Author Topic: Katy Perry  (Read 6269 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Katy Perry
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2010, 12:28:43 AM »
I guess you neglected to look at her face!   I've seen this ho in yahoo news links and stupid tv shows that I regret wasting my time with for even a few minutes, and she looked like a cheap hooker.   Not that it matters.  Just throwin' my two cents in.
Glad to see somebody telling it like it is.

In all honesty I do think she is above-average in appearance (better than Megan Fox, Angelina Jolie, and other bisexual strumpets that are constantly deified), and would probably be quite attractive if she didn't whore herself up, but that's not reality.

In any event, she is scum of the earth.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2010, 12:30:46 AM »
Could Dr. Brennan be a lesbian?

I have no idea...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2010, 12:33:49 AM »
Could Dr. Brennan be a lesbian?

I have no idea...
Depends on your definition of "lesbians" I guess... I like women, lesbians like women, so maybe?

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2010, 12:50:06 AM »
You don't think glorifying girl-on-girl action and selling her audience (primarily preteen airhead girls) the idea at bisexualism is hot, sexy, and fun are Amalekite actions?

No... Not all lesbians are Amalek...

What I don't get is why you think that everyone who is evil is Amalek.... There is no support for this... You realize that Egyptian women were very much into Lesbianism and we don't consider the Egyptians to be Amalek.

Torah has no explicit command against Lesbian relations. The only hint to it is the command to avoid engaging in the evil ways of the nations..
http://www.jewishmag.com/16mag/sex/gentile.htm
15. Though it violates the spirit of the Seven Universal Commandments, lesbianism is not explicitly stated as one of the forbidden relationships. Lesbianism is, however, deemed an immoral and unnatural relationship that destroys the order of the world. Prostitution is in the same general category; that is, while not strictly forbidden, it is outside the realm of morality and therefore violates the spirit of the Seven Universal Laws.

http://www.chabad.org/dailystudy/rambam.asp?tDate=8/22/2009&rambamChapters=3

Halacha 8

Lesbian relations are forbidden. This is "the conduct of Egypt" which we were warned against, as [Leviticus 18:3] states: "Do not follow the conduct of Egypt." Our Sages said:22 What would they do? A man would marry a man, a woman would marry a woman, and a woman would marry two men.

Although this conduct is forbidden,23 lashes are not given for it, for it is not a specific prohibition24 and there is no intercourse at all. Therefore such women are not forbidden to marry into the priesthood as zonot, nor does a woman become prohibited to her husband because of this,25 for this is not considered harlotry. It is, however, appropriate to give them stripes for rebellious conduct26 because they performed a transgression. A man should take precautions with his wife with regard to this matter and should prevent women who are known to engage in such practices from visiting her and her from visiting them.

בס''ד

Lesbianism is absolutely forbidden in the Torah. The oral Torah forbids this practice explicitly and compares it to prostitution. The written Torah forbids it by comparing it to the abominable behavior of Egypt and Canaan, which we are not allowed to engage in. In fact, engaging in the evil behavior of Egypt and Canaan is one of the things that the Torah warns us will lead to exile from the Land of Israel, which is the most severe punishment that Hashem brings upon His people.

Even the quotes which Muman brings us clearly state that lesbianism is forbidden and is regarded as prostitution.

Why anyone would try to blur the moral lines here by stating that lesbianism is not explicitly forbidden is beyond my understanding. Pedophilia is also not explicitly forbidden in the written Torah because the written Torah does not list every single abomination that is forbidden. The statements about lesbianism not being forbidden by halacha are just a lie and the people who write such things are both evil and ignorant.

jtfenthusiast, normal women do not engage in lesbian perversion. It is not a "phase" that normal women go through. And furthermore, sexual sins like lesbianism are not fully forgiven even if the person repents. You cannot fully repent if you encourage someone else to sin. Because you can repent for yourself but how can you repent for your sexual partner whose soul was damaged by the sinful sexual activity? So even if women who engaged in lesbianism change later on (which they should do), they will not be fully forgiven for their earlier conduct. They should change so as not to make things even worse, but their sins are not just washed away if they in any way encouraged or enabled others to sin because you cannot repent for others, only for yourself. On Yom Kippur and when offering animal sacrifices, the only sins forgiven are those between a person and G-d (like not observing the Sabbath for instance). But sins between a person and another person are not forgiven on Yom Kippur and through animal sacrifices at the Holy Temple.

People who write or do things that may lead others to sin are playing with fire. Doing so is even more serious than if a person himself commits a sin.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2010, 12:57:26 AM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2010, 01:04:51 AM »
Excellent post, Chaim.

Women such as Katy Perry and Megan Fox are the moral Sheikh Nasrallahs of the world. They don't kill with bombs and guns--they kill by sowing lethal toxins into millions, if not billions, of human souls.

The physical Sheikh Nasrallahs of the world would be without a prayer if the moral Nasrallahs had not been successful in committing so much spiritual genocide.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2010, 01:33:22 AM »
Chaim said nothing which I did not say in both of my posts on this topic.

I have consistently said that it is forbidden, but it is not called an abomination. That is a fact and I don't think Chaim is saying that the Torah goes to the extent of calling it an abomination. Other than that point there is nothing I am arguing about.

I do not know this Kate Perry and I could really care less. But the point is that we should be honest about this topic, and how the Torah handles the issue.

Obviously what I am writing will not lead anyone to sin. I believe that anyone involved in these sexual perversions need to seek serious counsel and attempt to repent for their sins. The only reason I involved myself was because I see that some principles are being stressed while others are being forgotten. As important it is for Jews to rebuke the one who does sexual sins, we must also rebuke all who are sinning.

Sometimes people here rail against one particular sin and meanwhile neglect other sins. I do believe we should protect our children from harm by the popular culture, this is only possible by turning off the TV and the Cable and controlling the internet... But I really find these kinds of threads very monotonous, it seems like some members are on a crusade of some kind against only one sin.

Most readers here are not even Jewish, so their opinions on matters of Halacha are not really relevant from my standpoint. The Torah does not spend a great deal of time discussing homosexuality aside from the quote which I mentioned concerning the abomination of the male to male sex act. The lesbian relationship is derived by the rabbis through the discussion of Egyptian decadence. The penalty for one who was witnessed in the act and warned against it will be stoned to death. There is no mention of death to the lesbian sinner, and there is discussion of whether or not they receive lashes or what.

Aside from that everyone is entitled to their opinion. Today we should try to help those who have been struggling with sexual sins. They should be encouraged to do teshuva...

PS:
Quote from: Chaim Ben Pesach
Why anyone would try to blur the moral lines here by stating that lesbianism is not explicitly forbidden is beyond my understanding. Pedophilia is also not explicitly forbidden in the written Torah because the written Torah does not list every single abomination that is forbidden. The statements about lesbianism not being forbidden by halacha are just a lie and the people who write such things are both evil and ignorant.

Chaim, if you read my post I do not say it is not forbidden by Halacha... I simply stated that the Halacha does not consider it an 'ABOMINATION' to Hashem, it is according to the sites I have referenced a violation of Rabbinic decree, which carries a different punishment.

Halacha according to Rambam:

http://www.chabad.org/dailystudy/rambam.asp?tDate=8/22/2009&rambamChapters=3

Although this conduct is forbidden,23 lashes are not given for it, for it is not a specific prohibition24 and there is no intercourse at all. Therefore such women are not forbidden to marry into the priesthood as zonot, nor does a woman become prohibited to her husband because of this,25 for this is not considered harlotry. It is, however, appropriate to give them stripes for rebellious conduct26 because they performed a transgression. A man should take precautions with his wife with regard to this matter and should prevent women who are known to engage in such practices from visiting her and her from visiting them.

http://www.yoatzot.org/question.php?id=9164

Lesbian relationship

Is it against the torah to have lesbian sex? It is understood that by males it is called an abomination due to waste of seed, but by women, this isn't the case. Is it allowed?

Dear questioner,

Thank you for your question.

Wasting seed is prohibited.  However, the Torah's label of "abomination" is applied to the male homosexual act without specific reference to wasting seed (Vayikra 18:22).
Sexual relations between women are prohibited, at least on a rabbinic level.  The prohibition is explicit in the Shulchan Aruch (Even HaEzer 20:2).  Such relations are also mentioned in a negative context in the Talmud (Yevamot 76a).

Additionally, a steady lesbian relationship may be prohibited by the Torah under the prohibition of maaseh eretz Mitzrayim (Vayikra 18:3).

Also, Chaim, are you saying that you agree that all lesbians are Amalek? I really hope not...
« Last Edit: August 19, 2010, 01:58:05 AM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2010, 09:38:17 AM »
Show me where people here are "ignoring certain sins". And yes, you pretty clearly did state that "technically" lesbianism is not forbidden.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2010, 09:45:32 AM »
Show me where people here are "ignoring certain sins". And yes, you pretty clearly did state that "technically" lesbianism is not forbidden.

DBF,

I will not argue with you about this since you have a different level of observance than a religious Jew.

The Torah clearly emphasises certain mitzvot based on the # of times the command is repeated. What is one of the most often repeated command in the Torah you may ask? The mitzvah against idolotry... Obviously idolatry is a very big sin. Virtually all death penalty transgressions link back to the basic crime of idolatry or heresy {denial of Hashem}. The next most often repeated command is the command to Observe the Sabbath day, to keep it holy {Observe & Remember the Sabbath}.

The command about homosexuality is only mentioned twice... Also there is very little discussion of this topic by the sages and the rabbis through the ages.

http://www.ou.org/ou/print_this/72088

Sometimes the Torah may repeat a commandment for emphasis. This doesn’t make it two mitzvos; it’s one mitzvah, albeit repeated. To be sure, there are cases where Chazal (the Sages) differentiated between similar commandments in the Torah and they clarified that certain verses have different referents. In those cases, they may in fact be different mitzvos. However, such is not always the case. Where Chazal have not informed us otherwise, we must assume that a repetition of a mitzvah is for emphasis or to provide additional details to an already-known mitzvah. (See the Talmud in Pesachim 24a-b for a full discussion of this matter.) In any event, it is clear that sometimes mitzvos are repeated without being counted multiple times in Taryag.

The Rambam tells us that the commandment to rest on Shabbos appears twelve times in the Torah; clearly, resting on Shabbos is not twelve separate mitzvos! Likewise, the prohibition against eating blood occurs seven times, but it does not constitute seven mitzvos. The Talmud occasionally says that the repetition of such-and-such mitzvah is to make the act a violation of multiple prohibitions, but that does not mean to say that it should count multiple times among the 613.

In his analysis of the matter, the Rambam gives many more examples: tzitzis – five times, tefillin – eight times, not to mistreat a convert – 36 times! But he cites the Talmud in Baba Metzia (59b) that the reason this point is made so frequently is because G-d really, really doesn’t want us to mistreat converts. However, important though it is, not mistreating converts certainly doesn’t account for almost 6% of all mitzvos in the Torah!
« Last Edit: August 19, 2010, 10:02:15 AM by muman613 »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2010, 10:08:44 AM »
Another thought:

It is preferable to die rather than to be involved in illicit sexual relations. This is derived from the idea that a Jew should die rather than commit one of the three cardinal sins. These sins are 1) Idolatry 2) Murder 3) Sexual perversion....

So it is true that it is a serious sin to commit...