Author Topic: Islam makes you retarded ! CBP was right !  (Read 2184 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Islam makes you retarded ! CBP was right !
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2010, 12:58:42 AM »
IQ in inbred children (8-12 years old) is found to be lower (69 in rural and 79 in suburban populations) than that of the outbred ones (79 and 95 respectively). The onset of various social profiles like visual fixation, social smile, sound seizures, oral expression and hand-grasping are significantly delayed among the new-born inbred babies." (Indian National Science Academy, 1983 Consanguinity Effects on Intelligence Quotient and Neonatal Behaviours of nsari Muslim Children").

If I remember rightly 100 is normal. Even the intelligent ones, who live in cities are respectively not so smart. The Muslims in rural areas must be really dumb. 69 is hard.

Koko the speaking gorilla scored much better: http://www.koko.org/world/
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2010, 08:28:39 AM »
It's no wonder the Islamic World is so stupid and primitive compared to the Western World. Inbreeding can have serious effects on a child's IQ.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2010, 01:02:35 PM »
Lol I say let them stick with this one if they are going to adhere to their muslim cult then inbreeding befits them.