Author Topic: What an awesome JTF meeting!  (Read 4479 times)

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
What an awesome JTF meeting!
« on: August 17, 2010, 07:31:07 PM »
FINALLY!

It was so sweet to meet Chaim and all you guys for the first time. My dad and I really enjoyed it. I hope there are many more to come. What a pleasure and thrill it was for us! May our next meeting be at the Bais Hamikdash with all Klal Yisroel B'mheira V'yameinu.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: What an awesome JTF meeting!
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2010, 07:50:54 PM »
wish I coulda been there... 

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2010, 07:54:19 PM »
It was wonderful to see all the great JTFers come together... It's always a pleasure for me to attend these meetings!
Great to finally meet you Mo.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2010, 08:11:02 PM »
The meeting was awesome!  It was great to see the new faces. 

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2010, 10:00:34 PM »
The meeting was great as usual ..It was also nice meeting some members I had not met before... We actually had quite a few people there tonight  :dance:
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline RightWingGentile

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2010, 10:02:53 PM »
What an honor and a pleasure it was to meet all of you! I look forward to seeing you all again!

RWG

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2010, 10:50:05 PM »
It was a pleasure for me to meet everyone who attended Tuesday Night's JTF meetings.      It was a very uplifting evening.     

A special thanks to Lisa and Chaim on their efforts in helping make these JTF meetings a reality.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2010, 11:13:05 PM »
בס''ד

The meeting was fantastic as always, baruch Hashem. I really enjoyed it.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2010, 12:17:09 AM »
Wish i could have been there.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2010, 01:22:54 AM »
Sucks to be on the west coast sometimes.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2010, 01:26:16 AM »
No secret service agents?

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2010, 09:30:08 AM »
Re:  "No secret service agents? "

No longer necessary -

Present day surveillance technology enables clandestine audio monitoring from several blocks away, and is so advanced that barely audible whispers can be separated out from all other extraneous street noises and conversations.

In addition, technology already exists to enable visual surveillance of individuals and groups inside a closed structure (the ability to literally "see through walls") and monitor in 'real time' the number of persons and animals inside a building, their positions inside a room, and their movements.

And if you are incredulous at all of this, you should know that this is already "outdated" technology!

Present day science has advanced to such a state that, if it is not already available, the ability to retrieve all conversations made in rooms and places long since vacated will be a common every day law enforcement tool.

This is because scientists now recognize that everything we say and do affects the atomic and subatomic matter all around us, leaving a "record" on walls, curtains, floors, etc., which can then be retrieved using state of the art surveillance technology.

And...even without such methods, each and every cell phone in the world with a battery in it, even when turned "off", makes possible complete surveillance and recording of all conversations within the vicinity of that cell phone's location.

Wireless internet technology makes it simple and easy to spy on anyone, anywhere, at anytime.

After identifying the phone and its location on the globe, surveillance agents using wireless transmissions can silently and secretly download a software program into a cell phone which will activate its microphone, and record any and all conversations made by anyone in the vicinity of that phone.

The cell phone then uploads the recorded conversation via wireless back to the surveillance home base.

If you carry with you a cellphone with a battery in it, there is no place on earth where you can hide, and there are no sounds in that phone's vicinity that which can't be accessed by others anywhere on the planet.

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2010, 09:57:22 AM »

No longer necessary -

Present day surveillance technology enables clandestine audio monitoring from several blocks away, and is so advanced that barely audible whispers can be separated out from all other extraneous street noises and conversations.

In addition, technology already exists to enable visual surveillance of individuals and groups inside a closed structure (the ability to literally "see through walls") and monitor in 'real time' the number of persons and animals inside a building, their positions inside a room, and their movements.

And if you are incredulous at all of this, you should know that this is already "outdated" technology!

Present day science has advanced to such a state that, if it is not already available, the ability to retrieve all conversations made in rooms and places long since vacated will be a common every day law enforcement tool.

This is because scientists now recognize that everything we say and do affects the atomic and subatomic matter all around us, leaving a "record" on walls, curtains, floors, etc., which can then be retrieved using state of the art surveillance technology.

And...even without such methods, each and every cell phone in the world with a battery in it, even when turned "off", makes possible complete surveillance and recording of all conversations within the vicinity of that cell phone's location.

Wireless internet technology makes it simple and easy to spy on anyone, anywhere, at anytime.

After identifying the phone and its location on the globe, surveillance agents using wireless transmissions can silently and secretly download a software program into a cell phone which will activate its microphone, and record any and all conversations made by anyone in the vicinity of that phone.

The cell phone then uploads the recorded conversation via wireless back to the surveillance home base.

If you carry with you a cellphone with a battery in it, there is no place on earth where you can hide, and there are no sounds in that phone's vicinity that which can't be accessed by others anywhere on the planet.

I can do all that and more with 'remote viewing'.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2010, 10:17:23 AM »
Sucks to be on the west coast sometimes.
I wish you and muman could have been there.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2010, 10:35:45 AM »
Good thing I wasn't there

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2010, 11:46:08 AM »

No longer necessary -

:o :::D
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2010, 12:54:40 PM »

No longer necessary -

I can do all that and more with 'remote viewing'.

Hmm what's that?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2010, 02:40:31 PM »
Remote viewing is like an out of body experience right? Scary stuff.

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2010, 02:48:16 PM »

Not that I know of. It would imply 'seeing remotely with the minds eye'. I don't think you would have to leave your body for that, but if you want to be certain, you'd have to consult the cia. Rumour has it that they use remote viewers for espionage.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2010, 02:54:06 PM »

Not that I know of. It would imply 'seeing remotely with the minds eye'. I don't think you would have to leave your body for that, but if you want to be certain, you'd have to consult the cia. Rumour has it that they use remote viewers for espionage.

They did have a program for it, but I'm not sure how successful it was.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2010, 02:59:08 PM »
There is a distinction among the kookoos between remote viewing and astral projection (which is leaving the body and traveling even beyond earth.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2010, 03:05:42 PM »
There is a distinction among the kookoos between remote viewing and astral projection (which is leaving the body and traveling even beyond earth.

I believe that the tinfoil hat does work in these situations...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2010, 03:09:59 PM »
I have it on good authority that the Papal pigeons are the most sinister of spies. They seem to be just hanging around however they have that remote viewing down to a science. Strangely there were no pigeons on the street yesterday when I arrived at the meeting.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2010, 03:28:12 PM »
I have it on good authority that the Papal pigeons are the most sinister of spies. They seem to be just hanging around however they have that remote viewing down to a science. Strangely there were no pigeons on the street yesterday when I arrived at the meeting.
I hear there is a 16 day training program for the pigeons located in a innocuous Corona, New York coop.  It's top secret. :crazy:
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2010, 03:40:54 PM »
I hear there is a 16 day training program for the pigeons located in a innocuous Corona, New York coop.  It's top secret. :crazy:
Deep in a subterranean cavern under spaghetti park in Corona N.Y is the pigeon brooding center.... Only the finest pigeons are selected for this program....The pigeons spend their early days observing the parks residents play boccie and drinking demitasse  coffee