Author Topic: What do you think of Michele Bachmann ?  (Read 681 times)

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
What do you think of Michele Bachmann ?
« on: August 15, 2010, 04:41:07 AM »

From what I know, she seems to me to be a woman with integrity, heart and faith, as well as good knowledge and judgement, so I have a very positive image of her. I wonder, though, if she is tough enough and if she would do what needs be done with regard to Islam.

As I do not know American politics very well, I would appreciate your comments, especially if there are negative aspects of her that I am not aware of.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: What do you think of Michele Bachmann ?
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2010, 05:07:47 AM »
I LIKE HER ALOT
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2010, 05:09:27 AM »
She seems to stand up for what she thinks is right and does not seem poll driven... From what I have seen of her we could use a few more like her in the Republican Party.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2010, 05:12:20 AM »
I think she is very good,, she is a thorn on Obama's side just like Palin, both amazing right wingers.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2010, 06:42:49 AM »
I love her.

She would make a great President.
Nancy Pelosi has a target on Michele Bachmann's back.  She wants her out of Congress. 
That alone should be a great endorsement.

She is a straight talking business woman and mother of five children.  I like that she is a bit more mature then Sarah Palin.

Michele Bachmann for President.

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2010, 07:10:50 AM »

All right, I am glad to see that I was not wrong, because I like her a lot too ! I trust that woman.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2010, 07:19:21 AM »
Much more likeable and intelligent then Sarah Palin...
  Michelle Bachmann at least knows to keep her family and 5 kids out of the spotlight, Sarah Palin belongs on Jerry Springer the way she has let her daughter lead her life. If she can't get her in check how is she going to handle much bigger issues.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2010, 11:46:19 AM by Dan »

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2010, 07:21:03 AM »
I think very highly of Michele Bachmann as a person and as an elected official.     Like all human beings,   she's not perfect.     But overall,    I'm of the opinion that Michele Bachmann is a far better choice to be President of the United States than the vast majority of potential candidates.      Michele Bachmann's support for Israel   (  she mentioned Genesis 12:3 back in February )  and overall religious foundation,    are very favorable.      

I'll be pleasantly surprised if Michele Bachmann ran for President in 2012.    If she does run for President,   she would almost certainly be my first or second choice going into the process to determine the Republican Nominee.      
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2010, 10:16:53 AM »
I consider Bachmann the only person from the political mainstream for whom I could vote.

I also consider the Federal Government as a terminal cancer patient already having received the full regimen of chemo and radiation therapy.

If almost every member of the House and Senate were like Michele Bachmann, then there would be a chance for the patient's status to change to one of being "in complete remission".

Then it might be possible for a true "miracle" to take place and completely remove the cancer and restore Constitutional government.

But the situation in Washington is so far gone and so far out of control that the damage it has wreaked on the nation appears, short of a miracle from Ha'Shem, to be irreparable.

I get as much of a sick feeling in my stomach every time I see a photo of Palin as I get when I read the name "Obama", and I believe that a Palin Presidency will be every bit as disastrous for the U.S.A. as an Obama Presidency.

I remain convinced that the Republicans and Democrats are both thoroughly corrupt and beholden to foreign powers, and that both parties will join forces and work to completely destroy any elected official refusing to "play ball" with the current "status quo" in Washington.

A huge underclass of illegal aliens, schwartzes, [censored], and Muslims now make up the majority of the population, and they have no concern whatsoever with American values or Constitutional government.

That majority third world underclass of criminals, deviants, and savages is growing by the day - most of these are incapable of learning English, plague-ridden, heavily armed, and full of hate for anyone of European descent.

Replacing the House and Senate members of Obama's government with those from the George W. Bush government, and then replacing Barry Soetero with Palin or Bachmann, will change only some names and faces; having little if any effect on the status quo.

The upcoming November elections are of the utmost importance if you are hoping for a little more time so that the family can meet together at the bedside of the comatose patient to 'sit death watch' as the soul departs the body, but if you seriously believe that the GOP will turn the country around I'm afraid you're in for a most tragic disillusionment.

After next November, should the GOP have the majority, you will awaken to the news that the GOP is going to vote to make 'a few minor changes' in the ObamaCare bill, but only so long as they are allowed to increase Federal debt to support another ten years of war overseas.

More jobs will be eliminated permanently, and more Federal programs like "No illegal aliens left behind" and "Affirmative Action II" will be announced if you elect the "GOP conservatives" praised by Sean Hannity, Limbaugh, Levin, and Rusty Humphrey.

If they even get around to unconstitutionally legislating for a "flat tax" / "fair tax" / "VAT tax", they will merely add that newly created tax to the already standing Federal and State Income Taxes, and will increase those as well.

The percentage of our GNP which will be taken over by Big Usury, Big Pharma, and Big Brother, will greatly increase; as will the percentage of homeless and out-of-work Americans.

That is what your vote for GOP Conservatives will get you this November.

And any President, Congressman, or Senator refusing to "get with the program" should consider themself on the "endangered species list" of animals which are almost extinct.

And when the inevitable occurs, suddenly and without warning, no amount of self-defense training or firearm ownership is going to save American Jews still remaining here.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2010, 11:35:22 AM »
She's a rare politician that has integrity and values.  I hope for the best, and a possible presidential run, or at least VP.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2010, 11:44:55 AM »
Much much better than Sarah Palin.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision