Author Topic: Harvard DIVESTS from Israel!  (Read 672 times)

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
Harvard DIVESTS from Israel!
« on: August 15, 2010, 09:13:15 PM »
Good riddance to Harvard let them waste their money investing in Third world hellholes!!!

http://www.globes.co.il/serveen/globes/docview.asp?did=1000581912

n another blow to Israeli shares, the Harvard Management Company notified the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on Friday that it had sold all its holdings in Israeli companies during the second quarter of 2010. No reason for the sale was mentioned. The Harvard Management Company manages Harvard University's endowment.

Harvard Management Company stated in its 13-F Form that it sold 483,590 shares in Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (Nasdaq: TEVA; TASE: TEVA) for $30.5 million; 52,360 shares in NICE Systems Ltd. (Nasdaq: NICE; TASE: NICE) for $1.67 million; 102,940 shares in Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. (Nasdaq: CHKP) for $3.6 million; 32,400 shares in Cellcom Israel Ltd. (NYSE:CEL; TASE:CEL) for $1.1 million, and 80,000 Partner Communications Ltd. (Nasdaq: PTNR; TASE: PTNR) shares for $1.8 million.

Harvard Management Company's 13-F Form shows some interesting investments. Its two largest holdings, each worth $295 million, are in iShares ETFs, one on Chinese equities, and the other on emerging markets. Harvard also owns $181 million in a Brazilian ETF.
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Harvard DIVESTS from Israel!
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2010, 09:21:59 PM »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline lines

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2010, 09:52:24 PM »
How significant is this? What is the relationship of harvard Management company to the university? Could this have been the result of merely a certain faction in the school or does this mean that the vast majority of the leadership is of this sort of sentiment?

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2010, 10:37:47 PM »
Harvard is EXTREMELY ultra wacko fringe left wing.  They are complete lunatics.  Pretty soon, they will require that their history classes no longer teach the hollocaust.  They will do anything to appease the Muslims.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2010, 10:47:48 PM »
Harvard is no longer the Harvard we once knew and respected.

Today it's a third world [censored] School which actually has remedial English classes for negro freshmen born and raised in the U.S.A. !

If I had any relatives enrolled there I would immediately yank them out of that s-h_it_hole.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2010, 01:02:59 AM »
MussuhD is the business school of H like this too?
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2010, 02:34:43 AM »

I hope Harvard goes bankrupt.

Meanwhile, this could be another effect of the massive campaign of delegitimization of Israel going on in American campuses at the moment, a campaign which is carefully orchestrated and funded by dirty oil money.
This campaign is very harmful as it fills the minds of young Americans with lies and trains them to think according to the Arab narrative.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2010, 04:20:18 AM »
http://israelmatzav.blogspot.com/2010/08/why-harvard-sold-their-israel-shares.html

One is that with Israel's admission into the OECD, we are no longer an emerging market, and therefore the emerging market section of the portfolio had to be reshuffled.

The other is that the Israeli stocks in Harvard's portfolio had performed poorly of late.

I actually find the first explanation more plausible than the second. University endowments are long-term investments and would not be likely to be reshuffled solely on the basis of a quarter or two of poor performance. On the other hand, the OECD admission is a recent, verifiable event.

??? 8)
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2010, 07:31:04 AM »

And these are the plagues Ha'Shem has visited upon America ...

Plagues upon the Government:

The inability to achieve victory in military conflict
 The surrrender of national sovereignty to Communists and Muslims from the East
 The giving over and loss of territory to barbarians invading from the south

Plagues upon the people:

Epidemic of broken homes
 Epidemic of child abuse
 Epidemic of animal abuse
 Epidemic of drugs
 Epidemic of crime and violence
 Epidemic of non-native transmissible diseases, pests, and vermin

Sexual plaques:

The plague of sexually transmitted disease
 The plague of barren women and male infertility
 The plague of sexual perversion
 The plague of gender confusion

Plagues upon The Land:

Poisoning of the soil, the water, the air, and the food
 Climactic instability
 Floods
 Oceans and rivers turned to oil

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2010, 07:40:15 AM »
Harvard is no longer the Harvard we once knew and respected.

Today it's a third world [censored] School which actually has remedial English classes for negro freshmen born and raised in the U.S.A. !

If I had any relatives enrolled there I would immediately yank them out of that s-h_it_hole.

Don't they even have literacy classes for them?
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt