Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, August 29, 2010  (Read 7744 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Ask JTF for Sunday, August 29, 2010
« on: August 21, 2010, 06:38:13 PM »
Dear Chaim, I have three questions for this week's Ask JTF.

1. Do you think crap like Moron Television (MTV) is highly responsible for the downfall of America? I think MTV is pure garbage and nobody should watch that awful network.

2. Can you tell me why Ann Coutler is attacking Joseph Farah?

3. Do you have an Affirmative Action story for this week?

« Last Edit: August 22, 2010, 04:58:40 PM by YimachShemotoIslam »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Jorje15

• Full JTFer
    • Jorje15
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, August 29, 2010
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2010, 07:09:09 PM »
Dear Chaim,

What are your thoughts on Tom Clancy? What happen to the site yesterday? Do you have an African Action stroy? PS: What will happen on Ground Zero where 9/11 was?
« Last Edit: August 29, 2010, 02:45:09 PM by Jorje15 »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2010, 07:28:44 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

1: I hate to beat a dead horse but could you please clearly answer the question--how would you feel right now if it turned out that Sarah Palin really did belong to the "Buchanan Brigades" in 1996? We all know she's turned out to be a real flake/phony, but let's go above and beyond that. I think all of us on the right were too quick to believe her denial of being a former Fag Buchanan (ys) supporter. If it was proven for a fact that Buchanus (ys) was truthful when he claimed that she and Todd used to be actively involved in his (bowel) movement at the time, how would you have viewed her and what approach would you have taken to the 2008 election?

2: Do you believe that the disgusting old political prostitute Larry Flynt is going to humiliate himself again by running for the Republican nomination in 2012? Obviously Flynt's candidacy was a joke, but he played a big role in dooming the candidacy of Mike Huckabee, who is much closer to a conservative than that fossilized clown.

3: In followup to last week, what would you say to that Fakestinian "Christian" in response if you absolutely HAD to deal with him in a civil way? Let's say he was a very important client for the company that you worked for and that not indulging his rants could cause your firm to lose his business, and perhaps get you fired. So, next time he says "Our great president Mahmoud Abbas is descended from the Apostle Barnabas" or similar pearls of wisdom, how do you respond? (By the way, pointing out to them that the New Testament refutes these crazy ideas will not work, since they say that the present NT has been deliberately altered by Jews from the Arabic "original".)

G-d bless you,

Dr. Brennan Fan
« Last Edit: August 29, 2010, 01:17:15 AM by Dr. Brennan Fan »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2010, 09:01:16 PM »
Greetings Chaim. The North American Union hasn't been talked about much lately, even though I'm sure the plans for forming it are still in progress. I'm curious about another NWO scheme though and how it affects Israel, and that's MEFTA, the Middle East Free Trade Area. Is the push for forming MEFTA a major reason why Israel is being told to commit suicide?
« Last Edit: August 28, 2010, 10:07:48 PM by Rubystars »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2010, 09:02:52 PM »
Shalom Chaim

How stupid are Americans and especially Fox News channel when they say that it's wrong to build a nazi mosque at Ground Zero, but ok anywhere else...  If someone really wanted to make a stand he should say that no more nazi mosques should be built anywhere in the US and for that matter all current mosques dismantled and all Muslims kicked out of this country.

Will we ever learn?

Secondly, do you think the bed bug problem in NYC and the rest of the world possibly is a plaque sent by H'shem?  Please comment.

Toda

Dr. Dan
« Last Edit: August 23, 2010, 09:18:13 AM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2010, 01:55:44 AM »
Res
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2010, 05:38:07 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

A couple of related questions:

1)   What do you believe Time Magazine's motives are for conducting a recent Poll about whether Barack Hussein Obama is a Muslim or not?       Being that Time is a leftist publication,    the only thing that comes to mind for me is that Time is trying to discredit the 24 % of the people who rightfully believe Hussein Obama is a Muslim.

2)    What is your opinion of the ' Pew Forum on Religion and Public Life'?      Pew also conducted a recent poll on whether Hussein Obama is a Muslim,   with their results being that only 18 % of the respondents rightfully believe he's a Muslim.

Thanks as always,  eb22

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Nekama

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2010, 08:49:19 AM »
Dear Chaim:

Hope all is well.  Here are my comments / questions for the week.

This past week, my wife, our 3 children and I spent the week touring in and about Washington DC.  The Capital is truly a tale of two cities.  On the one hand, within what is commonly referred to as the "Federal Triangle," you find the monuments and institutions of what made this country great.  All the buildings are made out of marble and are well kept.  The lawns are neatly manicured.  Interestingly, the Washington DC police force is nowhere to be found in this enclave.  This area is policed by the Capitol Police, uniformed Secret Service Agents and other federal law enforcement. Another observation I had was that while this country has all but collapsed economically, the proudest and happiest people I found in Washington DC were the shvartze political appointees with their federal ID cards adorning their necks and roaming the streets, even during work hours.  Some things never change.  They seemed to be still beaming with pride as the US continues to decay.

In contrast, just outside this parameter or facade of civility, you would think you were in Kinshasa, Mogadishu or some other African capital.  We stayed at a Marriott hotel located in Greenbelt, MD.  It is located approximately 8 miles from the Capitol.  Like many African capitals, there is only one roadway from that part of Maryland leading to and from the city.  In our case, the road was Massachusetts Ave. This road makes the ride on the belt parkway feel like traveling on velvet.  The road is shredded.  The traffic lights don't work. There are swarms of Shvartza D.C. Traffic Police ineffectually directing traffic.  This is mostly due to the aping shvartze drivers.  The road medians are strewed with degenerate shvartzes begging for money. Many were obviously mentally deranged and there were several shvartze amputees in wheelchairs muttering incomprehensible chants undoubtedly about "Whitey."  I also so several shvartza crack whores peddling their spent bodies to horrible shvartze Johns.  It made me want to puke and I had to explain away the situation to my young children.   I have heard you state many times during the past 15 years that America will look more and more like Washington DC.  Your comments please.

All the best,

Nekama
« Last Edit: August 29, 2010, 01:19:18 PM by Nekama »

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2010, 01:55:36 PM »
Shalom Chaim

What purpose does ADL serve?
I heard that they deal with Nazi's but do they actually do anything?

Gd Bless You, Your Loved Ones & The Chosen People.
Bryan.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2010, 04:09:04 PM by Irish Zionist »
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2010, 09:23:50 PM »
שלום אחי

why don't you like ron paul? you seem similar to him. (you both like lots of free market, you both hate foreign aids, niether of you want to try to bring democracy to muslim countries, you both want strong borders), theres some differences, but you do strongly agree on the major stuff.

you say its a commandment to live in israel, is it OK if im america only temporarily, does the fact that im still in highschool change anything?

what regions do you believe constitute the full land of Israel (how far down the lengths of the Nile and Euphrates)?
« Last Edit: August 27, 2010, 12:37:41 PM by KahanistLiberal »

Offline Great Joe

• New JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2010, 07:18:15 AM »
Dear Chaim
               We are sad  :'( to hear that in 2012 Israel is going to conduct "The International Gay Parade" This is allowed by the Israeli government even though it has many religious parties. Christians are also being worried since the Holy land is being decayed by this act. Tel Aviv is labeled to be the Gay Capital of the Mediterranean. There are growing number of Gay centers all around Israel.
How can we the JTFers  :fist: stop this ugly disgusting act from being held ..??

Offline Aussie_Kahanist

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2010, 08:15:43 AM »
Shalom Chaim

I am your greatest Australian fan. Having read “they must go” by Rabbi Kahane (may god avenge his blood), I realize that the JTF is the only thing that can rescue both Israel and America from the anti-Semitic nazis and their kapo allies.

1)   I fear I must inform you that kosher slaughter has recently been banned in New Zealand, and although I live in Australia, I fear a similar movement will indeed follow led by the anti-Semitic green party nazis in government and the self-hating Jewish slime that help them. I find it interesting that they have banned kosher slaughter yet halal is completely safe from criticism. What do you recommend we do to stop this abomination?

2)   The filth aboard the mavi marmara are claiming that some members of the IDF stole their laptops. Given that they should have been killed, what right do they have to complain? Aren’t a few laptops worth their miserable goat fornicating lives?

I have greatly enjoyed your weekly broadcasts for some time now and especially enjoy your imitations of Alan Dershowitz and Jesse Jackson.

Bless you and your loved ones

Aussie Kahanist
No trait is more justified than revenge in the right time and place- Meir Kahane

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2010, 02:23:56 PM »

Why do you think jiggers have this suddent urge to become Jews en masse and move to Israel?
I think I smell Black-Hebrews, or as you like to call them the black-hebros.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2010, 07:14:46 PM »
Dear Chaim,

1) Last week when I asked you if you could go back in time and change 3 things, I was referring to 3 things in YOUR life, not in world/Jewish history. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

2) Do you know how to fly an airplane or helicopter?

3) What would be your dream meal?

4) Have you ever had surgery?

5) Can you describe your first meeting with Rav Kahane?

Thanks and may Hashem help us
« Last Edit: August 25, 2010, 11:13:47 AM by It's Just Mo »

Offline Yaacov Ben Yehuda

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2010, 05:06:32 PM »
shalom Chaim,

Last night my friend went to a wrestling match/music show at some live music venue.  It was basically a rock concert with wwe style wrestling matches in between the rock performances.  My friend told me to his shock, that one of the matches was between a "Jewish" wrestler wearing tefillin, and a "Nazi" wrestler wearing a hitler style uniform.  :o
Apparently the "Jewish" wrestler was winning the match, but then the "Nazi" wrestler's manager threw a handful of pennys into the ring, and then the "Jewish" wrestler turned his back to the "Nazi" wrestler and began picking up the pennys, and ofcourse thats when the "Nazi" wrestler pins the "Jewish" wrestler and wins the match.

My friend that was there and witnessed this is not a Jew, but he was offended by it and left right after, and he called me this morning to tell me about it.  He took pictures of the event, including the match that i described above, and he got the information on the promoters, venue, and organizers of this event. (apparently its a whole tour, and they have more shows like this planned accross North America)

My question is, what can I do about this.  I have the documentation and information.  I want to report this antisemitism to the proper organization and or media outlet, so that some kind of legal action can be taken against the event organizers.  This kind of blatant anti semitism can not go unreported.

Thanks in advance!
« Last Edit: August 29, 2010, 03:10:19 PM by Yaacov Ben Yehuda »

Offline Herutnik

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2010, 10:25:03 AM »
Shalom brother Chaim, ma shlomcha?

you seemed to have accidently skipped my question's last week, but never mind ill just post them again.

1. After a long period of anti-Zionist incitement from the israeli academy (not all speakers of course), distribution of anti-Israeli articles in mail and signatures for a petition of amnesty for the spy Azmi Bishara, and while these Marksist professors are not busy constantly shutting up right wing proffesors and calling for a boycott on Israel, they spend their time yelling "freedom of acadamy". but Now the public finally woke up to save the israeli Academy , from the hostile takeover of the lunatic left.
Indeed, the Marksist professors are right in their demand to "free the academy". The Academy must be saved - from the aggressive minority that occupies a big percantige of it. And just for this goal of saving the Academy, the 'Im Tirzu' and the 'IZS' movements are now working very hard to accomplish that goal.
Anyway, I'd like to hear your comments on this struggle and on the israeli academy in general.

2. What do you think of General (or Cheif of Staff) Gabi Ashkenazi? I think he's a decent person and probably one of most decent generals weve had in recent years.
Iv'e heard that he spoke out countless times against the idea of the IDF becoming a political tool against Jews in Judea and Samaria (Not that it matters much, eventually he will have to follow orders of the political and Judicial leadership). and the fact that Our terrible Defense Minister Ehud Barak doesn't want to extend his term as general, implies that maybe he's even a better person than i thought.
I also meet him personally when i was in the army, and he even lives a few blocks away from me.
I'm just interested in what you think of him personaly besides the fact he's part of the establishment.

3. What do you think the reaction wouldv'e been if this muslim Imam wouldv'e proposed building a mosque on ground zero only a month or two after the 9/11 mass murder, and not a decade later?

4. Do you like israeli music? i assume you do, so What kind do you prefer? do you like the Mizrahit genre?
or do you prefer the more classic Ashkenazi type of music (like Naomi Shemer, Yoram Gaon and Shlomo Artzi), like i do?

Chaim hagibor, toda raba lecha,

Herutnik.

« Last Edit: August 29, 2010, 02:49:13 PM by Herutnik »

Offline Estragon1396

• New JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2010, 11:29:54 AM »
Dear Chaim,

I'm a new member of your forum, from Israel. I'm very interested in your political ideology, and I'd like to ask you a few questions.

1. What is your attitude towards compulsory military service in Israel? Now, I realize that Israel needs a strong and effective military force to defend itself from its enemies, but at the same time I believe that compulsory service is wrong and people should not be forced to serve in the military against their will. Therefore, I think that Israel should abolish conscription and create a voluntary/professional military. I believe that such a military will be more effective against Israel's enemies in the long run. If you were prime minister of Israel, would you keep the old conscription-based model, or would you switch to a professional military?

2. What is your exact position with regards to Israel's Arab population? Do you insist that all Arabs, without exception, must leave the Land of Israel, and that Israel's population be 100% Jewish? Or are you prepared to accept a small Arab minority (say, 1-2% of the population), on condition that they remain completely loyal to the Jewish state? Also, what is your attitude towards the Druze Arabs, who seem to be relatively loyal to Israel? Would you allow them to stay?

3. Where can I find your Hebrew videos and shows outside of Youtube? I know there's a huge collection of your English videos at jtfarchive.org. Is there a similar archive of your Hebrew videos somewhere on the Internet?

Thank you for your answers, and I wish you all the best 

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2010, 09:50:11 PM »
Dear Chaim

Are you going to support the Democrat in Arizona for this years election? 

Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Gimatria

• Full JTFer
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2010, 09:18:53 AM »
Shalom Chaim Ha Na'or!

1) Did Natan Sharansky ever thank you personally or at least acknowledge the efforts of the JDL, without whom he wouldn't have been able to get past the iron curtain? Should we call him Natan, or is "Anatoly" more fitting?

2) Continuing with the Negev fertilization series, who of the 3 would make the best candidate: Rosie O'Donnell, Dalia Itzik, Nancy Pelosi?

3) I recently heeded your wisdom and joined a local firing range; so far I have learned how to smoothly load and shoot a .22 and a 9 mil, and I was even able to hit the bullseye once from 10m. Is it bad that I imagined the target to be Michael Lerner?
What's the largest gun you have ever fired? Who are some of your favorite targets to imagine?

4) Do you think that, perhaps sometime in the near future, you would make a video that involves burning the picture of a truly evil person? (the way Yosef, Z't'L" used to burn pictures of the first dyke, or michael jackson)

Todah Achi.
Kol Tuv,
Gimatria

« Last Edit: August 29, 2010, 09:45:10 AM by Gimatria »

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2010, 11:10:28 AM »
Chaim,

Last week, you mentioned that the reason why you speak so negatively about so many people is that we, the forum members, very often ask your opinions of people who you have a very negative opinion of. So this week, I'd like to ask your opinion of 3 people who I think you would most likely have a favorable opinion, and believe it or not, they are all Arab :)

What is your opinion of Walid Shoebat, Wafa Sultan, and Nonie Darwish?

Also, why not make it a common practice to mention at least one person that you have a favorable opinion on a weekly basis. I think this would show that you don't despise everyone or most people. You can usually accept it as a given that we want to hear an affirmative action story every week whether or not it's specifically requested. So you can do the same with this question. Consider that every week, I am requesting that you name at least one person whom you have a positive opinion of. Thanks.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2010, 07:13:46 PM »
Shalom Chaim,
Rabbi Kahane, ZT"L HY"D, in one of his speeches stated that:
"In Sukkor, we find that there are 4 things that God is sorry that He made, Yishmael, Kassdim, Yetza Harra, and Galut."

Later, while reading HaRav's Kahane book "Never Again", I've came across description of the Kishinev's pogrom by poet named Chaim Bialik. Bialik published his epic masterwork, "The City of Slaughter," a searing condemnation of Jewish passivity, from which the following is taken:

"Descend then, to the cellars of the town,
There where the virginal daughters of thy folk were fouled,
Where seven heathen flung a woman down,
The daughter in the presence of her mother,
The mother in the presence of her daughter,
Before slaughter, during slaughter, and after slaughter!
Touch with thy hand the cushion stained; touch
The pillow incarnadined:
This is the place the wild ones of the wood, the beasts of the field
With bloody axes in their paws compelled thy daughters yield:
Beasted and swined!

Note also, do not fail to note,
In that dark corner, and behind that cask
Crouched husbands, bridegrooms, brothers, peering from the cracks,
Watching the sacred bodies struggling underneath
The bestial breath,
Stifled in filth, and swallowing their blood!
Watching from the darkness and its mesh
The lecherous rabble portioning for booty
Their kindred and their flesh!
Crushed in their shame, they saw it all;
They did not stir nor move;
They did not pluck their eyes out; they
Beat not their brains against the wall!
Perhaps, perhaps each watcher had it in his heart to pray:
A miracle, O Lord — and spare my skin this day!

About a year ago I finished reading another book: Wars of Ancient Israel that provided countless examples and stories of fearsome Jewish fighters and brilliant commanders, who, always outnumbered, demonstrated miracles of heroism. My question is following:

Clearly, based on rabbi Kahane's statement, the Galut is a punishment that not only perverted the essence of Judaism but also contorted the nature of a Jew who, from a fearless warrior, merciless to evil fighter became a caricature.

How do we know the G-d is really sorry about creating something? For a being who is above Time Dimension, it simply not possible to do something and to regret it, afterward. Please helps me to understand the this - how G-d can be sorry?
 perverted the 

He regrets having made the Galut. This is a bit difficult to understand. There is a reason for the Galut. The Galut is punishment for the Jew who sinned, but the worst of all possible things happened because of the Galut and the Galut itself.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Sid

• New JTFer
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2010, 11:52:44 PM »
Shalom,

1. How are Jews supposed to feel about Jesus Christ?
2. What do you think of the Amish?
3. What do you think of mother Teresa?

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2010, 04:02:04 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

I was in New York last week (left the day before the JTF meeting unfortunately) and on the final day went to the UN (United Nazis) since we were staying on East 42nd St.  I refused to give them any money for tours so I could not see much.  I did see a statue and plague for Lord Folk Bernadotte the great peace maker and humanitarian (sarcasm on heavily).  I found myself laughing at him and if there was not fairly heavy security might have spit on his statue.  It made me think about how there was a time when people needed to be afraid to be Jew haters or to hurt Jews.  In his case the assassins were never caught or prosecuted and I have trouble believing the Israeli Bolshevik leaders did not know who they were.  It seems that even Ben Gurion did not mind this act.  Please tell our members about the heroes of Lehi who eliminated this Jew hating "diplomat".

Finally as I was leaving the UN I walked south and passed Robert Moses Park.  Is the East side of Manhattan fully dedicated to anti Semites?
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline RightWingGentile

• Full JTFer
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2010, 07:14:16 PM »
Dear Chaim,

A few questions this week:

1) With this being the 5 year anniversary of Hurricane Katrina, two words come to mind: Sodom & Gomorrah. Do you think that this was G-d's way of expressing His displeasure with the so-called "chocolate city", New Orleans?

2) The hideous, satanic animal Ray Nagin, the so-called "Mayor" of New Orleans, was the one who dubbed New Orleans a "chocolate city". Do you think he likes melted chocolate? Because I have a feeling that there's going to be lots of melted chocolate in his future.

3) In the same vein, there is currently a major cholera outbreak in Nigeria. Despite the American medias portrayal of schvartzas as the brilliant doctors and medical geniuses, they can't seem to get these diseases under control. Would you be opposed to cholera spreading to the rest of Africa?

4) Could you please share an affirmative action story involving Sarah Bat Zvi? I hope I've spelt that correctly.

G-d bless you and our fabolous JTF'ers,
RWG

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2010, 03:01:42 AM »
I have some questions about the ideal economic relationships between Israel and the nations.

Israel is sort of supposed to be a nation that dwells alone...right?

how does that apply to foreign trade?

should we be trying to export as much Israeli goods as possible?
(and therefore becoming less economically dependent on other countries?)

also, what do you think about foreign investment in Israeli companies?

should we encourage foreign investment in Israeli companies as much as possible?

is it good to have companies like Microsoft setting up R&D facilities in Israel?

In your opinion, is it ok when Israelis are working for foreign companies (some of which may be run by non-Jews)
in the land of Israel?