Author Topic: Is this possible?  (Read 686 times)

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Is this possible?
« on: August 19, 2010, 06:27:49 PM »
"Others [terrorists] are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves... So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations...It's real, and that's the reason why we have to intensify our [counterterrorism] efforts."
-- Secretary of Defense William Cohen at an April 1997 counterterrorism conference sponsored by former Senator Sam Nunn.

Offline Yaacov Ben Yehuda

• Senior JTFer
Re: Is this possible?
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2010, 08:27:42 PM »
thats a good question....i'd also like to know

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2010, 08:37:19 PM »
Well I don't know if they can set off an Earthquake or a Volcano but I do know this there are Eco-Terrorists About 4 years some were arrested for going into a Hummer Dealership and Burnning over 100 Hummers. That is just one senario I'm sure there are dozens more.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2010, 08:10:18 AM »
I doubt this very much.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2010, 09:58:04 AM »
I'm waiting for the first artificially created terrorist black hole. And I'm not talking about a clone of oprah's hiney...

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2010, 10:40:58 AM »
This moonbat was Clinton's secretary of defense. Good to see they were paying attention to the REAL threat to America: Eco terrorists using magic to set off volcanoes.

>:( >:( >:(
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2010, 12:25:59 PM »
  ;D :laugh: :::D 8)
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.