Author Topic: Katy Perry  (Read 6274 times)

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Katy Perry
« on: August 17, 2010, 05:04:04 PM »
HAve you guys seen this video?  If so, what do you think of it?  She's very beautiful.  Does it remind you of being a teenager or the teenagehood you wished you had.

Actually I just watched it more carefully, it's fairly racy so I'm deleting the link.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 05:27:55 PM by JTFenthusiast2 »

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Katy Perry
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2010, 02:41:54 PM »
She's a bisexual isn't she? I'm pretty sure Dr. Brennan Fan would think so.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2010, 02:47:23 PM »
She is scum of the earth. She uses the beauty that G-d gave her for vile things. If she is not a bisexual, she could have fooled me.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2010, 02:59:55 PM »
I actually find her unattractive.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2010, 03:50:19 PM »
She's very pretty, but her actions and statements have been pretty disgusting.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2010, 04:45:31 PM »
If you see her without all that paint on her face, she looks just like every other skank.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2010, 04:47:42 PM »
If you see her without all that paint on her face, she looks just like every other skank.
I prefer women without makeup but that's irrelevant, Katy Perry is a dyke (or at least wannabe dyke) kurva.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2010, 06:33:41 PM »
Yimach schma to her.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2010, 06:53:46 PM »
Yimach schma to her.

Once again using this curse for dumb celebrities... I dont think it is applicable... Not every evil person deserves this curse.. It is one reserved for enemies of the Jewish people, specifically Amalek... I dont believe every evil celebrity is Amalek, do you?

Apparently {according to the WikiPage} she was involved with gospel music...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katy_Perry
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2010, 06:55:12 PM »
You don't think glorifying girl-on-girl action and selling her audience (primarily preteen airhead girls) the idea at bisexualism is hot, sexy, and fun are Amalekite actions?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2010, 06:56:41 PM »
You don't think glorifying girl-on-girl action and selling her audience (primarily preteen airhead girls) the idea at bisexualism is hot, sexy, and fun are Amalekite actions?

No... Not all lesbians are Amalek...

What I don't get is why you think that everyone who is evil is Amalek.... There is no support for this... You realize that Egyptian women were very much into Lesbianism and we don't consider the Egyptians to be Amalek.

Torah has no explicit command against Lesbian relations. The only hint to it is the command to avoid engaging in the evil ways of the nations..
http://www.jewishmag.com/16mag/sex/gentile.htm
15. Though it violates the spirit of the Seven Universal Commandments, lesbianism is not explicitly stated as one of the forbidden relationships. Lesbianism is, however, deemed an immoral and unnatural relationship that destroys the order of the world. Prostitution is in the same general category; that is, while not strictly forbidden, it is outside the realm of morality and therefore violates the spirit of the Seven Universal Laws.

http://www.chabad.org/dailystudy/rambam.asp?tDate=8/22/2009&rambamChapters=3

Halacha 8

Lesbian relations are forbidden. This is "the conduct of Egypt" which we were warned against, as [Leviticus 18:3] states: "Do not follow the conduct of Egypt." Our Sages said:22 What would they do? A man would marry a man, a woman would marry a woman, and a woman would marry two men.

Although this conduct is forbidden,23 lashes are not given for it, for it is not a specific prohibition24 and there is no intercourse at all. Therefore such women are not forbidden to marry into the priesthood as zonot, nor does a woman become prohibited to her husband because of this,25 for this is not considered harlotry. It is, however, appropriate to give them stripes for rebellious conduct26 because they performed a transgression. A man should take precautions with his wife with regard to this matter and should prevent women who are known to engage in such practices from visiting her and her from visiting them.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 07:01:57 PM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2010, 07:05:33 PM »
Katy Perry... Zzzzzzzzzz.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2010, 07:35:10 PM »
When I watched the video more carefully instead of kind of tooning in and tooning out, I thought it was pretty risque, but I think she's beautiful in the video and the song has a good energy/beat.  I think she's completely heterosexual Dr. Brennan Fan and I think like a lot of women who pass through a bisexual phase, they ultimately wind up 100 percent straight.  I think she has serious chemistry with the male actor in the video who is also very good looking, though there are troubling things in the video.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2010, 07:41:37 PM »
No... Not all lesbians are Amalek...

What I don't get is why you think that everyone who is evil is Amalek.... There is no support for this... You realize that Egyptian women were very much into Lesbianism and we don't consider the Egyptians to be Amalek.
I think Chaim and a lot of other observant JTF Jews would beg to differ with you.

Torah has no explicit command against Lesbian relations.
Excuse me???

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2010, 07:42:36 PM »
When I watched the video more carefully instead of kind of tooning in and tooning out, I thought it was pretty risque, but I think she's beautiful in the video and the song has a good energy/beat.  I think she's completely heterosexual Dr. Brennan Fan and I think like a lot of women who pass through a bisexual phase, they ultimately wind up 100 percent straight.  I think she has serious chemistry with the male actor in the video who is also very good looking, though there are troubling things in the video.
What is the difference between bi-curious and a full-on, self-identifying dyke? Nothing at all except that one has more "legitimacy" to it. I don't care if she had sex with a woman twice or two hundred times. If she did it and is proud of it and not repentant, she is scum of the earth, period.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2010, 07:54:59 PM »
katy perry? meh...

Her music is very catchy...grows on you...kind of like that cross dresser Adam Lambert's music.  Unfortunately so many evil people are talented..
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2010, 07:57:14 PM »
I think if her bisexuality is a phase and she passes through it and ends up with a man and having children, that is a wonderful thing.  I don't see why you wouldn't think this was a great gift

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2010, 07:58:03 PM »
I think if her bisexuality is a phase and she passes through it and ends up with a man and having children, that is a wonderful thing.  I don't see why you wouldn't think this was a great gift
Excuse me? How can faggotry be "a great gift"?

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2010, 08:02:15 PM »
Excuse me? How can faggotry be "a great gift"?

Dr. Brennan Fan,

Please re-read what I wrote.  I said that if it was a phase and she passed through it, then I described the outcome of her passing through it. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2010, 08:10:21 PM »
Even if it were only a "phase", she is making a career of telling the stupid kids of the world how great girl-on-girl is. So, as far as I am concerned, it was not "just a phase".

If she is 100% straight and is merely pretending to be gay to make a buck with her music and whorish videos, that's even worse.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2010, 08:49:18 PM »
She says here, that she 'sold her soul to the devil'

G-d said "BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY"

Jews AND Gentiles should know that homosexuality, man/man- woman/woman is an ABOMINATION to HaShem
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2010, 10:01:47 PM »
Great find, Paulette.

JTF's favorite fujjpacker, Faginem, has "sold his soul" as well. See:

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2010, 11:45:14 PM »
She says here, that she 'sold her soul to the devil'

G-d said "BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY"

Jews AND Gentiles should know that homosexuality, man/man- woman/woman is an ABOMINATION to HaShem

AsheDinah,

I don't want to be contrary as I understand what you are trying to say... But there is one fact which you seem to be missing... The fact is that Hashem clearly said that a man who lies with a man is an abomination, but he never said that a woman lying with a woman was an abomination. As I stated clearly above the Halacha concerning the prohibition on Lesbianism concerns following in the depravity of the Egyptians... It is not called an abomination to Hashem... This is a fact of the Torahs Halacha on these kinds of relationships...

http://www.cross-currents.com/archives/2007/05/06/can-this-canard-be-retired-jewish-women-are-the-property-of-their-husbands/

(2) The interviewer Ruthie Blum, says: “I understand that lesbianism is not forbidden by Halacha,” to which Prof. Shalvi replies,”That’s true.” Shalvi is missing just one word, “not”. She should have responded: “That’s not true” that lesbianism is permitted in Halacha; rather, such acts are forbidden by Halacha. There is a difference between male homosexual acts which are absolutely prohibited by Torah law, and lesbian acts which some authorities prohibit by rabbinic law and others by Torah law. The latter rule that it is a Torah prohibition under the rubric of “ you shall not copy the practices of the Land of Egypt…” (maaseh Mitzrayim Lev. 18:3) which is a prohibition that is so crucial that it is the opening verse in the Torah reading on Yom Kippur afternoon.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2010, 11:59:51 PM »
When I watched the video more carefully instead of kind of tooning in and tooning out, I thought it was pretty risque, but I think she's beautiful in the video

I guess you neglected to look at her face!   I've seen this ho in yahoo news links and stupid tv shows that I regret wasting my time with for even a few minutes, and she looked like a cheap hooker.   Not that it matters.  Just throwin' my two cents in.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2010, 12:09:00 AM »
When I watched the video more carefully instead of kind of tooning in and tooning out, I thought it was pretty risque, but I think she's beautiful in the video

I guess you neglected to look at her face!   I've seen this ho in yahoo news links and stupid tv shows that I regret wasting my time with for even a few minutes, and she looked like a cheap hooker.   Not that it matters.  Just throwin' my two cents in.

People should not waste time on such stuff... I didn't even view the video... I can guess it is not something which would interest me... Same thing with most celebrities today... I ignore them as long as I can, till their names start appearing in the headlines... Because I read Google headline news I sometimes get exposed to some very wacky stuff...