Author Topic: Anyone want to be a werewolf?  (Read 780 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Anyone want to be a werewolf?
« on: August 15, 2010, 06:13:39 AM »
It could take up to a year to work according to the seller, but it gives the benefits of massive sex appeal and breathing underwater!  :::D :::D :::D :::D

http://cgi.ebay.com/WEREWOLF-TRANSFORMATION-SPELL-BECOME-WEREWOLF-/260639417595?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Anyone want to be a werewolf?
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2010, 06:27:32 AM »
 :::D  :::D  :::D
People are  :crazy:.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2010, 07:33:45 AM »
I know it's wrong, but seeing this almost made me want to undercut him and sell one for $500.00. I would be saying that it's a one-time use spell copied from an ancient Egyptian scroll. Not only will it have all the benefits of the above-mentioned spell, but it will make you fly too. Mine may take up to a year to take effect too, and after that the buyer will gradually take on the desired effects.  ;D

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2010, 09:03:33 AM »
I know it's wrong, but seeing this almost made me want to undercut him and sell one for $500.00. I would be saying that it's a one-time use spell copied from an ancient Egyptian scroll. Not only will it have all the benefits of the above-mentioned spell, but it will make you fly too. Mine may take up to a year to take effect too, and after that the buyer will gradually take on the desired effects.  ;D
Great way to raise funds.   8;)
What is it that PT Barnum said?
There's a sucker born every minute.
I'm not sure he really said it...but it's true.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2010, 09:12:33 AM »
I wanted to report that person, but the way ebay has it set up you can't report anyone unless they fit a very narrow criteria for different potential illegalities.  Oy Gevalt, what a waste of time. I hope some mentally ill person or child with access to a computer doesn't click buy

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2010, 09:32:32 AM »
I wanted to report that person, but the way ebay has it set up you can't report anyone unless they fit a very narrow criteria for different potential illegalities.  Oy Gevalt, what a waste of time. I hope some mentally ill person or child with access to a computer doesn't click buy

That whole section is full of howlers. I thought the Gypsy love spell was also quite funny. Honestly if Ebay cared about this they wouldn't have a whole section dedicated to these scams. It shows how much Ebay really cares about people, doesn't it?

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2010, 09:51:51 AM »
Nice idea to make money. I have no pitty with those who are dumb enough to buy this "spell"

In my library I have a very interesting book about all kind of supernatural fraud. It is called "Der Okkulttäter" (the occultist offender) written in 1959.

Very interesting to read, althrough it was written to educate policemen, judges and attournies about this issue and is a scientific book with lots of references and quotes.

The werwolf spell trick is in it too. But here it is a a strange ritual. It comes from the "6+7 book of Moses". A German invention. Every kid in school knows Moses wrote only 5 books. Ha ha ha

The best part reading the occult offender it is written so objective and dry, that you cannot stop laughing about the stupidity of people.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2010, 10:47:31 AM »
eBay is a very large part of the NWO problem, thanks in no small part to Meg Whitman the totally phony "conservative" who'd cut her own mother's throat for another nickel.

Whitman's TV ads promised Californians that as Governor, she would put an end to outsourcing of jobs and bring jobs back to California.

Then, investigative journalists exposed that Whitman had spend millions of her own personal dollars in outsourcing her campaign promotions and PR work to businesses outside of California.

Whitman claims to be a GOP Conservative who made eBay what it is today.

In fact, she has constantly supported every communist policy and UN PC globalist plot throughout her tenure as eBay CEO.

Furthermore, she is NOT eBay's Founder:  She's a Yale "good 'ole girl' graduate of the George W. Bush variety, who was already positioned to fly to California and be a "made insider" before she even left Connecticut.

Like all NWO business, it's a "don't bother to contact us", because "you mean nothing to us" kind of business.

Much of eBay's business is outright RACKETEERING.

And eBay was previously prosecuted on TWO CHARGES of violations of the Patriot Act relating to eBay's online gambling enterprises back in the early days of the Bush W. Administration.

Filmed and documented "sting" operations inside the UK in recent years have revealed blatant collusion and conspiracy by eBay in allowing those members who account for eBay's highest commissions to break the law and violate eBay's own rules with total impunity.

And don't forget:  eBay OWNS PayPal and refuses to let anyone get paid for auctions unless they steal even MORE money in commissions from the sellers.

"America" and "The American Way of Business" long ago ceased to exist.

But I did  buy the Werewolf Spell because not everything eBay does is bad.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2010, 10:49:23 AM »
Some hispanic girls are hairy like werewolves. Perhaps they bought the spell too?
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2010, 11:50:43 AM »
Some hispanic girls are hairy like werewolves. Perhaps they bought the spell too?

White guys are often hairy too, but your post made me laugh a little. :)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2010, 12:26:18 PM »
 :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D MANY FOOLS IN THIS WORLD
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03