1. Where were you during the New York City blackout of 1977? I know many members including myself weren't even born yet but you could tell us what exactly happened? I wouldn't be surprised if say it your best schvartza accent if our bros and sises be involved in da lootin'.

2. Do you have an Affirmative Cracktion story? Did you have to have an encounter with a schvartza trying to sell you crack, heroin, crystal meth etc? If not, at least tell a drug-related African story.

3. Will they let you into Israel by sneaking in from Egypt? If thousands of black Muslims from the Sudan and Eritrea can do it why can't you?

PS: May one day, God will destroy Iran and may Ahmajinedad burn in Hell!!!
« Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 05:39:47 PM by YimachShemotoIslam »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, August 22, 2010
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2010, 07:13:42 PM »
Shalom Chaim, I have just two questions (both about A-rab/Christian relations) for you this week, but they are both pretty detailed/lengthy.

1: How should we today regard the Muslims that were killed in the Crusades? On the one hand, Islam is a Nazi devil-worship cult and Muslims are evil. On the other hand, Muslims during the Crusades were not as barbaric as those today, and at times they treated Jews fairly decently (even if it was for selfish reasons). The Crusaders certainly didn't kill them because they considered them to be Nazis, but because they felt that they did not deserve to live because they were not Christians.

2: How would you answer an "Israeli" Arab "Christian" who told you the following: 1--that the present-day residents (I don't want to call them "people") of Bethlehem and Nablus are direct, blood descendants of Joseph and Mary, 2--that "Issa" (Jesus) and all of the apostles (except for Judas Iscariot, who was Jewish) were Fakestinians, 3--that the entire New Testament was originally written in Arabic, 4--that Jesus' "fellow" Arabs all gladly embraced his teachings immediately when he preached to them (but no Jews did), 5--that the Roman army, which was mostly Jewish, mercilessly persecuted the Arabs, culminating with Titus (who was a Jew) destroying "Al Quds" in 70 C.E. and committing an ancient "nakba", and 6--that all of the early church martyrs prior to Emperor Constantine's religious-freedom edict in 313 C.E. were Arab Christians, and that the Roman emperors who had them murdered (i.e. Nero, Marcus Aurelius, Septimus Severus, Diocletian, etc.) were Jewish?

PS--where do the creatures who spread the above idiocy get it from? Are they taught this in their PA/Hamas-controlled television shows and schools, did their parents teach them this, or do they make it up on the spot? And, do they really believe this nonsense, or do they just want to see if any "infidels" will buy it?

G-d bless you,
Dr. Brennan Fan
« Last Edit: August 22, 2010, 01:33:27 AM by Dr. Brennan Fan »

Offline Jorje15

• Full JTFer
    • Jorje15
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2010, 10:15:49 PM »
Dear Chaim,

What are your thoughts on Ground Zero. What is happening in New York as you're doing the program? Do you have any African Action story that took place during the late 1990s? What did you do during the year 1999? Why do you have two names?
« Last Edit: August 22, 2010, 08:10:10 AM by Jorje15 »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2010, 11:28:26 PM »
Shalom Chaim

We know already that the religion of the child is based on the mother's religion according to Judaism.

What about Minhagim?  Your father was ashkanazi and your mother is sephardic and you follow your father's traditions.  Is this halakha?  Why does it work this way?

Toda

Dr. Dan
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2010, 02:32:35 AM »
Greetings Chaim. I was watching a video on Youtube that said the current homosexual rights movement can be traced back to Alfred Kinsey, who basically said that being bisexual was the ideal, most healthy state, and that 10% of the population was homosexual. Apparently Kinsey also did experiments involving small children. He in turn was influenced heavily by Aleister Crowley, who promoted some weird sex magic, including attacking small children.

Could it be true that the entire sexual revolution of the 60s can be traced back to Kinsey, who was in turn influenced by a crazy occultist pedophile in England?
« Last Edit: August 21, 2010, 11:14:14 PM by Rubystars »

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2010, 03:19:47 AM »
Shalom Chiam

Are you in Contact with HaRav Yehuda Krozer Rosh Yeshiva of Or Hayaon Rabbi Kahane's Yeshiva??? Do you go to him for Halachic Advice??

« Last Edit: August 22, 2010, 02:07:43 AM by דוד בן זאב אריה »
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Nekama

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2010, 02:27:28 PM »
Dear Chaim:

Hope all is well.  It was great seeing you this past Tuesday.  Here are my questions and comments for the week:

(1) I think John Bolton is an articulate supporter of the State of Israel.  To the best of my knowledge, I have never heard him puppet anything other than right wing or "Kahane light" pro Israel sentiments. I know he worked in the Bush Administration as Ambassador to the UN, an institution that he admits is anti US and Israel.  He believes the "piss process" is a farce.  I find him truly a righteous gentile. Given the absolute pathetic state of Jewish leadership in control in Israel  I would support him as the interim Prime Minister of the State of Israel (if it was not against the Torah which I think it may be) until your paper work for Israeli citizenship is on order and I beg Hashem for that day to come post haste.  What is your opinion of John Bolton?

(2) Perhaps this comment is academic but to the best of my knowledge, the Constitution of every single Arab and Muslim country, perhaps with the exception of Nazi Turkey, uses Sharia law and the Koran as its basis for "jurisprudence."  Thus, from the Arab and Muslim twisted perspective, they are free to sign any International Treaty and claim that they will follow its terms.  But in reality, to the extent these International treaties are inconsistent with Sharia law and the the Koran, Sharia law and the Koran prevail as the only applicable law.  This subterfuge is very typical of deceitful jurisprudential thinking. I have always wondered why the Arabs and Muslims are obsessed with the application of "International Law" when it comes Israel but neglect basic human rights when it comes to their own peoples.  What are your thoughts?

All the best,

Nekama
« Last Edit: August 22, 2010, 10:00:49 AM by Nekama »

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2010, 02:43:29 PM »
Shalom Chaim

Are there any Jews living in Jericho?
How are the hero's of Judah and Samaria doing on a day to day bases?
If you were in a debate with an Israeli leftist and they said "a PLO state would bring peace, why not give it a try?" what would you say to them?

G-d Bless You, Your Loved Ones & The Chosen People. Praying everyday for heavy rain to flood Nazi Pakistan and start flooding Nazi Iran.
Bryan.

« Last Edit: August 22, 2010, 02:09:51 PM by Irish Zionist »
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Gimatria

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2010, 04:02:57 PM »
Shalom Chaim ha totach, ha Na'or!
what an inspiration you are. It was a great honor to see you once again, this time alongside the fantastic JTFers. Thank you for taking the time to answer these questions:

1) Is it true that Simon Destruction, aka Shimon Heres wanted to join the arab league? What was he thinking, and how did Israelis react?
2) What is your opinion of Collete Avital, and would you say she is just as evil as Peres? Is it true that she advocated the idea that Israel doesn't need to be a Jewish State? Where is she going in the next world?
3) Who would make the best candidate for the JTF agricultural policy to fertilize the negev: Omri Sharon, David Appel, or Martin Schlaf?
4) What should happen to the Chadash party? Is it true that Dov Khenin has relations with farm animals?

Todah Chaim ha Amitz.
Gimatria
« Last Edit: August 22, 2010, 07:06:17 AM by Gimatria »

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2010, 04:15:31 PM »
Chaim, for this week, I would like to pose a question asked by Carl Sagan and would like to hear your response to him:

"If the general picture of a big bang followed by an expanding universe is correct, what happened before that? Was the universe devoid of all matter and then the matter suddenly somehow created? How did that happen? Many cultures, the customary answer is that a G-d or gods created the universe out of nothing. But if we wish to pursue this question courageously, we must, of course ask the next question: Where did G-d come from? If we decide that this is an unanswerable question, why not save a step and conclude that the origin of the universe is an unanswerable question? Or if we say that G-d always existed, why not save a step and conclude the universe always existed? There's no need for a creation, it was always here. These are not easy questions. Cosmology brings us face to face with the deepest mysteries for questions that were once treated only in religion and myth."

What are your answers to these questions?

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2010, 11:35:17 PM »
Hello Brother Chaim,

With this issue of he Mosque at Ground Zero, and Doomberg hell bent on allowing this disgrace where people in this city were murdered in cold blood in that same area..Give me your best description on Doomberg.  The more he is around the more I miss Rudy as our mayor.  And this is the icing on the cake of disgust I have for that weasel.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Yaacov Ben Yehuda

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2010, 05:59:22 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

I just recently had a skype chat conversation with a friend of mine that lives in Israel.  He made aliyah from Canada about 12 years ago and lives in the center coastal area (gush dan).  I told him that i'm strongly considering moving back to Israel, and this is what he told me, heres the conversation:

him: i wont lie bro its very difficult
him:  im thinking of leaving
him: its not the same

me:  really, whats changed?

him: shady people
him: small market
him:  unemployment
him: lots of violence and drugs
him:  and of course the politics dont help
him:  its getting hard to live hear
him: a real struggle
him: its on another level of difficulty
him: i know what tough is in north america
him: but at least there is a system
him: feels like a 3rd world country here sometmes
him: but you should try it if its on your mind

I was hoping to hear your opinion about this commentary from my friend who was once a loyal zionist who left his comfortable home in Canada to make aliyah.  Combine all the things he mentioned with the things i'm reading in the news concerning the IDF expelling Jews from their homes, arresting and interogating Rabbi's, and the constant appeasment to the arab muslims, i'm getting mixed feelings about Aliyah and I find myself pretty confused as to what I should do.  Keep in mind I make pretty decent money in Canada right now and live in a luxury condo that I own.  It's taken me years to reach a certain status level here in my city, and I would hate to throw away all i've worked for up until now only to go to Israel and be miserable because of all those things my friend mentioned.
Also, I have actually found Hashem in this city, and have become more religious in the galut, i'd hate to go to Israel only to struggle and fight with my own people on a day to day, when at least over here I can pray for them in peace.  Do you know what i mean?

Toda and may Hashem bless!

« Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 11:37:29 AM by Yaacov Ben Yehuda »

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2010, 07:28:03 PM »
Dear Chaim,

First I just want to say once again how awesome it was for me and my dad to meet you. We are still on cloud nine. It was truly an honor. May our next meeting be at the Beis Hamikdash b'mheira v'yameinu.

1) You said that R' Ovadya Yosef doesn't want you in Israel. Doesn't a talmid chacha of that caliber know that you are a hero and you risk(ed) your life for the sake of other Jews and that you play a key role in the fight against evil people? This makes no sense to me because if I were him, I would be looking to you to help save the world and not the current "leaders".

2) If you can go back in time and change 3 things (in order of importance), what would they be?

3) What do you think of Warren Buffet and Seymour Shulich?

4) If you never met Rav Kahane or never got involved with JDL, what do you think your life would be like now? What occupation would you have, would you  be religious etc?

5) How does one obtain the knowledge that you have? It's no secret that you know tremendous amounts of history, relevant issues, and even obscure facts etc. How do you know so much?

Thanks and may Hashem help us.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2010, 09:37:47 AM by It's Just Mo »

Offline Great Joe

• New JTFer
Ask JTF for Sunday, August 22, 2010
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2010, 04:50:48 AM »
Dear Chaim,
                 Whats your opinion about The former Israeli Prime minister Yitzhak Shamir. It seems he has not surrendered any land to Arabs. Also he appears to be unwilling to do as American leaders tell him to do. Can he save Israel during these days..?? Whats your opinion on him..??

Offline Herutnik

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2010, 01:58:34 PM »
Shalom brother Chaim, ma shlomcha?

1. After a long period of anti-Zionist incitement from the israeli academy (not all speakers of course), distribution of anti-Israeli articles in mail and signatures for a petition of amnesty for the spy Azmi Bishara, and while these Marksist professors are not busy constantly shutting up right wing proffesors (or other proffessor's that are slightly Zionist) and calling for a boycott on Israel they yell "freedom of acadamy". but Now the public finally woke up to save the Zionist Academy , from the hostile takeover of the lunatic left.
Indeed, the Marksist professors are right in their demand to "free the academy". The Academy must be saved - from the aggressive minority that occupies a big percantige of it. And just for this goal of saving the Academy, the 'Im Tirzu' and the 'IZS' movements are now working very hard to accomplish that goal.
Anyway I'd like to hear your comments on this and the israeli academy in general.

2. What do you think of General (or Cheif of Staff) Gabi Ashkenazi? I think he's a decent person and probably one of most decent generals weve had in recent years.
Iv'e heard that he spoke out countless times against the idea of the IDF becoming a political tool against Jews in Judea and Samaria (Not that it matters much, eventually he will have to follow orders of the political and Judicial leadership). and the fact that Our terrible Defense Minister Ehud Barak doesn't want to extend his term as general, implies that maybe he's even a better person than i thought.
I also meet him personally when i was in the army, and he even lives a few blocks away from me.
I'm just intereted in what you think of him personaly besides the fact he's part of the establishment.

3. Do you like israeli music? i assume you do, so What kind do you prefer? do you like the Mizrahit genre?
or do you prefer the more classic Ashkenazi type of music (like Naomi Shemer, Yoram Gaon and Shlomo Artzi), like i do?

Chaim hagibor, toda raba lecha,

Herutnik.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2010, 10:42:11 AM by Herutnik »

Offline lines

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2010, 06:56:46 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

What is your opinion on the drug marijuana?

Offline RightWingGentile

• Full JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2010, 11:56:27 AM »
Dear Chaim,

Again, it was a pleasure to visit with you and other great JTF'ers this past Tuesday.

A few questions this week:

1) I was on the subway two days ago and there was a hideously fat "female" cucaracha with a young son, blasting "rap" out of headphones and shaking her rotund posterior as if she were in some Mexican brothel. She kept cursing at her son, illegitimate animal that he is, blaming him for the subway moving slowly. This got me thinking: are the cucarachas as bad as the schvartzas? I'm not sure which neighborhood is worse: the schvartza or the cucaracha. Which would you say is worse, and why?

2) Do you think that white gentiles and Jews that support the building of the satanic World Trade Center mosque are ticketed for an eternity in Gehenom?

3) What are your thoughts on Hadassah magazine?

4) I told you that I would ask another Yosef affirmative action story, so here it is! Can you please share another affirmative action story involving the late, great Yosef Ben Meir, ZTL, with us?

May G-d continue to bless you and the JTF,
RWG

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2010, 01:06:20 AM »
Shalom Brother Chaim

I know you did Hebrew videos of this, but for us born in exhile I would like to knwo the diffrances between

Kahanist Jews vs Charadim

and Rav kook vs Rabbi Kahane

Kol HAkavod

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2010, 01:31:25 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

A couple of questions regarding two people who are considered to be right wing by most:

1)  What is your opinion of National Union Knesset Member Aryeh Eldad?

2)  What is your opinion of Yisrael Medad,   who is a contributor to Arutz Sheva and has various blogs including ' My Right Word',   'VIEWS FROM SHILOH',  and ' Begin Center Diary'?

It was a pleasure meeting you and everyone who attended last Tuesday's JTF meeting.      Thanks again to you and Lisa for your efforts in making these meetings possible.

eb22.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2010, 05:55:23 AM by eb22 »
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2010, 09:51:58 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

This last weeks seems to have brought some inauspicous events to a head.  Between the Iranian reactor going live (whether it produces weapons yet or not it can no longer be bombed without releasing radiation) and Israel agreeing to a new round of talks with the Arab Nazi Palestinians (so called)  that we know will lead to major concessions, expulsions of Jews and creation of a Nazi terror state, I can't think of a time Israel has been in more danger.

Aside from giving money to JTF, what do you recommend to us to do as Jews and supporters to Jews in these very perilous times. 
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline DavidBenZion

• New JTFer
« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2010, 12:47:24 PM »
Dear Chaim,

First I would like to just say what a pleasure it was to see you again at this past week's JTF meeting and also what a pleasure it was to meet some of the members of our great forum! I have 2 questions for you this week:

1) I've always wondered exactly how things went down when you were arrested and sent to jail for the bombings you participated in against Soviet targets. Were you aware you'd been caught? The day you were arrested, did you see it coming? Or did the police surprise you when they came with a warrant for your arrest? If you don't mind recounting it, please tell the complete story surrounding the events of your arrest. And let me just say a hearty Y'mach'shemam to anybody who was involved in your arrest!

2) Where were you at the time of the Camp David Accords? What was being done by the JDL at the time to attempt to prevent or at least protest the handing over of the Sinai by Menachem Beigin (YSV)? Can you describe the general climate in Israel at the time, and how the majority of Israeli's felt at the time in terms of ceding 3/4's of what was then, Israel?

Thank you Chaim,

DbZ

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2010, 02:22:04 PM »
what is your opinion on Ryan brumberg?