Author Topic: How I spent my summer vacation  (Read 368 times)

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
How I spent my summer vacation
« on: August 17, 2010, 11:38:40 AM »
I was in New York this past weekend and yesterday.  I stayed right near the UN (United Nazi Nations) and decided to go there.  I refused to pay them money to take the tour and was not able to see much.  I saw some Lexus cars leaving, I guess having their staff get expensive cars helps world peace and eradicates famine, poverty and pestilence (by the way I am in a good mood, I just have contempt for them).

In walking around the area I saw a plaque and statue for Count Folk Bernadotte (Ye Mach Schmo vzichroo).  He was assassinated by the beloved Sternists in 1949 I believe.  The most concise way I can describe it was that he was so rude to Ben Gurion that he was told to leave the country and responded "I tell Jews what to do not the other way around"  No Sternists were ever arrested for the killing so I assume Ben Gurion did not mind it.  As I looked at his statue I said somewhat out loud "looser, scum" and several other words I cannot repeat on this forum.  I was tempted to spit and urinate on the statue also.  The plaque talks about his effort to make peace  in Palestine, the word Israel does not appear.

On my way out I walked south along the FDR Drive and saw Robert Moses Park.  Nobody told me that the East Side of Manhattan is devoted to Jew haters.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: How I spent my summer vacation
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2010, 04:57:27 PM »
The UN is a disgusting filthy institution.  I have known several Jew haters that worked there.  On a different, but related note, most NYers Jew and Gentile hate the place and wish it would be torn down and made into affordable housing for middle class NYers