Author Topic: Iran unveils 'ambassador of death' bomber  (Read 795 times)

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
Iran unveils 'ambassador of death' bomber
« on: August 22, 2010, 02:44:09 PM »
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38804551/ns/world_news-mideastn_africa

TEHRAN, Iran — Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad Sunday inaugurated the country's first domestically built long-range unmanned bomber aircraft, calling it an "ambassador of death" to Iran's enemies.

Speaking to a group of officials, Ahmadinejad said, "The jet, as well as being an ambassador of death for the enemies of humanity, has a main message of peace and friendship."

The goal of the aircraft is to "keep the enemy paralyzed in its bases," he said, adding that the jet is for deterrence and defensive purposes.

The president championed the country's military self-sufficiency program and said it will continue "until the enemies of humanity lose hope of ever attacking the Iranian nation."

The 4-meter-long unmanned plane, dubbed the Karrar, or striker, in Farsi, was inaugurated on the national day for the country's defense industry in a ceremony aired live on state TV.

No details were provided on the craft's capabilities.

In a speech at the unveiling ceremony, Ahmadinejad said Iran should seek the ability to make pre-emptive strikes against a perceived threat, although he said it would never strike first.

Looks like a V-1 Rocket that the Germans used in WWII!

Frankly, it is unimpressive considering that Israel has Ballistic missiles which can reach Iran. However Iran has leadership that has the will and soon the means to destroy Israel, while Israel has the means but not the will to destroy Iran.
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Iran unveils 'ambassador of death' bomber
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2010, 10:41:28 PM »
Notice how he adopts the US and Bush rhetoric which was employed for the "war on terror."  Only he makes Iran out to be the 'defender of freedom' while the "enemies of humanity" is anyone who wants to destroy the Islamic terror.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2010, 01:22:17 AM »
Israel has hundreds of nukes, and Iran has 16 [or so] highly populated areas [since Iranians are such reputed mathematicians, the arithmetic should not be too hard to sort out.].  In addition, Tehran's geography is unique in the sense that its surrounded by rock, so the blast would be both radiated and reflected, in addition to the original direct force of the explosion.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2010, 01:48:56 AM »
It just looks so.... 1940ish. 

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2010, 02:22:50 AM »
I am sure they could do plenty of damage with a piece of garbage like that but honestly the thing belongs in a museum... The little drone the Americans have makes that contraption look comical. In fact that presentation picture looks like a spoof picture.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2010, 03:20:15 AM »
I think Maimonides you are right it is basically a cruise missle like a V1 with a remte controll and a bomb releasing device. It has probably even the same engine.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pulse_jet_engine

I think it will easily shoot down by the short range air defense.

But do you know any quranimals who are able to build their own cruise missles? This shows again how dangerous the Iranians are.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2010, 11:20:07 AM »

Crap late 1940's technology is the best they can do. And the morons unveil it like it's some sort of cutting edge technology.  :::D
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2010, 02:35:55 PM »
Intelligence seems to be sky rocketing at Iran. With the transfer of technology from Papistan666 the cutting edge technolpgy is performing wonders.
 :laugh:

But beware of a sworn enemy.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2010, 02:46:38 PM »

Crap late 1940's technology is the best they can do. And the morons unveil it like it's some sort of cutting edge technology.  :::D

For quranimals this is very advanced. The normal quranimal buys weapons from other countries. I still think what the Iranians do is a new quality. They also build tanks, middle range rockets, jet planes and lots of other stuff. Even with WWII stuff you can murder people. Specially civilians. We have to be carefull and not underestimate the Iranians. If we think of them as dangerous enemy we will win. If we underestimate them, we will loose thousands of lifes.

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani