Author Topic: Mel Gibson (Yimach Schmo) Uninjured In Crash  (Read 1895 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Mel Gibson (Yimach Schmo) Uninjured In Crash
« on: August 16, 2010, 10:14:08 PM »
 >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100816/ap_on_en_mo/us_people_mel_gibson_6

Can't this alcoholic chazir please get Fournier's Gangrene, or be the subject of a random gang initiation test, already?

Dr. Brennan Fan

Quote from: Yahoo News
Mel Gibson uninjured in single-car Malibu crash
Mon Aug 16, 4:17 pm ET

LOS ANGELES – Mel Gibson was uninjured after crashing his sports car into a Malibu hillside, the California Highway Patrol said.
Gibson's 2008 Maserati careened off southbound Malibu Canyon Road on Sunday evening, the agency said.
Gibson's spokesman Alan Nierob said in an e-mail the actor-director was doing fine.
The 54-year-old Academy Award winner was alone in the car. Authorities do not suspect alcohol was involved.
Gibson cooperated with the agency and was picked up from the scene by a friend. The CHP did not release any further details, and it was unclear how much damage Gibson's car sustained.
It's been a rough couple of months for Gibson, who is locked in a bitter custody dispute over his infant daughter with Russian singer Oksana Grigorieva. He also remained under investigation by the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department for an alleged assault on Grigorieva earlier this year, although he has not been arrested and no charges have been filed.
Grigorieva, 40, is also under investigation after Gibson accused her of attempting to extort him. She has denied the allegation.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Mel Gibson (Yimach Schmo) Uninjured In Crash
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2010, 06:57:55 AM »
Gibson has been having a series of Bad Luck.   

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2010, 08:01:36 AM »
 >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

He survived unharmed!!!!

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2010, 08:13:50 AM »
Maybe God is protecting him for some unknown reason. I guess we'll understand more about these types of mysteries someday. At least he didn't call the police officers racial or religious epithets this time.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2010, 09:25:51 AM »
I both like and respect Mel Gibson, in spite of the fact that I have been deeply hurt by some things he has said while drunk out of his mind!

If being emotionally immature, amoral, and mentally unbalanced is the hallmark of Hollywood Stardom, then Gibson stands far less guilty than his peers.

He has never been at any time in his career just another young, ripped, and handsome 'flash in the pan' willing to do anything to achieve fame.

He started at the very bottom of the acting profession and worked his way up the ladder slowly and painstakingly over many years, spending his time absorbing and studying the arts of film direction, and learning the extraordinarily competitive businesses of film production, and film distribution.

As a film maker and director Gibson stands unsurpassed; on a level not seen since Cecil B. Demille and David Lean.

His films promote family values, freedom, and decency, while revealing Gibson's thorough understanding of the average working man's life of coarse vulgarity.

Do you remember all of the filth, sexual license, and globalist/Marxist values promoted in the Mel Gibson films you've seen?  The answer is NO.  And for this reason alone all the Hollywood sickos in the entertainment world have always hated him and wanted to bring him down.

If you want to see the very height of the film maker's art, then watch Apocalypto and The Passion of Christ.

Before some of you have a "knee-jerk" reaction to my opinion of Gibson, I suggest asking yourselves the following question:

Which of these famous Hollywood filmmakers' work and words have done more to promote Jew hatred and the destruction of America - Steven Spielberg, Larry David, Woody Allen, or Mel Gibson?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2010, 10:28:05 AM »
I do not share your opinion Massuh, sorry...

The guy made Passion of the Christ and it was obviously an antisemitic film... His 'drunk' comments were horrible.. Drink doesn't make you say things, it lowers inhibitions and allows the true feelings to come out. I saw Mad Max and didn't think his acting was anything special.

I would not miss Mel if he was gone..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2010, 10:41:37 AM »
Re:  "The guy made Passion of the Christ and it was obviously an antisemitic film. "

How can you know that if you have not watched it?

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2010, 11:18:18 AM »
Maybe G-d is protecting him for some unknown reason. I guess we'll understand more about these types of mysteries someday. At least he didn't call the police officers racial or religious epithets this time.

I recall Chaim expressing the opinion that we are in an evil generation.    In which the good often die young  ( Rabbi Meir Kahane comes to mind ) and the bad live long lives.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2010, 11:39:25 AM »
I haven't watched it, and refuse to give any money to that clown by doing so, but supposedly it was based on the vision of some fruitcake nun who was a known anti-Semite... not to mention that Mel Gibson himself is an obvious Nazi.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2010, 12:29:04 PM »
"unclear how much damage Gibson's car sustained"
Well, is it ok?
Does it need new parts? Does it need paint? Will it still run?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2010, 01:02:26 PM »
I haven't watched it, and refuse to give any money to that clown by doing so, but supposedly it was based on the vision of some fruitcake nun who was a known anti-Semite... not to mention that Mel Gibson himself is an obvious Nazi.

Plus Mel is an adulterer. I am shure he can teach us about God from a moral point of view.  :::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2010, 04:06:27 PM »
That whole "Maserati" story is probably 100% fabrication, released by Gibson's Public Relations agent.

A nice way to conveniently "change the subject".

Almost every single thing you read, watch, or hear about celebrities is fiction released by their highly paid public relations agencies, whose job it is to see to it that their clients' names and faces appear daily in the world media.

It doesn't matter to them whether the world loves or hates their clients.

All that matters to the agencies is that the world continues to talk about their clients and doesn't forget their clients' celebrity.

The advertising concept of "no such thing as 'bad publicity' " is proven valid by the sheer number of posts and threads related to Gibson today on the forum!

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2010, 04:26:31 PM »
I cannot, for the life of me, understand how any Jew or friend of the Jewish people could say, at this time, that they respect Mel Gibson.  You wanna like his films, that's your business.  But liking him personally?  I don't get that at all, considering all we know about him.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2010, 09:07:30 PM »
Re:  "I cannot, for the life of me, understand how any Jew or friend of the Jewish people could say, at this time, that they respect Mel Gibson.  You wanna like his films, that's your business.  But liking him personally?  I don't get that at all, considering all we know about him."

OH!

Did I write Mel Gibson?

I had it all wrong!  I meant to write MEL TILLIS!

:P

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2010, 09:12:28 PM »
angryChineseKahanist:  ""unclear how much damage Gibson's car sustained"
Well, is it ok?
Does it need new parts? Does it need paint? Will it still run?
"

The police are peeling some greasy scwhwartze off of the front right tire and rear left axle at the time of this writing.

As soon as they can get the machinery clean enough to see it, they'll issue a formal report on the condition of the vehicle.

Your patience is appreciated during this difficult time.     >:(

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2010, 09:22:55 PM »

If being emotionally immature, amoral, and mentally unbalanced is the hallmark of Hollywood Stardom, then Gibson stands far less guilty than his peers.

I think the more accurate term would be immoral because he is very immoral, being a Jew-hater and all.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2010, 09:23:45 PM »

If you want to see the very height of the film maker's art, then watch Apocalypto and The Passion of Christ.

You're kidding, right?

Granted I did not see Apocalypto, so I react to half of your sentence with that.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2010, 09:33:18 PM »

You're kidding, right?

Granted I did not see Apocalypto, so I react to half of your sentence with that.

I actually did see Apocalypto.  It wasn't awful, but it wasnt spectacular or anything.  Braveheart was much better.  BUT, this doesnt take away from the fact that Gibson is an evil hideous human being. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2010, 09:36:27 PM »

You're kidding, right?

I actually did see Apocalypto.  It wasn't awful, but it wasnt spectacular or anything.  Braveheart was much better.  BUT, this doesnt take away from the fact that Gibson is an evil hideous human being. 

I happened to love the movie the Patriot.   But I was young then, so maybe I'd view it differently if I saw it now.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2010, 01:23:46 AM »
Melanie Gibson hadn't come out of the closet when The Patriot came out.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2010, 06:30:20 AM »
Re:  "I cannot, for the life of me, understand how any Jew or friend of the Jewish people could say, at this time, that they respect Mel Gibson.  You wanna like his films, that's your business.  But liking him personally?  I don't get that at all, considering all we know about him."

OH!

Did I write Mel Gibson?

I had it all wrong!  I meant to write MEL TILLIS!

:P

I'll second that! Al-al-although the stu-stu-stuttering gets to be a...a...a...little te-te-tedious.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson