Author Topic: Aryeh Eldad blistering comments on Nethanyahu  (Read 984 times)

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
Aryeh Eldad blistering comments on Nethanyahu
« on: August 22, 2010, 02:08:48 PM »
Here is the entire interview

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/139241

Most brutal line

>>INN: Isn't Netanyahu better than the alternatives, Kadima and Labor?

MK Eldad: If you want to discover the differences between Likud, Kadima, and Labor, you need an electron microscope. There are no differences, it's all in the rhetoric. Once Netanyahu is at the discussion table, his rhetoric won't help him and he's going to give up everything.<<
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Aryeh Eldad blistering comments on Nethanyahu
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2010, 03:44:05 PM »
Unfortunately, I don't think Netenyahu cares about what Eldad says, thinks, or does.  Netenyahu's only concern is Obama.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2010, 03:46:10 PM »
Unfortunately, I don't think Netenyahu cares about what Eldad says, thinks, or does.  Netenyahu's only concern is Obama.
True but it is probably more descriptive to say the only thing Nethanyahu cares about is Nethanyahu.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2010, 03:48:39 PM »
True but it is probably more descriptive to say the only thing Nethanyahu cares about is Nethanyahu.

Absolutely!  He will give away Israel if he has enough time in power.  He already gave away 90 percent of Hebron.  And the Jews put him back in power.  Ah well.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2010, 04:10:53 PM »
Interestingly,   without having knowledge of Aryeh Eldad's recent comments about 'PiPi' Netanyahu,    I changed one of my "  Ask JTF"  questions on the August 22,  2010 program that basically asks Chaim what is his opinion of Aryeh Eldad.     I came across Aryeh Eldad's name and comments a couple of times when doing some research early this morning.       I'm not sure what to make of him but I'm certainly glad to see him speak out against the pathetic Netanyahu.

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Yaacov Ben Yehuda

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2010, 05:31:55 PM »
Kakayoyo's a clown with no face paint.  what a disgrace

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2010, 06:31:30 PM »
Kakayoyo's a clown with no face paint.  what a disgrace

Israel is always behind the 8 ball!  It's just the way it is.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2010, 07:50:27 PM »
Quote from: Aces High
Israel is always behind the 8 ball!  It's just the way it is.
Sad, but true. 

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2010, 10:48:57 PM »
Interestingly,   without having knowledge of Aryeh Eldad's recent comments about 'PiPi' Netanyahu,    I changed one of my "  Ask JTF"  questions on the August 22,  2010 program that basically asks Chaim what is his opinion of Aryeh Eldad.     I came across Aryeh Eldad's name and comments a couple of times when doing some research early this morning.       I'm not sure what to make of him but I'm certainly glad to see him speak out against the pathetic Netanyahu.

He always has some good things to say although he doesn't appear to have much popular appeal, unfortunately.  But he is somewhat of a leader among nationalists.  I think the "mainstream" likud phony nationalist party steals all his thunder.   

His father was Israel Eldad, a great man and leader of the Lehi and author of many history books on the early period of the state, most notably "The First Tithe."   I have been meaning to read that book now for some time and hopefully will finally carry out my intentions soon.    I read a brief part of the intro and it mentions there how it is impossible to understand why Begin behaved the way he did with Sadat and Camp David without first reading of his rooftop conversations with Eldad in the pre-state days as described in the book (where fleshed out the Etzel - Lehi differences of opinions and policies and their personal visions).  That seemed like a very good point.   It appears this book is a key to understanding the current Israeli political landscape as it discusses all the roots.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2010, 11:15:24 PM »
Kahane-Was-Right BT,    once you hear Chaim's response to my question,    I'm interested in your input.     

Aryeh Eldad does indeed say some good things.    Yet,   I'm disappointed that he didn't come out in support of those resisting some of the Settler explusions with their bodies.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/