Author Topic: Kabbalist  (Read 5675 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Kabbalist
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2010, 11:02:40 PM »
Rubystars:  "I think I understand the difference better now "

After reading sections of Kabbalah, I've come to this conclusion:

If you finally realize that you are beginning to understand it, you've got some very serious problems.

I'm not kidding.

Whether it's all true or not; if you understand what it says, you have some very serious problems.

;D                                :::D

Massuh, you are certainly irreverent this evening. Kabbalah certainly should not be learned by everyone. I do not even begin to believe I understand some of the deeper ideas but I must say that there is a good deal of truth in the mystical aspects of Torah. Maybe you have not experienced it but I have...

And do not ask me to prove how it worked for me. I have discovered part of the reason that some concepts which I concentrate on work is because I DO NOT tell anyone else about it.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2010, 11:09:11 PM »
muman613:  "Massuh, you are certainly irreverent this evening. Kabbalah certainly should not be learned by everyone. I do not even begin to believe I understand some of the deeper ideas but I must say that there is a good deal of truth in the mystical aspects of Torah. Maybe you have not experienced it but I have... "

I believe you, muman613.

And by the way, I'm running a sale this week on those special Kabbalah Red Threads you wear around your finger, so keep me in mind when you're ready to reorder.

I can get them for you for less!     ;D

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2010, 11:12:37 PM »
muman613:  "Massuh, you are certainly irreverent this evening. Kabbalah certainly should not be learned by everyone. I do not even begin to believe I understand some of the deeper ideas but I must say that there is a good deal of truth in the mystical aspects of Torah. Maybe you have not experienced it but I have... "

I believe you, muman613.

And by the way, I'm running a sale this week on those special Kabbalah Red Threads you wear around your finger, so keep me in mind when you're ready to reorder.

I can get them for you for less!     ;D

Awesome.... For those who believe that... As we discovered recently there is little support for the red thread belief though.

I have revealed that I carry a Chamsa amulet on my keychain... If you have a deal on those, maybe we can talk...  :o

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2010, 11:25:39 PM »
I have no idea what it says and I certainly don't understand it, but I did want to understand the difference between it and its counterfeits that are followed by the likes of Madonna.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2010, 11:29:11 PM »
I have no idea what it says and I certainly don't understand it, but I did want to understand the difference between it and its counterfeits that are followed by the likes of Madonna.

I certainly don't think that Madonna is learning Kabbalah... She is being duped by a rabbi who is trying to sell magic... Kabbalah is not something that one should attempt to use... No matter what you do a Jew must first be observing the mitzvot as much as possible in order for the proper intentions required to understand even basic Kabbalah. I surely doubt that Madanna has taken on observance of the mitzvot...

Kabbalah Center is a rip off and everyone who knows Jewish kabbalah has virtually said so...

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2010, 11:36:46 PM »

I certainly don't think that Madonna is learning Kabbalah... She is being duped by a rabbi who is trying to sell magic... Kabbalah is not something that one should attempt to use... No matter what you do a Jew must first be observing the mitzvot as much as possible in order for the proper intentions required to understand even basic Kabbalah. I surely doubt that Madanna has taken on observance of the mitzvot...

Kabbalah Center is a rip off and everyone who knows Jewish kabbalah has virtually said so...

When I first heard about it I laughed. :) I thought it sounded like some crazy weird cult thing.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2010, 11:49:13 PM »
Re:  "Kabbalah Center is a rip off and everyone who knows Jewish kabbalah has virtually said so... "

No...you're wrong!

As a matter of fact, I can sell you directly the original Kabbalah Book, in either hardback or softcover, personally autographed by the author!

Don't delay!

Order now and receive at no extra charge our latest DVD:

"12 Steps To Earn Your Kabbalah Crown!"

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2010, 11:57:21 PM »
Re:  "Kabbalah Center is a rip off and everyone who knows Jewish kabbalah has virtually said so... "

No...you're wrong!

As a matter of fact, I can sell you directly the original Kabbalah Book, in either hardback or softcover, personally autographed by the author!

Don't delay!

Order now and receive at no extra charge our latest DVD:

"12 Steps To Earn Your Kabbalah Crown!"

I got one in a crackerjack box many years ago... A Kabbalah crown that is...

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2010, 11:57:46 PM »
Re:  "I carry a Chamsa amulet on my keychain... If you have a deal on those, maybe we can talk.

Those ones you have are real drek.

You wasted your money.

BUT!....I'm your friend so I'm gonna' help you out.

Right now I can ship you this deluxe His'N'Hers matching set Chamsa amulet, beautifully gift boxed, in genuine 29k gold plating.

Now...these aren't just the usual Chamsa...these are stunningly crafted by masters trained in the Old City of Jerusalem, and will be shipped directly to you from the factory in Pyongyang N.Korea.

But wait!....there's more!

When you use your Discover Card of Visa to buy these beautiful charms, you also will be entered into our international drawing for a chance to win a weekend trip to......

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2010, 11:59:00 PM »
But wait! There's more!  :::D

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2010, 05:33:42 AM »
Re:  "I carry a Chamsa amulet on my keychain... If you have a deal on those, maybe we can talk.

Those ones you have are real drek.

You wasted your money.

BUT!....I'm your friend so I'm gonna' help you out.

Right now I can ship you this deluxe His'N'Hers matching set Chamsa amulet, beautifully gift boxed, in genuine 29k gold plating.

Now...these aren't just the usual Chamsa...these are stunningly crafted by masters trained in the Old City of Jerusalem, and will be shipped directly to you from the factory in Pyongyang N.Korea.

But wait!....there's more!

When you use your Discover Card of Visa to buy these beautiful charms, you also will be entered into our international drawing for a chance to win a weekend trip to......

What? Aren't you going to double his order if he acts now? Surely he deserves a second set at no additional cost to him, doesn't he?
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2010, 09:45:29 AM »
Can someone give me an mmmmmhmmmm and an ahah :::D  :::D

Offline Iron Greek

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #37 on: August 27, 2010, 01:53:11 PM »

What are you talking about! I came in here with a legitimate question and these good people kindly educated me more on the subject!

WHY do people come here and ask these questions. It is because the REAL evil is in the heart of people.

Lincoln is the one who said;
(Something to this effect)

"Those who look for the bad in people will surely find it"

Is that what you are looking for Greek? Did WE hound YOU this way when YOU came here? NO. We were kind, and loving, and this is how you pay us.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #38 on: August 27, 2010, 02:32:06 PM »
I believe Hindus use/have used the hexagram as well. For how long I do not know.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: August 28, 2010, 08:31:08 PM »

What are you talking about! I came in here with a legitimate question and these good people kindly educated me more on the subject!

Btw, there are people on the internet (Jew-hating wackos and conspiracy kooks), namely on youtube, who promote the kind of thing your brother raised, so maybe that's where he got it from.  Needless to say, the people spouting this in youtube videos are ignorant and deceptive (not to mention religious nuts of some kind).