Author Topic: pulling out of iraq and afghanistan  (Read 1306 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
pulling out of iraq and afghanistan
« on: August 19, 2010, 05:12:04 AM »
Obama the kush kof is doing it at this strategically to help the economy during the election season.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: pulling out of iraq and afghanistan
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2010, 05:20:30 AM »
the War in Iraq was a disaster

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2010, 05:24:45 AM »
the War in Iraq was a disaster

No kidding. We may have killed many Muzzies but we've lost many good soldiers and billions of dollars wasted. It was a terrible war.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2010, 05:52:02 AM »
The Air Force is the only military branch which should be involved at this point.  Obviously having the media in a war zone hinders things.  Frankly, as long as these terrorist States are disestablished its a good thing; they will never be a moral State until Islam is purged from their midst [targeting Imams and Mosques from the beginning would have yielded much better results].  A politically correct war against Islam is always doomed from the beginning [I suppose all wars which are fought politically correct will be fought less well than those which are not].

The media should NEVER be allowed in ANY war zone [unless it is beneficial propaganda from the moral side's military approved by high ups who actually want to win the war].

Of course Obama wants these wars to be failures, and will do ANYTHING to stay in power.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2010, 12:34:36 PM »
Now the best way of leaving the war can be through the formation of long desired independent United Kurdistan.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2010, 07:01:39 PM »
We never fought in Iraq the way we should have.  The Generals know this.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2010, 05:44:29 AM »
If he pulled out the troops form both hell holes and let the muslim fight it out among themselves that would be the one positive thing he do. But Obama pulls out the troops form Iraq only to send them to the intensifying conflict in Afghanistan. It seems like he is cursed and is unable to do even one good thing.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2010, 05:46:01 AM »
Once the US troops get out of Iraq, Iran and Saudi Arabia will start conquering

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2010, 06:28:24 AM »

How so. Why Saudi Arabia. Not Iran or turkey?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2010, 06:32:37 AM »

Saudi Arabia is more powerful and represents the Sunnis in the Middle East, they are the biggest rivals in the Middle East, and Saudi Arabia and Iran are already fighting in Yemen

Btw Turkey wants Kurdistan only. It is also getting closer to Iran and Syria, and Saudi Arabia wants the whole of Iraq.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2010, 06:59:08 AM by Ron Ben Michael »

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2010, 12:20:58 PM »
Iran will fight for shia part of Iraq and Saudi arab will fight for sunni part of Iraq and turkey will try to destabilize the United Kurdistan and Kurdistan will go all out against arab. With Syria in between it may look like six hungry street dogs fighting each other for long.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2010, 12:43:28 PM »
Hes doing this to bring our troops home, make civil unrest and turn the troops over on us, G-d forbid.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2010, 02:09:40 PM »
I could be wrong, of course, but I view this early troop pullout from Iraq and their redeployment across the border in Kuwait as a repositioning of our combat troops in preparation for an imminent U.S. strike on Iran.

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2010, 03:14:33 PM »
I could be wrong, of course, but I view this early troop pullout from Iraq and their redeployment across the border in Kuwait as a repositioning of our combat troops in preparation for an imminent U.S. strike on Iran.

:laugh: Sorry to laugh, but to even think for one second that Obama will attack Iran calls for a laugh!
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2010, 09:05:03 PM »

Saudi Arabia is more powerful and represents the Sunnis in the Middle East, they are the biggest rivals in the Middle East, and Saudi Arabia and Iran are already fighting in Yemen

Btw Turkey wants Kurdistan only. It is also getting closer to Iran and Syria, and Saudi Arabia wants the whole of Iraq.

But the Saudi army is weak and stupid... Iran at least has balls.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2010, 09:06:22 PM »

Are you serious?!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2010, 09:09:52 PM »

Are you serious?!

When I say Iran has balls, I'm mean that if they have balls to build a nuclear reactor under the defiance of the USA and Israel and they come out and lie about 9/11 and the Shoah outright like that...they have the balls to say something like that...Saudi Arabia doesn't do that has much..and their army is weaker...The Shiite Muslims are so crazy, crazier than Sunnis that they have balls to piss everyone off...do you understand what I mean? 

I wish Israel had balls too...instead of being nice to the Arabs and Iran adn Turkey and the flotilla...Unfortunately Israel doesn't have balls because of Pipi who has no balls.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2010, 09:35:50 PM »
Obama the kush kof is doing it at this strategically to help the economy during the election season.

While I think its fine to pull out of Iraq, maybe not quite Afghanistan, This wont help the Obama economy.

True, the 1.42 trillion dollar annual deficit (annual average of Obama regime for first 3 years) will be reduced by about 100 billion by an Iraq pullout.  (CBO estimates of savings), but this will take a LONG time to help out the economy.

Im not saying it shouldnt be done, Im just saying there will be no short term improvement, only frictional unemployment, which will be compounded by other forms of unemployment from the sugar high of the stimulus fading.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2010, 09:44:18 PM »
My concern in all this is Israel if Iran decides to conquer into Iraq
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!