Author Topic: Yes they do speak that way  (Read 1336 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Yes they do speak that way
« on: August 16, 2010, 05:52:08 AM »

I hope the woman in the vid will recover from the trauma of waking up to find someone who wanted to rape her in bed with her, but I wanted to post this video to show that yes, they do use that dialect in real life. It's not just a stereotype. This is how they actually speak.

The story was about another black that broke into their apartment and tried to rape the woman in the video. Her brother saved her.

The dialogue to this video was so typically ghetto there has even been a joke video/song made with it.

« Last Edit: August 16, 2010, 05:59:39 AM by Rubystars »

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
Re: Yes they do speak that way
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2010, 06:20:05 AM »

But he's a queer, isn't he ?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2010, 06:35:47 AM »

No he's shaking his head back and forth because that's how many of them speak anyway. The head bob is just normal behavior.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2010, 06:42:29 AM by Rubystars »

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2010, 06:37:39 AM »

Who knows but he sure looks like an ignorant [censored]... I was watching something yesterday on one of the PBS stations where they were showing one of the black neighborhoods like this and the progression of violence between its inhabitants... It showed how once one member of the family or gang is insulted or injured the entire family or group has to come out and extract vengeance... They turn up in the streets with guns and knives often with small children in the mix... I watched this show for about a half hour and was made completely disgusted that society has to deal with a subspecies like that. There is really no hope for America with this sort of cancer... Years ago I would go into the worst New York City neighborhoods in the heat of the day and never saw the likes of animals like they showed on that TV show yesterday... Here in New York things have become better however in other parts of the country it seems like a loosing battle.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2010, 06:56:28 AM »
Definitely not acting. That is how these animals actually speak. Scary isn't it? Although, their vocabulary being the way it is, makes it so much easier to control these animals, because they are soooooo dumb!!! :::D

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2010, 07:44:30 AM »
That black guy is gay. He's an internet celebrity now b/c of this.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2010, 08:28:13 AM »
That black guy is gay. He's an internet celebrity now b/c of this.

He obviously looks and sounds like it. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2010, 10:35:04 AM »
Definitely not acting. That is how these animals actually speak. Scary isn't it? Although, their vocabulary being the way it is, makes it so much easier to control these animals, because they are soooooo dumb!!! :::D

The fact that this man is ridiculous and inarticulate doesn't make him an "animal". If he has done no harm to anyone, he should not be called that way. In my opinion, this kind of verbal abuse should be used for Nazis.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2010, 11:05:53 AM »
Head bobbin' "uh-huh" !

When hee B driv'n hee no B-abuh t' you-ze d' side mirra an' d' ree vew mirra --

Hee B hav'n t' turn'iz hed-an' twist'iz nek 180 D-greez t' C F dere B sum1 neks2 him ore B-hine him.

Time to call that funny little lizard!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2010, 11:11:31 AM »
Did you guys notice the female negro with the hot pink braids? LOL

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2010, 11:24:18 AM »

The fact that this man is ridiculous and inarticulate doesn't make him an "animal". If he has done no harm to anyone, he should not be called that way. In my opinion, this kind of verbal abuse should be used for Nazis.

Can I ask just one question? Have you ever worked/lived with shvugs? I'm not talking about educated people such as Alan Keyes, Roy Innis, or Pastor Manning. I am talking about pure unadulterated ghetto trash. I have, hence my description and I stand by it 110%

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2010, 11:37:14 AM »

Can I ask just one question? Have you ever worked/lived with shvugs? I'm not talking about educated people such as Alan Keyes, Roy Innis, or Pastor Manning. I am talking about pure unadulterated ghetto trash. I have, hence my description and I stand by it 110%

No, I have never worked with "pure unadulterated ghetto trash". But my point was that a man should not be called an "animal" just because he is uneducated. Personally, I'd rather leave this word for someone who has done evil deeds. In this video, nothing points to this man being involved in murder, rape, drug trafficking or prostitution.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2010, 12:29:05 PM »
The best filter for finding people who have had too much media brainwashing or too little experience is to post threads like this one.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2010, 12:33:55 PM »
The best filter for finding people who have had too much media brainwashing or too little experience is to post threads like this one.

Either I don't get it, or your remark is somewhat patronizing.

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2010, 01:43:51 PM »
I just don't see how they make it through a job interview.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2010, 04:54:35 PM »
I just don't see how they make it through a job interview.
I don't see how they make it through everyday life without the white man paving the way for them...

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2010, 05:35:13 PM »

No, I have never worked with "pure unadulterated ghetto trash". But my point was that a man should not be called an "animal" just because he is uneducated. Personally, I'd rather leave this word for someone who has done evil deeds. In this video, nothing points to this man being involved in murder, rape, drug trafficking or prostitution.
I don't think we know if he is educated or not.  He appears to be 'pure unadulterated ghetto trash' though.  Wouldn't you cross the street if you saw that coming?  You don't have to be educated to brush your hair and act human.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2010, 05:55:42 PM »

Either I don't get it, or your remark is somewhat patronizing.
Well,  don't take it personally but people who don't deal with creatures like the one in the video first hand really can't understand what the problem is... Picture coming out your front door every day and coming into contact with something like that... Your commute into work on the subway has a panhandler just like him putting his hand in your face every morning... The home next to yours goes up for sale and guess what moves in... Get the picture? Trust me you would not be tolerant of them for long :::D

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2010, 05:58:53 PM »
Re:  "You don't have to be educated to brush your hair and act human. "

Hee B edjum-kated!      :o

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2010, 06:31:32 PM »
Re:  "You don't have to be educated to brush your hair and act human. "

Hee B edjum-kated!      :o
Yessum - Hee B edjuma-kated.  Edjumakation be free in this country. 

I suspect he cut ELA and hygeine class once to often though.  :o
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2010, 06:41:57 PM »
Its a really great song.  :::D
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2010, 06:43:57 PM »
Here is a black lady with class  :)