Author Topic: GROUND ZERO MOSQUE MUZZIE WIFE IS SO DAMN UGLY! MUZ ARE UGLY  (Read 1450 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: GROUND ZERO MOSQUE MUZZIE WIFE IS SO DAMN UGLY! MUZ ARE UGLY
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2010, 07:29:11 AM »
Boy that is one ugly Muslim pig and all of them are like that. No wonder they have to wear the veil. Noone wants to see their ugly faces.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2010, 07:32:00 AM »
Man I swear I thought Freddy Kruger had a daughter
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2010, 07:43:28 AM »
Man I swear I thought Freddy Kruger had a daughter

Freddy Kruger is much better looking.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2010, 10:07:52 AM »
I hope that, for some unearthly reason, she will end up with something made of metal between her eyes.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2010, 10:10:52 AM »
I hope that, for some unearthly reason, she will end up with something made of metal between her eyes.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2010, 10:14:26 AM »
Notice how she's casting herself and her husbands as victims of islamophobia, while blaming Republicans, and insisting this mosque *has to* be built on Ground Zero for there to be "healing?"  They're clearly using our America's freedom of religion against us. 

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2010, 10:18:34 AM »
Notice how she's casting herself and her husbands as victims of islamophobia, while blaming Republicans, and insisting this mosque *has to* be built on Ground Zero for there to be "healing?"  They're clearly using our America's freedom of religion against us. 
The quranroaches know the west well and use legal jiu jitsu against it.When anyone who really knows Islam well tells the truth about them leftists and people on StørmFrønt say it's lies
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2010, 03:35:26 PM »

Well the other day Glenn Beck said,, this has zero to do with religious freedom, there is a Greek Orthodox church in that area that was destroyed from the attacks, till now no it has not been rebuilt.  Neither Doomberg or anyone else fully insisted that we must "heal" to build the church that was destroyed.  You notice,, how they dragged their feet for years to put up the memorial or a tower or respect to the victims.. But to this everyone just jumps right in? 

Offline david1967

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2010, 03:36:56 PM »
It's strange that the wife of an imam doesn't cover her hair.  Why doesn't anyone mention that? 

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2010, 05:07:35 PM »
Burka this woman immediately!
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein